Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm
This is the middle of the desert in navada near vegas. in the middle of no where, and there are even some camps for survivors here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 am
User ImageKurama climbed up slightly as he looked back to where the underground encampment had been for the doctors. He already missed the doctors he knew there, but there was nothing he could do for them. They were dead.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 pm
"i know what your feeling." "Its a feeling of Loss and longing." Says George Checking all his guns. "all i can say for them is im sorry we couldnt Save them but im also glad they arent gonna be Zombies." Says George "they helped me when i was hurt and no other Doctors ive been to did that they made me worse." Says George. "people contributed to it to but mostly the Doctors at the Asylum." Said George putting more bullets into his magnum and reloading his shotgun. "Those Doctors are Heroes in my eyes." Says George checking the clip for his handgun. Then putting the bullet its missing into it. "theyre in Heaven im sure of it." Says George. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
Sarah drove her eyes fixed on the dirt infront of her. "So, George, want to catch up? And i still need to tell you about what happened to the helicopter." Her eyes glanced to Zandre in the rear-view mirror then back on the road.
"And i think we should get aquanted with eachother while we can."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:30 pm
"no issue on helicopter." Said George. "and yes id love to know everyone." said George User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
"Good, i don't want to start anything." She said. "Well the one back there is Zandre. and as far as i know the one with the dog ears is Kurama, from what the doctors told me. And...well i don't know who the boy, or the other one is. I honestly didn't think of names untill now." Sarah relaxed her shoulders.
"Well George i see you havn't moved much sense we seperated. Heck, i've even been to japan in that time. What was it? months almost ayear."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 pm
"well im not sure i havent been moving alot." "All i remember is an explosion and then i woke up in the hospital." Says George. "nice meeting you guys Im George." "completely Grade A Crazy beyond natural belief." Says George extending his hand. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image
"Right the explosion, i'm still kind of fuzzy on that subject." Sarah says "And no you're not." Sarah glanced back at them, "Hell, i'm crazy too but not many people have seemed to notice" she says with a smile then giggles.
"Well, after we parted i went on to japan, and found my way into an umbrella building...that is where i met Zandre, complete jackass beyond natural belief." Sarah says sarcasticly, mimicking georges tone. But not really, he was an a**.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm
"sounds right for anyone in an umbrella base during the infection spreading." Says George putting his hand down. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
"Well, i think he's just an a** but he was against umbrella at the time. And from what i've heard he's a former scientist." Sarah says, now she felt like she was only talking to george.
She squinted her eyes, she thought she saw somthing in the distance, it was small and black, but it was far away and the heat made it hard to see. "What the hell is that?" she muttered.
Then it moved again, in a small jumping action. She glanced around the vehicle, windows with bullet proff glass, and they were sealed shut. "Good, i think we may have a few bird problems, but this one seems to be alone."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 pm
User ImageKurama looked in the direction you were talking about, and began to sniff the air...

"Odd, there's no scent to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 pm
"Theres no saftey Hatch on the gun." "its Rusted so bad it cant be moved." But then George Starts Punching the roof of the Vehicle and the Saftey hatch Knocks loose. "good enough." Says George slamming it shut and using the latch to lock it. "check the back doors they usually latch shut." Says George thinking. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
As Sarah drove closer she could see what it was. "Crap...It's a crow." she said her eyes fixed on it. "Right good, it's probibly infected, and could be a scavenger, so we have to be careful."
The infected crow flew over head and perched on a fence. But then sarah jumped when the bird seemed to fall dead from it. There was a spark of bright light where it had landed. "Crap...don't tell me we..." she didn't bother to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:42 pm
"Electric fence." Says George. "no trip mines no signs of burrying things." "not a military outpost keep going ill risk looking to see if theres infected in the area." Said George. " besides we need gas." Says George Climbing out to the roof. "ok well as far as i can see there all infected." Said George. "theres gas though." "and ammo in there." Said George. Seeing a few boxes of ammo and a gas tanker. George came back into the vehicle and slid the guns saftey hatch shut. "want to go for it?"User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Sarah drove closer. "I just thought maybe Umbrella...they have Hives all around the world..." she muttered. All was quiet there. Two buildings stood. They looked vacant, but there seemed to be infected near the fences, she couldn't tell which side they were on. "Well, someone was smart enough to put up those fences but looks like they didn't last..." she said,there was a broken down part of the fence where some zombies must have gotten through.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff