Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
New Shinobi in the village

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my character and avi?
  Good with both
  Good with avi, but not character
  Good with character, but not avi
  They are both horrable. What the heck is wrong with you?
View Results

dragonalliance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:54 pm
Hey there everyone. The name is Silvan Orion, but you can call me Silvan. I'm a 19 year old Shinobi ninja who is going to turn 20 on Feb. 26 (yay!). I specilize in channeling my chakra into other objects so that I can use them for weapons and the like. I wont tell you all my tricks, but I'll tell you about one of my favorite ones. I call it the "Leaf Tornado". I channel my chakra into leaves and give each one of them an edge sharper than my daggers. After that, I can pretty much do whatever I need to with them, but I love to send them spinning at my opponets, just like a tornado coming out of my palm. Even if they don't slice your flesh, they do make a nice distraction for any other techniques while you try to avoid them. The only downside to my techniques is that many of them take alot of energy and I can't do to many in a single battle. Still others take up one of my hands so I can't perform some of my best jutsu (don't ever think that I can't do jutsu with just one hand, I can still do some that took years of practice). Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Maby some of us can form our own squad sometime...ya never know. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:08 pm
Welcome! I'm a bit new here too. Want some brownies? *offers a plate8  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games