Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[PRP] Like this? ((Bein'Dagor & Hakuna'jina))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Bein'Dagor wasn't to far from the den, but sounds of a near by fight had drawn her out. She seemed lost in watching the two adults try to rip at each other.
It was just fascinating to her! What made them make which move? How did they know how to block the other's attack?

For the longest time she only sat and watched, but soon without thinking she was on her paws. Whenever a particular movement stood out she tried to copy it swiping at the air. Bein wished to be able to move like they did despite her clumsy cub self right now. Though surely if she were to spar with someone her own age she would take them no problem without being able to move that way.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 am
User Image

Hakuna'jina was also watching the fight, not far from where her youngest daughter was. It was always nice, to see the skills she'd been teaching put to use. Even if it was only a sparring match. Orange-amber eyes caught sight of movement in the grasses, and she looked over, smiling when she caught sight of the cub. Aaaah. She wandered over quietly, stopping a couple of feet from her daughter.

"Interested in how it's done, little one?" Despite her demonic blood, Hakuna had a fairly mellow tone to her voice now. Motherly, in its own way.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 pm
Bein'Dagor had been so into watching the fight she had not even seen her mother. So when a voice came up right near her she jumped a little. Bein flattened her ears, she liked to spook others but that wasn't suppose to happen to her. Her tail flicked showing that she felt a little aggravated with herself.

Upon replaying what her mother said she looked back to the two fighters. Bein smiled and something seemed to dance in her eyes for a moment. A flash of excitement perhaps, or desire for something she just must do and do well.

"Yes I am very interested. Can you teach me mother? I wish to live up to my given name." She said finally tilting her head back towards her mother. "If I start right now,no one will stand a chance when I grow up."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 am
Hakuna chuckled, nodding. "I can indeed teach you." She moved closer to her daughter and smirked. "I am, after all, the foremost Sinta'hare when it comes to fighting. Almost everyone who's grown up here has learned from me one way or another." Hmmm...the thought of one of her daughters surpassing her fighting skills one day...

That was a nice thought. "Perhaps one day you'll even beat me. I think I'd rather like that." It would be a testament to the strength her bloodline produced.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 pm
"I would like that very much." Bein turned towards her mother puffing out her chest to show she was ready for what ever might happen. As her mother spoke of her fighting skills, that little spark of excitement lit in Bein's eyes once more. She smirked in a most cocky way indeed. "Then i have a head start already, don't I?" To say she was competitive would have been an understatement for her. "But I can tell I still got a ways to go, right mother?" She maybe ahead of the whelps born under lesser bloodlines or the pitiful colored rodents she knew had been named as slaves. Looking at the adults dueling near by though she could just tell there was more to it the there seemed to be.

Bein took a mock fighting stance flattening her ears and growling in most dreadful yet playful way. "Then it shall be my goal!" She shouted with zealous lashing her tail back and forth as fast as she could. Her goal would be to beat her mother in everything, she would try to become stronger and smarter, not just to please her mother , or the bloodline, but for herself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:14 pm
Hakuna chuckled and nodded. "That you do. But never rest on that. When pursuing strength, you must NEVER rest on any advantages or past achievements. To do so would give those beneath you in strength an opening to tear you down. And never overestimate your own strength and capabilities...but always seek to break your limits."

She knew her daughter would make her proud, most certainly. She'd only had one disappointment among her cubs...and the hurt she felt from his actions still tore her up. "Fighting lessons will start tomorrow."

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces