Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Halo: REACH Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 pm
Best halo campaign, or best 360 game.

YOU DECIDE!

(In all seriousness, I played through the campaign and it was pretty amazing for a console FPS. On the same level as Bioshock. I just have to play a couple other "classics" like CoD4, Gears of War 2 and MW2 for a full comparison)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Best Halo game in my opinion, really liked lone wolf, and the increased diffulculty, not to mention god mode biggrin  

The Ginger Dude

Cybylt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:41 am
I think it was a wonderful send-off from Bungie, definitely leaving with one of the best experiences in the genre with Reach.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 am
agreed  

dragwarrior

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 pm
I'm not going to lie: I'm not really a big Halo fan. I liked Combat Evolved, and every game after that I liked less and less. I was glad to see the return of the Elites, usually weak enemies actually posing a challenge, and the fact that the Spartans got a little less two dimensional. Overall, if this had to be the last Halo game made by the people behind Combat Evolved, I'm glad it could be Halo Reach.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 pm
I've only had about 2 hours of gameplay put in since the day I got the game, my xbox decided to not work anymore. And i don't have the money to buy a new one.  

Lt Gigglebottom

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 pm
Solo Legendary Complete. Where is that monument to my sins!?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm
Did anyone get the 1 million score acheivement on firefight?, it's easy only took me about 90 minutes  

The Ginger Dude

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 pm
The only achievements I'm missing are the Captain and Lt. Colonel ones  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:31 pm
nitnit
The only achievements I'm missing are the Captain and Lt. Colonel ones

250 points will be added pretty soon xD 1000/1000 for Reach is a lot easier than Halo 3, but I'm gonna take my time on it.

Anyone care to party up for some matchmaking?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 am
The only thing harder about the Halo 3 list is the campaign scoring achievements. I'd say that Reach's Solo Legendary achievement is harder.

My other xbox live account (the one stuck on silver lolllolol) has Halo 3 beaten on heroic and some of the other achievements completed, so I have completed that game's campaign.

Honestly, once you have more than 1 player, any halo campaign is pretty easy on any difficulty since as long as one guy stays safe there's no penalty for dying.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Okay, I have a question about Reach and I wonder if any of you can answer this.

My roommate doesn't have an Xbox, so he just made a little offline account on my console. I started a Heroic play-through yesterday, and my roommate started his today. I watch him play through Sword Base, and a few hours later, I play the same mission on the same difficulty on my Live account. I die less than he does, and I score more points, but he comes out with about 2800 credits, while I make it out with about 600. What's up with this?  

Haratio TaFotter

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 am
The only thing I can think of is that he completed a challenge or 2? but with being offline I do not know how/if you can get them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 am
I don't think you can get challenges offline, and if he could I'm pretty sure all of yesterday's challenges were multiplayer matching related.  

Haratio TaFotter

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:30 pm
The vast majority of the credits you earn in campaign are based on working towards commendations. If he worked towards them a lot more through his playthrough, then he'll get more credits. Also, if you're campaign commendations are silver you won't earn creditsfor working on them.

(pretty sure this is exclusive to campaign commendations. This is why sword base target locator boosting doesn't work for very long)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff