Reply The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend
Anthro RP sites? Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

changingtides

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 pm
Does anyone know of any roleplay sites that are anthro-centric? Not fandom-specific, i.e. I'm already in this Watership Down RP. xD It's really fun, but I'm interested in finding a more... how should I say? Humanesque sort of anthro? You know, where the animals walk upright and wear clothes? Yeah, that. Do such RP forums exist?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 pm
F-list(dot)net. Furry Rp site. Though 18 is the required age.  

Dalorian Wolfsbane

6,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm
I never really been to that many RP specific sites. Usually you can just find RPs on any forum or chat room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 pm
It's hard to find literate RPs to begin with anyway, I suppose. I'm wary of anything that marks itself as 18+, haha. xD Thanks anyway, guys!  

changingtides

...~Scyhn~...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm
Sofurry has a chat with rooms that accept all ages (clean roleplay) but also has chats geared towards adult stuff. It's one of the more popular/wellknow sources for furry interaction too. There's about 100 people online in the chatrooms at any given time. Im a regular there, I go by Yashendwirh or Yasha_the_Sphinx.

There was also Yiffurs, but it's been down for a while. I check on it all the time though, seeing as its rumored to be up this month.

There's always FA. People meet other people through Furaffinity all the time. Whilew it's mostly known as an art gallery, they also have a forums section that you could go to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:39 am
http://twilightus.net/feila/index.php

Here ya go. Feila is a pretty nice RP forum, and it's all ages.

For the most part, it's set in a high fantasy type of setting, but they do have sections for stuff like steampunk, the modern day, a time set a couple hundred years in the future, and a time set in space. And it's a fairly active board, at that.

The community is quite friendly and helpful, so I'd say give it a try!

Oh, and they encourage detailed posts, too. They're not a big fan of one liners.  

Davin_Nightwind

The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff