Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Music=Life* An Alternative, Rock, and Punk Music Community

Back to Guilds

Reply *The Music*
Have you ever been to a concert? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold for everyone!!!!!!
  thanks
View Results

swiffermoprocks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:40 pm
If so,who is the best you have ever seen?

I would have to say either Rancid,Flogging Molly,Bad Religion,or
My Chemical Romance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Haven't been to a concert yet except for the awful BB-Mac (sp) Incident... crying  

Raindrops On Roses
Captain

swiffermoprocks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:14 pm
Oh my god!I forgot about BBMac.lol.Crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:04 pm
once a couple years ago when i was naive dork i went to an nsync concert, but hte best concert ive been to was last september when my friends and i went to a green day concert  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

swiffermoprocks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 am
Its alright guys.We have all been to concerts we regret.I went to a Skillet concert a couple years ago. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:19 pm
The first concert i went to was a Green Day concert and it was amazing i couldn't even move for the first half of it......it was just amazing and words will never describe how i felt when i saw them run on the stage.....

ok that was very emotional.....but very true.....  

iluvredties
Crew

swiffermoprocks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:51 pm
Whats your concert personality?Do you like to watch or do you like to get into the moshpit and go crazy?I personally am a watcher.I like to stand in the back and watch the band.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:08 pm
swiffermoprocks
Whats your concert personality?Do you like to watch or do you like to get into the moshpit and go crazy?I personally am a watcher.I like to stand in the back and watch the band.
I would have loved to have a floor seat, but we were in the stands, we didnt sit down during the whole concert, sept the opening act, Jimmy eat world. We were like jumping and singing really loud xd  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

[Bubblegum]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Whoo! The Academy Is... is probably the best band I've seen live...but I've only seen three.

Haha, I got in the moshpit and went totally nutzo. Moshpits are SO fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:27 pm
[Bubblegum]
Whoo! The Academy Is... is probably the best band I've seen live...but I've only seen three.

Haha, I got in the moshpit and went totally nutzo. Moshpits are SO fun.
XD  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Purple Haze777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:43 am
yeh, i went to a hilary duff concert...it was awesome!!! domokun and its kind of weird that one of my favorite bands is disturbed and i like hilary duff too.....!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:52 pm
i think that i am more of a watcher......but like when i went to the Green Day concert Billie Joe would say things like get your hands up in the air and i would do that but i wasn't crowd surfing or anything like that...  

iluvredties
Crew

idiot_silencer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:04 pm
ive been to 2 concerts one for a band called x *they're awesome! 3nodding xd * and with my mom in fifth grade toby keith ughhhhhh xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:13 pm
I've been to a grand total of 3 concerts. Gotta say though the best was probably Simple Plan. It was either that or Hilary Duff...  

Cheddah Cheez

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:01 pm
oh dear to many hillary duffs!!! she sucks! and shes like anorexic, no really she is, compare pics of her from 2000 and now, and look at the difference! i HATE her, sorry thats only my opinion  
*The Music*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff