Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
Bounty Hunters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:06 pm
Introduction

It's been several decades since the Metroid series, and Chozo technology has been discovered on another planet (The Chozo were space wanderers) by the Galactic Federation. Therefore, all new recruits have the ability to use any of Samus's abilities to a limited extent. Since Samus Aran is no longer on the Galactic Federation Force, it's up to the marines to bring peace and order through the galaxy.

The purpose of this roleplaying game is to cooperate with your team members and complete the bounty mission you were given. You can choose who you want to team up with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:06 pm
Abilities

Before you start playing, you need to have a set of abilities. You can have 5 abilities, three regular and two "plus" abilities altogether. (*Everyone starts with the Suit of their choice, Power Beam, Charge Beam, Morph Ball and Scan Visor*)

Beams
Ice Beam (Freezing shot)
Wave Beam (Electric shot)
Spazer Beam (Wide Shot)
Plasma Beam (Burning shot)

Beams+
Wave Beam+ (Passes through walls)
Light Beam (Superconcentrated light ray)
Dark Beam (Absolute 0 temp. dark matter)
Annihalator Beam (Supersonic sound wave)
Phazon Beam (Absorb energy for death ray)

Weapons
Missile
Bomb
Grappling Beam (electric current, can cling to metal)

Weapons+
Power Bomb (Very destructive, even to yourself)
Screw Attack (Single-jump energy attack)
Super Missile (Very destructive, even to yourself)

Suits+
Varia (Immune to hot temperatures)
Gravity (Free water movement)
Phazon (Immune to Phazon/poison/radiation)
Dark (Immune to cold temperatures)
Light (Immune to Light/Dark matter
Fusion (Drain enemies' life force)

Special Abilities
Boost Ball
Spider Ball
Spring Ball
Hi-Jump Boots
Thermal Visor

Special Abilities+
Space Jump
Speed Booster
X-Ray Visor
Dark Visor (Finds interdimensional rifts/enemies)
Echo Visor (Can see sound waves)

When you decide what you want, PM me what abilities you want and I'll mark it on you.  

Final Darkness
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:07 pm
Players

If you want to start playing, PM me and I'll add you. Send me your Character Name, Bounty Name (nickname), Sex, Age, Personality, Suit and your preferred team position.

*People in blue are active at the time.*

Omega Darkness: Name: Mark, Bounty Name (nickname): Darkness, Sex: Male, Age: 23, Personality: Loner, insensitive and intelligent, Missions completed: 1, Suit: Dark, Abilities: (Ice Beam, Wave Beam+, Dark Beam, Thermal Visor, Grapple Beam), Best Position: Intel

Kurasai Munato: Name: TBA, Bounty Name: Shadow, Sex: Male, Age: 23, Personality: Indifferent, logical, anti-social, Missions completed: 0, Suit: Light, Abilities: None, Best Position: TBA

shriyantha: Name: TBA, Bounty Name: Silent Assassin, Sex: Male, Age: 19, Personality:Calm, patient, and quiet, Missions completed: 0, Suit: Fusion, Abilities: None, Best Position: Scout

Teh Happy Turkey: Name: Shiek, Bounty Name: Ghost, Sex: Male, Age: 25, Personality: Hyper, social and moody, Missions completed: 1, Suit: Phazon, Abilities: (Missiles), Best Position: Heavy Equipment

Teh Happy Turkey [NPC]: Name: Ford, Bounty Name: Phantom, Sex: Male, Age: 22, Personality: Outgoing, adveturous, confident and cocky, Missions completed: 0, Suit: Fusion, Abilities: None, Best Position: Heavy Equipment

Indigo Dagger: Name: Merle, Bounty Name: Indigo, Sex: Female, Age: 18, Personality: A bit green, very casual, calm and laid-back, and a kind of a druggie, Missions completed: 1, Suit: Varia, Abilities: (Plasma Beam), Best Position: Sniper

ProfessM: Name: Max, Bounty Name:Chaos, Sex: Male, Age:20, Personality:Smart, cocky, crazy and highly honorable, Missions completed: 0, Suit: Phazon, Abilities: None, Best Position: Technician

jdspike: Name: Josh, Bounty Name: Hunter, Sex: Male, Age: 14, Personality: Silent, smart and unrelenting, Missions completed: 0, Suit: Light, Abilities: (Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Plasma Beam, Speed Booster, Dark Visor), Best Position: Soldier

Mrdman: Name: I'zzak, Bounty Name: Hotshot, Sex: Male, Age: 28, Personality: Energetic, short tempered, Missions completed: 0, Suit: Varia, Abilities: None, Best Position: Sniper  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:08 pm
Other

Black List
None, so far.  

Final Darkness
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:07 pm
Just getting out of bed, Mark prepares himself for what's coming up today. He puts his suit on, checking it for any bugs or glitches, then he warms up by doing a round of kicks and punches in the air.

Finally convinced everything is perfect, he walks out of his room cell into the main lobby of the space station, and sees that he's the first one out, so he has to sit and wait for the others.

"They had better get here soon, otherwise I'm doing this myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:55 pm
Merle, a.k.a. 'Indigo', rolled over in her bed, rubbing her eyes and doing the first thing that came to her- popping her tranquilizer. It took around four pills to settle her.

Yawning, she got up from her bed. Something was important today, but she couldn't quite remember.

First mission? Oh yeah...

Indigo was a bounty-hunting virgin, and she wanted her first mission to at least not be completely screwed up.  

Indigo Dagger

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:43 pm
*Stands on top of a roof looking at the town* heh *jumps down and pulls out a heavy plasma cannon* Everybody, I would clear the streets if I you.
So Trion whay are you here?
I decided to destroy a planet or two
Well not this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:23 pm
Merle got out of the building, noticing a man at the roof of another building. Sighing, she pulled out a plasma rifle designed with her type of skills in mind- it was sniper time.

She shot at the man, just enough to give him a mild grazing.

"Get down from there, jackass." she yelled, rather lazily.  

Indigo Dagger

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:06 pm
A gunshot is heard not too far away. Knowing what a gunshot meant, Mark jumped up. He steps outside and sees these two standing in the middle of a scene armed. Not being able to trust either one of them, he draws his laser pistol and shoots a warning shot into the air, trying to see who's the enemy here.

"Someone better tell me what's going on, or else one of you is going to die today."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:34 pm
Teh Happy Turkey
*Stands on top of a roof looking at the town* heh *jumps down and pulls out a heavy plasma cannon* Everybody, I would clear the streets if I you.
"So Trion whay are you here?"
"I decided to destroy a planet or two"
"Well not this one."

"Both of you get out of the way, this is between me and Trion!"
"No no, let them come to their doom. It alows me a little more fun.
"Well if you really must, you can come. But don't shoot at me, I'm with the Galactic Federation."  

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:37 pm
Final Darkness
A gunshot is heard not too far away. Knowing what a gunshot meant, Mark jumped up. He steps outside and sees these two standing in the middle of a scene armed. Not being able to trust either one of them, he draws his laser pistol and shoots a warning shot into the air, trying to see who's the enemy here.

"Someone better tell me what's going on, or else one of you is going to die today."
"Well let me tell you this. This guy is wanted in 4 different quadrants in 18 different planets for murder, destruction of planets, and theft. I would be careful with him. But me and him go back, way back."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:53 pm
(( You don't have to quote. You're supposed to act out what your character is doing, like turning to talk to someone or picking something up.))

"Well, he seems like quite a character."

Mark puts away his pistol and forms a built-in Combat Rifle around his right arm, aiming it at the terrorist.

"I say we put a hole in him now, unless you have some reason to keep him alive." As he said that, he looked at the girl with the sniper rifle, giving her a slight hint.  

Final Darkness
Crew

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas