Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meh..
  =_=
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 am
So this has really been the week from hell..

Just found out yesterday that I'm gonna have to have surgery at the end of the month (3 days before Halloween wtf!! ;_; ), and my bulldog is going to have to have surgery on her eyelids as soon as we can before she ends up getting eye ulcers and possibly going blind..

And because of these random surgeries and all, it's pushing my online business way behind to the point where I don't even know when I can open it.. Ughhh....
I'm just glad I'm working at a place that understand the issues going on and aren't firing me over not being there cause of all these appointments..

So how's everyone else doing here lately?

heart heart heart For Kuro!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:28 pm
painfull, being tackled by people that are trying to possibly kill you hurts.
and im failing english 2 right now.
other than that im fine.  

monstrous thief sai

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm
What kind of surgery will you be having?

@Sai: Whoa. English is that difficult???

*Total mindfcuk. >_@  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 pm
I hope it's outpatient surgery. Staying in the hospital sucks.

Total ♥ for Kuro.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:27 pm
It's surgery on my mouth.. They have to cut out 6 teeth (4 of them wisdom teeth) and work on my gums.. UGHHHH.. People are pissing me off about that subject today because they're pretty much telling me, "Oh it's just that? you'll be fine."
Yea, that's easy for them to say when they don't have severe anxiety issues and aren't terrified of dental procedures or hospital needles. Screw that. I've also never had surgery and never been put under for anything so that's making my paranoia worse..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 am
Wooh. That's what Nightmares are made of. >__>

I can't even imagine it.  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 am
Ehh that's a pretty tall order of a surgery @.@
If it helps, I had mouth surgery when I was 8. My teeth were too large and were jamming each other. Anyway, they used a needle to have me sleep during the operation. I didn't experience a single issue, other than being sleepy for the whole day, and my mouth feeling weird after.

Thanks for the tribute, Minnie-chan~ *cuddles*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:37 pm

I need that too probably... but that's a lot of teeth they're taking out... o_O

And poor doggie. bulldogs are one of those breeds that always have health problems... |: (

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm
that sounds scary. i definitely would not like to be in that situation.
@kiston-the teacher had us write a 2-3 page essay that was due before the first week of school was over...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm
*cuddles Kuro* heart
Well I've calmed down a bit after I got the news.. I'm sure I'll be alright until surgery day.. Where I will be bawling like a 6 year old clinging to my Mommy begging to not have the surgery done and tripping out when they put the IV in me.. And just to remind people I'm 23 XD!

M i n a k o
Crew

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Each surgery is a scary thing but know that, including going under for teeth, I've been through at least five surgeries that I can remember and I'm still here, still able to think clearly, etc.

Since it's a dental procedure then my earlier wish is void as all dental stuff is outpatient. So you'll get to go home, eat mash potatoes and icecream/popsicles the kind that you slowly squeeze out of the plastic tube.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 am
dragonmonkey
Each surgery is a scary thing but know that, including going under for teeth, I've been through at least five surgeries that I can remember and I'm still here, still able to think clearly, etc.

Since it's a dental procedure then my earlier wish is void as all dental stuff is outpatient. So you'll get to go home, eat mash potatoes and icecream/popsicles the kind that you slowly squeeze out of the plastic tube.

mmm... those icesicles are the best.... nom nom nom.

I get that, but I might need to get my tonsils out. And I'd be put on an ice cream diet... D: but I'm lactose intolerant!
*flees from doctors*

You'll be fine Minnie. smile You're a tough midget!

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm
dragonmonkey

Yar ^^^^ so true :3
I went home same day.

*snugglies for minnie*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:01 pm
Hah, I am a pretty tough Midget XD That made me laugh.
*snuggles Kuro*
My Mom tried to move my appointment on my to next Tuesday while was at work, so when I found out I was like, "O__O NO MOOM NOOOOOO!!!!!" Thankfully she changed it back to the original date cause if she didn't then I would've missed even more training which would of put us even more behind.

M i n a k o
Crew

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 pm
You'll be fine!  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]