Shikamaru
  Hinata
  Temari
  Sakura
  Ten-Ten
View Results

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:16 pm
Hey people, this a survey, basically, on the top 5 strongest genins.
Post whoever you think is the best, but be serious. And don't stretch the page or do anything stupid. I'm sorry if your favourite person isn't in the poll, but I can only post so many. When there are enough pages, I will make a list of the top 5 based on your posts. So start posting! biggrin By the way, theres is a male and female division, ok!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:23 pm
I think Sasuke is the best. He has the Kekkei Genkai bloodline trait, and the way he wants vengeance on his brother for assassinating his clan makes him more focused on his ninja training. ^^  

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:45 pm
i think shikamaru...you need to have a calm and thoughtfull mind in order to carry out plans well...not to mention make them...wisdom is strength ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:13 pm
In terms of effectiveness in battle/strategy/etc, I'm saying Shikamaru. But in terms of you know, being the best you can be, motivation, confidence, I'm going with Naruto. I think though if I had to put my hands in a ninja's life, yeah I'd say Shikamaru...After watching the show for a while, one of unstated kinda morals is to not jump into things (which Naruto loves to do) and to think smart. And Shikamaru is like the manga's perfect example of that. So I'm going with him.

But Naruto is like my boost of confidence. I think I passed my math final 'cause I thought of his perserverance & I got pumped. LMAO  

Sakunomiya

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:54 am
Sakura Phantom
I think Sasuke is the best. He has the Kekkei Genkai bloodline trait, and the way he wants vengeance on his brother for assassinating his clan makes him more focused on his ninja training. ^^

first of all....Kekkei Genkai isnt a bloodline trait...Sharingen is a bloodline trait...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:59 am
my bad....was thinkin of the Katon thing....sry but yeah Kekkei Genkai are the abilities passed down from parent to child. These genetic inheritances grant the ninja unique abilities and physical traits not found anywhere else in the world.  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:41 pm
Great Start, but keep posting people!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:42 pm
Post who you think is the best girl, too! wink  

Doom_Doctor

Inebriated Panda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:45 am
i think that neji is the best genin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:39 pm
If you mean physically strong...I'd say either Naruto or Neji, and Sasuke. Naruto has Rasengan, Neji has Byakugan and Kaiten, Sasuke has Sharigan and the curse seal, and whatnot, so they're pretty strong.

But I wouldn't leave my life in any of their hands...I would rather Shikamaru do the planning and stuff, since he is the genius. But he's not very strong.  

AZNpyro04

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:31 pm
Agreed, Shikamaru is more reliable when it come to planning and such and his shadow techniques is totally awesome even if Neji is close behind in my eyes when it comes to strength.

Among the girls I must say either Temari or Tenten, they're both strong and smart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:44 pm
AznPyro04
If you mean physically strong...I'd say either Naruto or Neji, and Sasuke. Naruto has Rasengan, Neji has Byakugan and Kaiten, Sasuke has Byakugan and the curse seal, and whatnot, so they're pretty strong.

But I wouldn't leave my life in any of their hands...I would rather Shikamaru do the planning and stuff, since he is the genius. But he's not very strong.

Do I need to say it or did you notice?  

Zehruk

Cpt_SharpieGuy

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:02 pm
i think nejis the best  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:23 pm
I think Naruto is the best, not only because of his strength, but also because of his ability to think something up whenever he's in big trouble. Of course, strategically, Shikamaru would have the upper hand. But his jutsus, though he knows when to use them, aren't really the most powerful around.
He nearly got killed that one time during the aftermath of the Chuunin Exam while using his Shadow jutsu. If Asuma hadn't turned up he would have died.
And Neji and Sasuke just don't have the right kind of motivation.  

Agenta

AZNpyro04

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:51 pm
Zehruk
AznPyro04
If you mean physically strong...I'd say either Naruto or Neji, and Sasuke. Naruto has Rasengan, Neji has Byakugan and Kaiten, Sasuke has Byakugan and the curse seal, and whatnot, so they're pretty strong.

Do I need to say it or did you notice?
*blonde moment* Thanks...I fixed it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas