Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Andrew Pottsy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrew Pottsy

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 pm
My Info

Name: Andrew Pottsy
Nicknames/Preferred Names: Pottsy, Dru, Potts

----------------------------------------------------------------

My RP Character(s)

User ImageUser Image

General
Name: Zaiden James Zakii
Nicknames/Preferred Name: Zaiden or Zero
Date Of Birth: June 9th
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Current Residence: Ikaho, Japan (Northwest of Tokyo, Kanto Region, Gunma Prefecture, Near Mt. Haruna) Don't bother Googling, It can't find it. sweatdrop
Height: 5'9"
Weight:164 lbs.
Build: Athletic (Not a whole lot of muscle though)
Skin: Pale/Slight Tan
Etnicity: Half Caucasian(European)/Half Japanese
User Image
Relationships:
Grandparents: Grandfather (Father's Side): Deceased
Grandmother (Father's Side): Deceased
Grandfather (Mother's Side): Deceased
Grandmother (Mother's Side): Legal Guardian; Marta Lillian Kelder
Parents: Mother (Lily Kelder/Zakii): Deceased
Father (Nathaniel Zakii): MIA Soldier/Presumed Dead
Siblings: Nakaiya Kelder; adopted
Friends: Keiraan Minamoto

Personality/History
Biography: I was born to a middle-class family with my Mother and Father. I was your average kind of kid. When I was three, my father was drafted into the war and he left. That was the last time we'd seen him, but that didn't stop my Mom from having hope. That hope dwindled as the years went on and we had to have my Grandmother come live with us when my Mom got real sick. It was like she gave up on life, getting worse and worse until I was five and she died. That's when I officially was under the guardianship of my Grandmother. She's a nice lady, but the spoil-me-rotten type of Grandma you might expect. She was strict, and determined to make me a well-rounded individual.

On top of regular schooling, I was expected to get extra schooling; tutors and whatnot. I did was I was told, and got high marks in everything as was expected. I'm not stupid, actually I have above average intelligence but I'm rather lazy by nature so it was difficult. She taught me a lot of things I respected her for, like how to treat people, nature, digimon and animals alike with respect so it's no surprise I've taken a liking to digimon.
Personality: I come off to most people as anti-social, blunt and I've even heard some people call me creepy. Honestly, I'm actually just socially awkward and avoid making a fool of myself by not talking or pushing people away. With moving, my parents and everything else I'm terrified of getting attached to people and having them leave on me. I keep myself guarded but I'm loyal to those I trust. I've always been known as responsible and though it doesn't seem like it I care about people around me, even if they annoy the hell out of me. Speaking of annoying, I get irritated real easy so don't be surprised if I get a little cocky. I tend to tell things like they are, despite people's feelings but I'll try to tone it down for little kids. Everyone else; don't expect the same luxury. I like the company of animals more than people, but you'll usually see me people-watching or in the back of a small group. I enjoy listening to the conversations rather than being the center of them, I'll put in my two-cents if I have something interesting/important to add; not because I feel like opening my mouth. That and well I'm shy and self-conscious; I won't say anything if I don't know anything about the subject either.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
This is Mokumon, he's my partner. He's with me every step I take, seriously. Even if I wanted him away from me, I don't think he'd leave. Apparently I cook really good. Mokumon and I are pretty alike in most ways. He likes things quiet, so do I. He likes spicy food, so do I. He hates annoying dimwits, so do I. Though, while I'm serious most of the time, Mokumon tends to be able to let loose whenever he feels like it. I sort of envy him I guess.

Andrew Pottsy

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 am
Hey Man!

Offical Welcome to the Digimon Tamers Island guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:18 pm
Thanks for the welcome. I'm trying to figure this all out before I jump in RPing and whatnot. xD

Just revamped my profile, I was lazy with the other one. I don't know what else I might need to put in here besides Zaiden's info, and digimon info...

Andrew Pottsy

Distinct Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Hellraiser 500

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 pm
It's looking good so far, I don't think we've met yet, I'm Lief I was waiting for your profile to be completed to come say hi so here I am. Welcome to DTI, I am the Vice Captain of the Gold Hawks and a Professor at the RP College, you should come check both of them out. The College is new and gives you an opportunity to earn a new digimon, The Gold Hawks are in the Digi-club forum along with the Blue Falcons and the Black Swords, It's not mandatory to join any of them but it is a good place to meet new people and grow in your RP skills. Anyways I know it's a little late but welcome.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games