Reply Naruto Guild
Have you noticed? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:22 am
Have you noticed that every team in Naruto have 2 guyz and 1 girl? From the main teams right down to the minor ones, its all like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:35 am
Personally I think it may be a good balance,
I would go on, but Im afraid of coming of sexist.

Which Im not. xo

Reticence

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:54 am
I guess it represents the amount of both genders that actually trains to become a ninja - 2/3 boys and 1/3 girls, most ninjas you see is actually boys and I think it's because being a ninja is dangerous and difficult and with a very uncertain future. Not too many girls would want such a life, it's more a boys thing ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:01 pm
danger is more of a guy's thing you know. i haven't seen Sakura go into the "extreme", unless we're talking about an "extreme catfight" with that blondie  

pinoyidol2006

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:03 pm
xavy_sangabriel
danger is more of a guy's thing you know. i haven't seen Sakura go into the "extreme", unless we're talking about an "extreme catfight" with that blondie
in the lastest manga chapters (i'm currently up to chapter 291) sakura is really strong! but still no way near as naruto or sasuke......
the thing is we all noe that men are stronger than women i don't mean that to be sexist but men are naturally stronger then women..... so its just the way it has to be i guess
but also we have no idea about the minor teams that didn't make into a jonin team and were sent back to the ninja school because only 3 teams in naruto's year made it out of 9 teams wasn't it?
but masashi kishimoto (story writer and astist of naruto) has made it that way in order to make it easier for the reader (so they can remember the teams easier) and because it was logical that there would be more girls then boys in a ninja team..... plus the biggest thing of all is that
NARUTO IS A BOYZ MANGA even though it has many girl fans it is considered a male manga which is also y is is in the shonen jump (male) magazine and not the shonen beat (female) magazine (is it called the shonen beat magazine i dunno coz i dun read it....),

mrsuchihasasuke

EDIT: the 'blondie's name is Ino  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:45 pm
well not true in the exams the team that gaara kills is 3 guys in that team  

larence

killedvictim10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:08 pm
You're right every team does have 2 boys and 1 girl. confused
I wonder why?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:21 pm
it may be the fact that kishimoto-sensei doesn't like or isn't good at drawing girls. i recall reading something that said one or the other. but maybe he didn't want to seem sexist or somethin so he drew one in each group.....idk i'm just tossing ideas since you asked. ^.^  

keira_hazuki

Chibish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:21 am
I guess not that many girls want to go down that career path. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:38 am
my observation: there would be atmost a girl in a team... or are there any all girl's team? i mean - we're only on series 3 of naruto here in the philippines and i personally have not seen a team with two or more ladies in it... i mean... by all ninja logic three is the best number in the team but i don't think that ninja logic would dictate that there be only 1 girl atmost in a team... it's not quite fair... *im a guy btw*... xd

vppv
philippines

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

strelitzia_dream

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:40 am
Maybe it just so happened that it turned out to be a two-boys-one-girl thing. They were grouped together in such a way that they complemented each other after all. One or two would help another's flaw or weakness. A coincidence?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:05 pm
vppv
my observation: there would be atmost a girl in a team... or are there any all girl's team? i mean - we're only on series 3 of naruto here in the philippines and i personally have not seen a team with two or more ladies in it... i mean... by all ninja logic three is the best number in the team but i don't think that ninja logic would dictate that there be only 1 girl atmost in a team... it's not quite fair... *im a guy btw*... xd

vppv
philippines
Dude! We're only in season 1, episode 12 or 13 here! Soooo no fair. crying  

InyshMad1

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:15 pm
keira_hazuki
it may be the fact that kishimoto-sensei doesn't like or isn't good at drawing girls. i recall reading something that said one or the other. but maybe he didn't want to seem sexist or somethin so he drew one in each group.....idk i'm just tossing ideas since you asked. ^.^
Kishimoto is actually better at girls than guys, and I heard he likes to draw them more, too.

Answer to Question: The teams were made to be balanced. Since it's a cell of 3, 2 girls and 1 guy vs 2 girls and 1 guy might be very unbalanced because the girls tend to have very unique fighting styles. They either stick to Taijutsu or ninjutsu, or a combonation of both. The guys, however, genearlly lean towards attempting all types of jutsu. (This is in GENERAL, not just the "teams." There's like 30 teams in reality.)
Also with teams like Gaara's, it was a coincidance. It is different in sand, and you may see a team of all girls or all guys. The requirement in sand is strength overall, where in leaf it appears to have 2 requirements; 2 boys and 1 girl AND the same strength overall.

This is merely from extensive observation, though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:34 pm
I like it that way. It's more, interesting.  

BASTAS knife STOLEN

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:52 pm
keira_hazuki
Yeah I read that in one the English mangas. He says his female designs are not that great(ugly) and he finds it hard to draw female characters.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff