Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Reunited!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm
Connor's eyes snapped to the trail of light snow that was being blown into the air by a vehicle not too far behind them. He pulled his .45 from his holster and walked to the middle of the street, ducking behind a destroyed car as he eyed the vehicle driving towards him. "Could it be them?" He asked himself. He noticed Thomas and Sky sitting on top of the Humvee and readjusted his face covers. His face covered by his scarf and his eyes covered by his goggles, he waited in his hiding spot for the Humvee to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:58 pm
Sky watched as Connor hid behind the car. She didn't know the exact reason but she guessed...More like hoped it was because of cautious reasons. Not because of it was her there. Murph pulled the car to a slow stop and Sky shivered. She again realized how she wasn't so warm anymore. She hopped off the car and stood next to it for a while her feet wouldn't allow her to move closer. She stood like a sad girl who has lost her way.

((lmao last sentence dont ask? hah. just realized it sounded really messed up xD))  

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:04 pm
Connor stood up and look Sky in the eyes as he walked toward her. He holstered his .45 and pulled his goggles up slowly when he was five feet away from her. Connor stopped walking and held his distance at 2 feet and pulled his face cover down. "Sky...." He said quietly as small tears flowed from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:09 pm
Her feet held her back from just leaping into his arms like she so badly desired to. As he said her name she tried to stay strong and not cry like all of the other desperate times shes had. "Connor...I didn't think I'd find you." She said slowly rising her eyes to meet his. She was barely able to hold the tears back. She was searching for signs of him still being in love with her like she still was with him. She bit her lip and still stood motionless.  

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:13 pm
Connor rushed to Sky and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm glad you did Sky... I'm really glad you did." He whispered softly into her ear as he embraced her. Tears flowed from his eyes as he spoke. "Is this a dream?" He thought to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:15 pm
She finally broke loose and flung her arms around him tightly and started crying. "Me too...Me too...Don't run away ever again... ever." She cried desperately hiding her face in his chest.  

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Murphy Karnage
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:19 pm
((Wow sorry for the long a** absence. Thank you for everyone who took control of Murph while I was gone. I'm back though))

Murphy let Sky and Connor see each other, then got out of the car. He walked up and looked at his brother. "You've changed a bit, brother." He said as he put his left hand on his shoulder. He took his right hand into a fist and punched him square in the jaw. "I told you I would find you, didn't I?" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 pm
Sky jumped back a bit as Murph punched Connor. She knew he was just messing with him...right? He did warn her ahead of time Murph wasn't going to let this slide if we did find him so she understood a bit but she looked to see if Connor was alright anyways. She didn't blame him for it though...

((Np. Welcome back biggrin ))  

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RainbowFlavouredCondoms

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Knock, Knock, who's there?
No one? No where?
Where did you go?
I'd like to know
Please come back...
Annabelle Smithe

StRaNgE, StRaNgE, NaMe InDeEd!!

CalL Me! So r r o w !!

. . . L i f e I s . . .

User Image

〖 ╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋ 】

As Sorrow reapproached the Humvee after teh long terrible incident she noticed Connors arms wrapped around someone that didnt look like Amaya. That must be the Sky girl he was talking to on the radio. Sorrow gave a smile then it faded with thought. What the hell is going to happen to Amaya then? GOD it was so confusing... but she left it to them condsidering it was none of her business. She walked over to Sky and Connor and gave sky and the man that had just steped out of the vehicle a smile behind teh hood she wore. She had grabbed her cloak jsut before exiting the walmart. Hi.. you must be Sky.. Connor has been missing you something fierce.. Sorrow said with a chuckle to sky.

【 ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛〗

. . . D e a d T o M e . . .

...Not here
and Not there
Makes Sorrow
Wonder where..

{{ Orgasms On Cookies: Yay~ Cookies!}}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 pm
Alyss opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She had noticed they stopped. "Murp-" Then she realized he wasn't driving, he was outside of the vehicle with others. So she got out and tapped him on the shoulder.  

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:46 pm
"Ohhh, what happened?" Chris wakes up and looks around, then feels his wounds. "Oh yeah." He reaches into the back of his truck and grabs a first-aid kit and starts to tend to his wounds.

((I take it that we're posting here now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 am
Gwen see's the group of people, but stays a few yards away not knowing if they were dangerous or not.  

Ominelle

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Sky turned to Sorrow. "Yeah that would be me." She smiled still happy. She turned to see Alyss get out of the car and a male asking what had happened. "I'm Sky." She said reaching her hand out to the male. "I am Connors fiancee, our group has been trying to find Connor for quite some time now and we finally have." She said beaming explaining what was going on to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:34 pm
Chris jumps out of the truck and slowly limps over to the group, granted he was so tired that he could only moan and he was pale from blood loss so he looked like a zombie.  

Grandmaster Allan

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:34 pm
"Sky this is Sorrow, I call her Shadow. She's honestly like a shadow...", Connor said absent mindedly as he eyed Thomas and ignored the others. "That kid... I've seen him before." He thought to himself as his memories faded back to the Fitch assignment. "Oh no....", Connor muttered to himself as Thomas dismounted the Humvee.  
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff