Fallout 3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 pm
I know some of you faggots play it so lets discuss the game here.

I'm roughly half way through all the available quests and I've made absolutely no progress in tracking down James. (Yes I know where he is hiding). For lulz I named my survivor Rusty Shackleford. (Dales alias from king of the hill) I wish they had Dale's orange jumpsuit so I could look more like him. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:16 pm
FO3 = old news talk2hand
FNV is where it's at cool

what is there to discuss? xd FO3 was epic, at least half of us have played it, and then played it again...
do u have the game of the year with the 5 dlc's?
oh and don;t forget to go back to vault 101 after your dad gets back... secret hidden mission...  

Maddness91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

what is there to discuss? xd FO3 was epic, at least half of us have played it, and then played it again...
oh and don;t forget to go back to vault 101 after your dad gets back... secret hidden mission...
Not to mention that if you didn't grab the Bobblehead off of his desk before you left the Vault, it will be your last chance to do so unless you sabotage the Vault's reactor.

I tried playing a Neutral character, and ended up being Good. I'm considering playing again and going Evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

Not to mention that if you didn't grab the Bobblehead off of his desk before you left the Vault, it will be your last chance to do so unless you sabotage the Vault's reactor.

I tried playing a Neutral character, and ended up being Good. I'm considering playing again and going Evil.
it;s actually harder to do the game bad... like for good, u just kind of do things, complete all the missions, maybe give some water to the homeless people and away you go... being bad you have to find people to kill that doesn;t screw with the story line to much... like traders (few and far between) or rivet city guards (but then you may have to kill important people to)...  

Maddness91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

I don't have NV and I doubt my computer will handle the system requirements. As it is my computer lags a little in the rivet city marketplace and the pulse field mission in Anchorage

Yes I know about the return to 101 mission after the waters of life.

@ Requiem yeah I got the medicine bobble head  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:28 pm
Maddness91
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

it;s actually harder to do the game bad... like for good, u just kind of do things, complete all the missions, maybe give some water to the homeless people and away you go... being bad you have to find people to kill that doesn;t screw with the story line to much... like traders (few and far between) or rivet city guards (but then you may have to kill important people to)...
You can pickpocket and steal a lot of stuff. Also if you turn in the android in the replicated man mission you can get like 1000 negative karma if I recall. I wish it was easier to be bad though like in Fable where you can just punch people a lot of times to get evil.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm
robbin caravans/everyone I see= lots of ammos, lvl ups, moneys and weapons  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

You can pickpocket and steal a lot of stuff. Also if you turn in the android in the replicated man mission you can get like 1000 negative karma if I recall. I wish it was easier to be bad though like in Fable where you can just punch people a lot of times to get evil.
i steal everything all the time anyways and i'm still savior of the wasteland xd
FNV runs on the same engine as FO3 IIRC so i don;t think the requirements are going to be overly much more, but i could be wrong...
and yeah, same point, most other games that have karma let you go crazy evil or crazy good, in like 5-6 missions with little effort, like ur fables, and ur star wars: KOTORs... i guess since FO is so expansive and long it takes a bit more time...  

Maddness91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:55 pm
I know that blowing up Megaton, putting the FEV in the drinking water and destroying the Citadel (Broken Steel) give you a massive boost to Negative Karma. From what I know, almost every mission has an option to gain Negative Karma though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Maddness91
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

i steal everything all the time anyways and i'm still savior of the wasteland xd
FNV runs on the same engine as FO3 IIRC so i don;t think the requirements are going to be overly much more, but i could be wrong...
and yeah, same point, most other games that have karma let you go crazy evil or crazy good, in like 5-6 missions with little effort, like ur fables, and ur star wars: KOTORs... i guess since FO is so expansive and long it takes a bit more time...
I looked up the NV system requirements and it asks for a minimum of 2gb RAM when all I have is 1.75. I should get more RAM anyway as well as a better video card so I can play Splinter Cell: Conviction. I probably also need a new power supply. @_@  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Requiem in Mortis
I know that blowing up Megaton, putting the FEV in the drinking water and destroying the Citadel (Broken Steel) give you a massive boost to Negative Karma. From what I know, almost every mission has an option to gain Negative Karma though.
xd I always associate Broken Steel with erectile dysfunction.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
FO3 = old news talk2hand

I looked up the NV system requirements and it asks for a minimum of 2gb RAM when all I have is 1.75. I should get more RAM anyway as well as a better video card so I can play Splinter Cell: Conviction. I probably also need a new power supply. @_@
My laptop needs a video card, period. All I have is the graphics processor built into the motherboard. I've got 4GB of memory and a 2.10 GHz Core2 Duo processor, so if I can get a graphics card installed I'll be able to play most games at least on minimum settings.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
Das Rabble Rouser
Maddness91
My laptop needs a video card, period. All I have is the graphics processor built into the motherboard. I've got 4GB of memory and a 2.10 GHz Core2 Duo processor, so if I can get a graphics card installed I'll be able to play most games at least on minimum settings.
I got a really cheap video card for my desktop because funds were limited. It only has 1/4gb of video memory. I want one with at least 1gb.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:23 pm
i have a laptop that's like 3 years old that barely plays diablo 2 stressed definatly going to ask to go half and half on a new PC for christmas or something... have to get something to play diablo 3 xd  

Maddness91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Maddness91
i have a laptop that's like 3 years old that barely plays diablo 2 stressed definatly going to ask to go half and half on a new PC for christmas or something... have to get something to play diablo 3 xd
Maybe you can buy up the parts and build your own computer. biggrin  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces