Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Ch. 291 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
View Results

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:59 am
Well, chapter 291 is finally out, but only the raw edition though (sucks that i cant read the text). But i gotta say, i was in for a surpise!

For those who havent read it, go on and read it now! Who would've thought that Naruto would've grown yet a third tail; i wonder how much stronger that just made him. Even though it looks like Orochimura is playing around with him, he is sure in for something now that this little twist has happened.

What are your thoughts on this?

For me, i definitely did not expect Naruto to grow his third tail, and also with the little flashbacks from Yamato (Yondaime was in one of the scenes ^^). Kudos to Mr. Kishimoto and crew on this one, i know that the next chapter will be even greater!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:09 am
Well, i just read the translated version of ch.291 a few minutes ago and well i can just add on to the previous post.

Who would've thought also that Yamato was part of one of Orochimura's experiments once upon a time. No wonder how he can use the abilities of the Shodaime, because he carries Shodaime's cells in him. Splicing DNA, that's just awesome...but that's just taking trademark jutsu from a person to be used by so many, which makes it boring...!

But none the less, i liked this chapter! Your thoughts?  

Imanyueru

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:52 pm
Where did you get the translation? I've only seen the raw so far... but I agree with you, I didn't expect Naruto to let out the Kyuubi that much so soon...

Orochimaru is a sneaky guy, you can never be sure of what he has up his long sleeves stare I suspect we'll get to see some nice action in the coming chapters blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:33 pm
http://groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns
they update the fastest
anywayz
291 was pretty good i just want my sasuke-kun to show up....... i hope naruto and sasuke get to fight in a chapter soon
orchimaru even said he would rather see naruto fight sasuke first................. i can't wait for 292!  

final_hiroshi

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:47 am
Aha, I didn't notice they had the translation when I first went there, thanks!

I can't wait for 292 either, it promises to be exciting to say the least and I really want to know what has become of Sasuke, how much he's changed over the years and what new abilities he's gained. And I seriously hope they'll get him out of Orochimaru's grip before he can take over Sasuke's body, I really don't want to see that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:05 pm
i hope they rescue sasuke soon. but i think it will probably be a while untill the actually get sasuke. becuase we still need to learn about sai & everyhting. and if sasuke comes back then sai would have to leave but w/e

i dont really get wats going on in the new chapter cuz its raw. i could translate it but it would take to long and im lazy xd i hope they come out with the transalted soon!  

Emikane

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:53 pm
Lessie... I got a raw copy too...
What little I can read...

Naruto, Sakura, and Sai come out of hiding and confront Kabuto and Orochimaru.
Kabuto says something about Sasuke, and that ticks Sakura off.
Then Orochimaru says more about Sasuke and that pisses Naruto off.
Naruto charges at them in demon form.
Their new teacher has a flash back including Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Kakashi.
Jiraiya reveals to them a nasty scar on his chest, and then mentions the Kyuubi.
They then talk about Naruto's Kyuubi chakra usage.
Back to present time.
Orochimaru's face starts pealing.
As usual, Orochimaru says some bullshit... xD
and then heals his face.
Orochimaru and Kabuto contunue to provoke them, when Naruto grows a third tail.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:10 pm
Vicious-Loner

I can't wait for 292 either, it promises to be exciting to say the least and I really want to know what has become of Sasuke, how much he's changed over the years and what new abilities he's gained. And I seriously hope they'll get him out of Orochimaru's grip before he can take over Sasuke's body, I really don't want to see that...
THE WOULD BE THE SICKEST THING EVEN.... it is totally sickining... i hate it how he is like sasuke i want your body..... *****.....

i can't wait to see the cool things sasuke can do!
there is a rumor going around that he will be able to play an instument and use itz power........
and sasuke will definatly be able to summon snakes!

SASUKE I MISS U SO MUCH *cries*

P.S IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR THE CHAPTER 291 TRANSLATED PLEASE GO TO http://www.groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns  

final_hiroshi

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:46 pm
The extra information they provided on Kyuubi was great. I pity Naruot tho. He needs anger management else he will kill himself. lol. I wanna see this new Sasuke too it would be interesting if he had Mangekyou Sharingan lol . I have feeling tho that Naruto will grow a fourth tail... I wonder what happens if he summons all nine?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:13 am
EndlessDreamer
The extra information they provided on Kyuubi was great. I pity Naruot tho. He needs anger management else he will kill himself. lol. I wanna see this new Sasuke too it would be interesting if he had Mangekyou Sharingan lol . I have feeling tho that Naruto will grow a fourth tail... I wonder what happens if he summons all nine?

I think that maybe Sasuke could possibly be there already...maybe sitting on the side-lines, waiting for the right moment to strike or something.

And about Naruto, i found the anger management thing funny! I think that if he was to grow all nine tails, then he would instantly die and Kyuubi would be free to rampage once again!  

Imanyueru

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:14 am
mrsuchihasasuke
Vicious-Loner

THE WOULD BE THE SICKEST THING EVEN.... it is totally sickining... i hate it how he is like sasuke i want your body..... *****.....

i can't wait to see the cool things sasuke can do!
there is a rumor going around that he will be able to play an instument and use itz power........
and sasuke will definatly be able to summon snakes!

SASUKE I MISS U SO MUCH *cries*

P.S IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR THE CHAPTER 291 TRANSLATED PLEASE GO TO http://www.groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns

And that my friend, is the absolute place that i go to read the manga blaugh !  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:38 pm
E-man87
EndlessDreamer

I think that maybe Sasuke could possibly be there already...maybe sitting on the side-lines, waiting for the right moment to strike or something.

And about Naruto, i found the anger management thing funny! I think that if he was to grow all nine tails, then he would instantly die and Kyuubi would be free to rampage once again!

Kyuubi rampage, hmmm, Does Naruto know any of this?  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:23 am
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer

I'm assuming that he doesnt know about what is happening to him with the side-effects with him using the Kyuubi Charka. He knows that Kyuubi can only be of help to him because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi. But i cant help to think that maybe there is something else that we're not knowing....

Like what if Naruto's own life-force is feeding Kyuubi at this very instant. And so if Kyuubi happened to kill Naruto by accident by his charka, maybe Kyuubi wont die along with Naruto; but instead have enough life-force fed to him to live again.

But that's just my theory. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:01 pm
E-man87
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer

I'm assuming that he doesnt know about what is happening to him with the side-effects with him using the Kyuubi Charka. He knows that Kyuubi can only be of help to him because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi. But i cant help to think that maybe there is something else that we're not knowing....

Like what if Naruto's own life-force is feeding Kyuubi at this very instant. And so if Kyuubi happened to kill Naruto by accident by his charka, maybe Kyuubi wont die along with Naruto; but instead have enough life-force fed to him to live again.

But that's just my theory. 3nodding

That theory makes sense but Kyuubi is alive, he's just not going anywhere rofl Do you think the other Jinchuuriks are nice people or are they all evil?  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:04 am
E-man87
EndlessDreamer

sasuke better so up soon *shakes fist*  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games