Don't ya think it's time we started a dream thread? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABluejay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am
dream time. Times in dream where you felt pain and woke up abruptly with a headache confused about reality for a sec

For me it was a time where I was in my high school cafeteria and suddenly a jet or a airplane or someshit flew by it and exploded.

It was from a distance but the temors it caused felt incredibly real, like a train underneath your feet but ten times worse

The pain was from the explosion though. The glass smashed but in the air there was intense heat, so intense I felt my arm hairs being singe as a salty dusty taste filled my eyes nose and mouth

ok

YOUR TURN  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:06 pm
One time, I dreamed I was in my room. Out of nowhere, one of my classmates appeared deformed and demonic looking. She then uttered an inhuman roar. I woke up, but I couldn't move for about 30 seconds.

Sleep paralysis?  

Vituperous

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ABluejay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 am
Vituperous
One time, I dreamed I was in my room. Out of nowhere, one of my classmates appeared deformed and demonic looking. She then uttered an inhuman roar. I woke up, but I couldn't move for about 30 seconds.

Sleep paralysis?

my god I hope so Xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:49 pm
Well, I once had a Nightmare, and it was so bad I went downstairs to sleep with my parents. Then, I woke up, and realized I had a dream about a nightmare, and I never left my bed. I was like, "Well, the nightmare wasn't that scary" and went back to sleep, in my own bed upstairs. I remember there was a girl in front of blood-red window in the "Nightmare"  

TellTaleHeart7

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ABluejay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm
TellTaleHeart7
Well, I once had a Nightmare, and it was so bad I went downstairs to sleep with my parents. Then, I woke up, and realized I had a dream about a nightmare, and I never left my bed. I was like, "Well, the nightmare wasn't that scary" and went back to sleep, in my own bed upstairs. I remember there was a girl in front of blood-red window in the "Nightmare"

I had something like that happen, and I woke up in the bottom of the stairs at in my old home. That place just reeked of spirits  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:38 pm
Well, I've been having all kinds of dreams lately, here's another thing that happened to me:
I had this dream that we had to let a little girl live in our house for awhile, along with her sister. A few days later, there was a bloody corpse on the bathroom floor, the little girl's older sister, and then the little girl was laughing.
I couldn't see where she was, but she would laugh, then stop
Then laugh, then stop.
I dialed 911, but The phone was acting weird, as soon as I slammed it down, I woke up, but still heard the laughing
Laugh, stop, laugh, stop
Then I realized..... it was breathing
It was my cat snoring.
And as for the corpse... there was a mess of feathers... like a bird exploded.... outside.  

TellTaleHeart7

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

eridone

Wheezing Fatcat

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:28 pm
This wasn't as scary or creepy as it was weird. Basically, I was in this very small, gray-walled room. The only things in there other than me were a whole bunch of file cabinets. I couldn't move; I was sorta curled up in a ball in the middle of the floor.
There were about seven or eight of these penguin-like birds, except they could fly, were navy blue instead of black, and had no eyes. They were flying all over the place, and kept diving at me, although they never got the chance to actually grab me or touch me. Every time a bird swooped down, I would get a really bad headache, and everything would spin.
I had that dream three nights in a row, and every time I woke up from it, I'd have a really bad headache. Like I said, it wasn't really scary, just really odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm
Once I had a dream that I was strolling through a town covered in fire, and destroyed buildings, also, a bunch of my childhood cartoon characters where all on fire... weird?  

Higher Order

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cannabis Chronicles

Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 am
Every year towards the end of school I have these dreams I can't explain xD
But I wake up terrified lol
They last for a week tops.
I remember one a little time I woke up I was talking to myself about it.
I wake up and I am sweating and crying and my mom is out on the chair in the living room asleep. I come out there disorented saying in my head..."I can't change her, she lives the way she wants" I look at my mom then walk into the bathroom. I find a small piece of cloth in the bathroom and get it wet. (This isn't my dream anymore btw I am saying what happened when I woke up) I take the wet cloth throw it at the wall and say when it comes off, I can stop and get over this. It comes off and I fall on the bathroom floor and start to cry. I am really upset, and angry, and confused. I then go in the living room and see my mom and brother awake, I am now happy. I think of this dream ALL day. I still think of it. I am kinda nervous about what my dreams will be this year razz I am on a high up bed and I could fall if I get really paranoid or scared. I would hate to get hurt from one of these dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 am
"dreams are just a way of your body expressing what you've gone through the day"
or so they say.. but how do you explain a dream where I'm inside a house with nothing but pure mirrors, then out of no where I heard a demonic shout stating that I will die in my sleep when I least expect it. not to even begin with the hands that start to pound on the windows and start to shatter every mirror and eventually start to effect me, and to make things worse I woke up at mid night hearing a train pass by in front of my house... the nearest train station in a city away from where I live... and all this happened this morning  

DubtechMetal

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm
Just last night i had a dream (in what i believe was my second REM) that was pretty normal, (for me atleast, it was quite nightmarish but i have a very dark sub consuicous i guess haha) anyway in every goo(ish) dream i have had i always have had a night in shining armour, if anybody asked me to draw him for them i could easy. He is tall, sandy blond messy hair, dark blue eyes and a strong, but still sort of narrow chin. Well, back to the story. I was exploring a small town thing (It was basicly the front of the hyrule castle from ocarina of time, just the castle was replaced by a mountain and the place looked a bit more.. dead) and I wasent exactly welcomed. Well as I was walking through I was shot hostile glances and everybody pulled weapons out. I began to run down the path to the bridge when everybody stopped and I was confronted by the knight in shining armour guy (the key signal to me I was in a dream) I remember smiling a bit until he pulled out what looked to be some sort of electrified whip thing. Thats when everybody else back off. I remember looking away and uttering "do your worst," Seeing as I knew I was in a dream. He then hit me three times, It was the most real feeling thing I have ever experienced in a lucid dream, if I had not known I was dreaming I bet it would have been worse. I have been knon to have electricute myself every now and then so I know what it felt like, but it was, amplified. The worst part is I didnt wake up after that. He pushed me into the mud and left, the hole world going dark, but screams echoing every where. It wasent really scary, but it was the most real thing I have ever felt, but to me it was terrifying seeing the guy my sub concious created for comfort hurt me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm
i need to remember what they were specifically about but ive had at least 2 nightmares that traumatized me for a day  

neko-mata-01

cockroach chan

Pyromaniac

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image i dreamed an animal which looked exactly like me was walking the earth, which had pursued my father and his father’s father

it followed me through the swamp, loping stooped over like a wounded deer with its long black hair veiling its face. when it drew close, it held out its hand to me, palms up, as though it wanted something from me.

i unstuck myself from the edge of the marsh and ran into the woods towards the house where my mother lived, but it had stopped. it was doubled over vomiting. there were finger bones and teeth in its secretions.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 pm
I have had numerous vivid dreams where, normally, you can see and occasionally hear everything going on. In my case, I have all of my senses during them. It was in one case, during the dream, I was at my old apartment, but the stairs were different they were large enough that you needed a step ladder to climb them. Not long after the dream started, a smell had hit my nose and hard. It was the scent that you usually smell when there is a daddy long leg spider around. Not long after, swarms of spiders started appearing and jumping at me. I tried to climb the stairs but they reached me before I could even reach the second step. I could feel them on me and sharp pains from being bitten. I woke up immediately and started swatting at myself while the feeling of something crawling on me long with the feeling of sore spots. I still won't touch spiders ever since that dream.  

Ivangonenuts

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Glittery Spaz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:30 am
This one time I dreamt I was fixing things in my friend's basement, and then a pipe exploded. And my friend died because I ripped a chunk of piping out of his chest. emotion_8c  
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff