Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Sunny Amaterasu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Changeling Fae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:30 pm
Sunny Amaterasu

Real life Bio

Name: Shannon
Birthday: February 15th
Personality: It's hard to know, really. To some people I'm cold, and to others, I'm loud and outspoken. I'm a little strange. xD

Digimon Tamer Bio

Name: Kaoru Takahashi

Personality: Bubbly and childish. She holds onto the childhood dreams she had as a toddler, and she acts upon those. She wishes that all Digimon and people could get along peacefully.

Abilities: Her boundless energy. Soon to be updated.

Equipment: A black messenger bag that holds her food items, games and things of the sort. She has a black and white Digivice that she clips onto the strap of the bag. Around her neck is the crest of light in order to Digivolve her Gatomon into an Angewomon. She developed a liking to the flute, and she carries it around with her in her bag.

Bio: Kaoru was born to a woman named Ashura and a man named Toko. At age 5, they died in a car crash, and Kaoru lost all memories of her time before then. She currently lives with her surrogate "mother", Aqua, and her guardian, Rayce.

Kaoru first went to the Digital World when she was watching TV. The Digimon anime held some sort of facination for her. She always wanted a Digimon partner of her own. One day, she was watching the episode where the Digimon were appearing in the real world. The TV flashed a bright flash and she passed out, only to wake up in the Digital world with a Salamon sitting on her chest.

From then on, the young girl wandered the Digital world. She found out where Network City was, and how to get out. Now she makes frequent trips between the real world and the Digital world.

Home: Kyoto, Japan

Alignment: Neutral, borderline good, borderline dark.

Picture: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm
Digimon

User Image
User Image  

The Changeling Fae

The Changeling Fae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm
3rd Post.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 pm
4th Post  

The Changeling Fae

The Changeling Fae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm
5th Post  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 pm
An offical TDI Welcoming from the GreymonTamer!  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Christian13000
An offical TDI Welcoming from the GreymonTamer!

*Laughs so hard it makes sides hurt*
Greymon tamer XD yeah right. Too be Greymon Tamer you must be Dragon Master and that is Draco XD. You can be the I make everyone made tamer XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:01 pm
I think its more of a welcome/welcome back rather then just a welcome because if im correct she used to be around  

yurescapex

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm
Christian if I'm not mistaken she is a returning member, she already has a salmon and a gatomon and only has 6 posts so there's no way she can be new.

I believe a better greeting would be welcome back to DTI.
I'm Lief, Vice Captain of the Gold Hawks and a Professor and the newly founded Rp College, you should come check it out some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm
stare Hey dude keep your comments to yourself okay, and I've gotten nearly half of the Greymon!  

Cuevas_506

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Whats up from the Dark Flame Tamer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 pm
Thanks for the warm greetings and 'welcome back's, guys. xD

Yeah, I was here before. I switched accounts. But I'm starting fresh on TP, so I can't get my next partner for a while longer.. ;w;  

The Changeling Fae

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff