Submit

Sasuke
  Hate him. Traitor.
  Sasuke-kun! *loves*
  ...[neutral thinking]
View Results

Agenta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:18 pm
I know that most people hate him right now, because he left the village. But think- his whole family, his whole clan was taken from him by his brother at a young age. Of course, being young and gullible, he would assume that having revenge was the only right thing to do. That kind of thinking sticks. Especially when you're shown how your entire clan and family died in Itachi's favourite version of torture. I think we shouldn't hate him at all. In fact, I think we should pity him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:03 pm
I know that itachi killed his family, but how exactly is "his favorite version of torture"?  

pinoyidol2006

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:56 pm
I believe she means the Mangekyou Sharingans special genjutsu Tsukiyomi.

I'm quite neutral towards Sasuke, I understand why a lot of people hates him and I can also sorta grasp how he's thinking and feeling and why he acts like he does. I just hope he'll get straighted out in the end...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:35 pm
User Image
((Ignore the name. sweatdrop ))
"I can't say that I hate him, he has reasons. But I won't agree with his thoughts either."  

Sami-Umi

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:47 pm
i love sasuke-kun! heart
i don't agree with him leaving the village but he needed to gain power in order the kill his brother..... orchimaru knows how to make sasuke extemely strong... and sauske was prob thinking if a seal can bring all this power how much power could i gain from being teached bu orchimaru himself...... i really miss sasuke-kun he has been in the manga for over 40 chapters!!!!! SASUKE-KUN heart
but for those of us who have read the manga chapter 291 u can see that sasuke kun will appear any chapter.... we just have to wait (i am sick of waiting i want sasuke to come now!) lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:54 pm
he pisses me off... stressed he may want to kill itachi...but giving up the care of anyone else he knows...going against all that he knows is right...not only disrespecting himself by going to orochimaru (augh...just imagine what he'd do to him...poor sasuke...) but putting all of his friends lives in danger...even though he didnt act like he cared...we all know that he does 3nodding however...doing that, giving up everything, for revenge...is stupid...while he may want revenge...he should have known that this isnt worth it...especially being the "number 1 rookie genin" ...thats why he angers me...i used to think he was cool...but now... sweatdrop no...he is living the life of the TRUE ninja that once were... ninja  

squalltheknight

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:52 pm
hate that little b*****d stare ........nah just kiddin he's ok....don't like him that much though  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:05 pm
squalltheknight
he pisses me off... stressed he may want to kill itachi...but giving up the care of anyone else he knows...going against all that he knows is right...not only disrespecting himself by going to orochimaru (augh...just imagine what he'd do to him...poor sasuke...) but putting all of his friends lives in danger...even though he didnt act like he cared...we all know that he does 3nodding however...doing that, giving up everything, for revenge...is stupid...while he may want revenge...he should have known that this isnt worth it...especially being the "number 1 rookie genin" ...thats why he angers me...i used to think he was cool...but now... sweatdrop no...he is living the life of the TRUE ninja that once were... ninja
sasuke knows he can't just give up on this fight to become stronger and kill his brother just because sakura and naruto worry about him.... he really cares about them and as soon as he kill his brother he will become a true friend and a great and loyal ninja..... orchimaru may not of been the perfect choice but sasuke couldn't live in the villiage in comfort while he still has so forfill is destiny of killing his brother... i dun quiet agree with him leaving the villiage or anything but i understand y he did it... also it had to be that way orchimaru is the only one who can make sauske use his power to its full potenial!!!!

plus imagine wat kinds of new powers and stuff sasuke is gonna have come on when sasuke and naruto meet again itz gonna be a great battle between them!  

final_hiroshi

Curious Koneko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:24 pm
I liked him in the beginning...but then he started to piss me off. Little b*****d is too arrogant for his own good. Besides, there are characters that are much cooler than him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:31 am
sasukes okay but he gets to me sumtimes...  

BrAtZ9843373666

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:53 pm
You're all telling me that later in Naruto, Sasuke chooses to be Orochimaru's apprentice in able to beat his brother? Just that? Urgh. I'm going neutral on this one.

So, basically, Naruto AND Sakura is the students of Tsunade, right? (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure), where as Sasuke is being trained by Orochimaru? Wow. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:56 am
[Love Hina] Keitaro
You're all telling me that later in Naruto, Sasuke chooses to be Orochimaru's apprentice in able to beat his brother? Just that? Urgh. I'm going neutral on this one.

So, basically, Naruto AND Sakura is the students of Tsunade, right? (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure), where as Sasuke is being trained by Orochimaru? Wow. whee
no only sakura trains under tsunade to become a medical ninja...
and sasuke is being trained in orochimaru's lair!  

final_hiroshi

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:46 am
[Love Hina] Keitaro

naruto was trained by jiraiya  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:01 pm
Junzaki
[Love Hina] Keitaro

naruto was trained by jiraiya
thats wat i forgot 2 wrute ^^  

final_hiroshi

keira_hazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:10 pm
....okay! i did not read what ever you people wrote so ima just say what ever i think! i personally hate! hate! hate! sasuke! but! for a whoel other reason...so ima say it. because his brother killed the clan so sasuke wouldn't have to suffer of being 'an uchiha' not sasuke. itachi saw sasukes potential and that sasuke saw that itachi as itachi. so itachi didn't want him to suffer but to be set free from the uchiha clan. but sasuke did not see this and vowed to kill him. the only thing you can blame on itachi for doing wrong is killing them all and not explaining why fully. i suppose he wanted sasuke to figure all this out on his own but sasuke is stupid...soooo itachi thought wrong. and the whole leaving the village thing thats just natural for a idiot such as sasuke. so yeah im TEH ULTIMATE SASUKE HATER!!!! FEAR ME!!!!..rawr..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff