Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 am
i fell in love with it as soon i walked out of the doctors office everything about the game is awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am
It came out already?! F****!!  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:21 am
WANT! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Its so awesome the graphics the animation i love it all  

kak91798

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:58 pm
one thing I hate( not that I hate the godly game) is the bugs that occur and the clonky enemy system.....enemies tend to freeze at one point......and do nothing...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 am
Best game in the history of mankind, the universe, and of reality.  

Bloody Handed God

jababaflaba

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:35 pm
the best freaking game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new guns, new clothes and armor, u can get the original enclave armor from fallout 2 (which was made by black isle) isn't that just absolutely insane!!!!!?????? my opinion is that, there wont be another game like this in a long,LONG,time
!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:27 pm
I one time went to my saved game and sa soon as I started playing I was attacked by three gold geckos, four gecko hunters, and about six young geckos. I barley made it out with minor radiation poisoning. confused  

GBlackastone

Romantic Genius

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 pm
about a week ago i was on my way to nellis air force base after I had just gotten my Ranger power armor (costume that the guy on the cover of the game is wearing for those of you that don't know) on my way there i walked past a train suddenly i saw off in the distance a blind baby deathclaw i immidiately got a bad feeling but went after it anyway after i killed it i said "ok now where are your parents?" the second i turned around all i saw was a giant claw coming at my face so i switched to my multiplas rifle and killed it then i searched it (oh and apparently they lay eggs) and took its egg then i turned around again and there was another one! so i killed that one and just when i thought i had gotten them all a third one came out of nowhere! and that third one put me in the ground....again. and that has been my best experience so far other than the city of super mutants.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am
I ran into a blind Deathclaw, along Pimm path (?) Bloody annoying!  

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm
It was and still keeps being amazing!

I laughed my a** off at Caesar's Legion for wearing skirts! ... and failing miserably at throwing spears. I actually dodged one by jumping over it lol.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:27 pm
Murdered everyone in cape cove...along with the dam...and all the ranger bases....and NRC bases....also killed all the securatrons.......I got bored after second play through...  

Pinoy_Operation

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am
Hmm I've killed someone I need for a mission stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:16 am
I think the town was Primm? Anyway it's the town you run into that the Caesars Legion have totally lain waste to and gave out the "lottery" tickets. The first building I went into there was a powder ganger with broken legs and I asked him about what happened and he goes off on this rant about what the Legion did to them. Powder gangers got crucified, the mayor got thrown onto a pile of burning tires, and just the way he delivered the story was hilarious.

So anyway I took out my incinerator and deep fried the legionnaires that were there.  

Kozar Rockamora

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 pm
New experience i'm sure everyone here has been to Nellis AFB right? well for those of you that have you know the children wandering around there well on my way out of there the artillery guns started firing on something so i went to go check it out well they were firing at one of there own kids! and the worst part about it was he was walking towards me while they were still firing at him. Every limb except for my head and torso was crippled eventually the kid made it back inside and the artillery fire stopped so when i went to see what was up they started firing at the kid again...while he was in the middle of there base!  
Fallout: New Vegas

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff