Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
I think Toonami hates Naruto... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KARA_NICOLE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:37 am
you know, they keep on making horriable voices, and they cut out stuffs...

they make people say really stupid and cliche stuff

do you think they hate Naruto?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:40 am
They'll prove it if they cut naruto off  

What the Pho

keira_hazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:42 pm
no, if they like naruto then they'll take it off and re-do it....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:28 am
Lord someguy
They'll prove it if they cut naruto off

I thought that too. 3nodding  

Imanyueru

BASTAS knife STOLEN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:50 pm
I don't think it's toonami that hates Naruto. I think it's the people in charge of the english version. Toonami just shows it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:45 pm
i don't think they hate it i just think that they can't find people with good voices to replace the originals 3nodding  

Historical

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:25 pm
You see if Naruto has too much bloodshed, parents will complain and such... then they'll have to cancel it or edit it. So they're just doing the best they can...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:46 pm
You all have great points on this. One, Naruto on Toonami is supposed to be for pre-teens to young teens. That's why they have to take out some of the bloodshed and perverted things. Two, yes I believe some of the voice actors could have been better, like Lee's and Kankurou's. but I just think this came out a little to fast. Viz wanted to get it on Cartoon Network, so they just did it the best they could with how fast they were going. Most likely they won't take it off, but they will do it like FMA (Full Metal Alchemist) and cut it after a very important part happens, so they can make more episodes. Naruto is a long show, I watched it subbed, and it's already at episode 170. I Believe it is not Toonami's fault that this show isn't up to par with it's Japanese predecessor (i don't know if i spelled that right).  

Rakoga

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:54 pm
They cut something off? Sorry, but I'm too scared to watch it so I don't know what they cut off and what they didn't. But, I did see the part when they were going against Zabuza and Haku like around ep. 16-19 or something, and there was a lot of blood. If they did cut, slice, dice and put it back together throwing away the "Bad Inappropriate" stuff, then the blood wouldn't of been there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:00 pm
I don't think they cut anything out, however they toned down the blood gonk That's the point of it! BLOOD AND VIOLENCE! rolleyes  

churrlo

patrick3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:21 am
yes i think they hate it and i hate the idea of only showing new episodes of naruto every saturday i want to see new episodes everyday of the week i mean they only show naruto on friday and saturday  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:49 pm
I agree, I think they should show at least TWO new ones a week! We'll never get done with the series! gonk  

churrlo

Inactive_Account_3210

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:55 pm
I don't think they hate it. I like that fact they took out the cursing and perversion and stuff. A little less blood would do, but that's just me. heart Sasuke couldn't be better!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:56 pm
patrick3
yes i think they hate it and i hate the idea of only showing new episodes of naruto every saturday i want to see new episodes everyday of the week i mean they only show naruto on friday and saturday

What? Friday? What time?  

Inactive_Account_3210

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:33 am
On Friday, idk what time... they repeat the episode from last Saturday, in case you missed it. ^_^  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games