Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm
~About~

Overrun is a Zombie apocolypse rp basically your typical zombie apocolypse...think high school of the living dead basically survive I shall be playing the zombies if im not on your safe unless you choose to go and attack zombies when you start out your alone you have to find everyone else you can find weapons and ammo but rarely i will post a map and number houses to help confusion i will also post if you ifnd anything interesting if you decide to search an area by saying search i will ge tot you when im online other wise live with what you got or make a weapon
Pm me all profiles
~Character sheet~

G-name:
C-name:
Picture: (an image of your character)
About:
2 handed weapon:
secondary weapon: (1handed weapons or explosives)
mellee:
Other sad this can be anythign from pets to vehicles ect... however it has to be in your bio f or you to have it)

~Map~

User Image

~Zombie's~

When it comes to the hordes i will send various types to attack you you can cal them what you want each one has a different weakness you have to figure it out  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:32 pm
~Characters~

G-name: latuf
C-name: The Zombies
Sex: N/A
Picture: User Image
About: No one knows where they came from all anyone knows is its hard to kill them
2 handed weapon: two claws
secondary weapon: tackle
mellee: Bite (can become infeted from)
Other:Infection...kinda explainitory

G-name: Hellz Kirara
C-name: Kira Okimiko
Sex: Female
Picture: Kira
User Image

Barren
User Image
About: She was classified as a freak when there were actually people that didn't want to eat her brains. She also practiced bow-and-arrow as well as hand-to-hand combat. She fancied wearing a fake tail in public and she always had her pets at her side. When the zombies overrun the world her dog died protecting her and turned into a zombie as well. Since there was nobody around she alone had to kill her own best friend, and now wears the dogs collar in memory of her dear friend. Her cat is always on her shoulder being her second set of eyes, watching behind her and alerting her of danger as well as helping her around in the dark.
2 handed weapon: Hunters Bow
secondary weapon: Butterfly Swords
mellee: Strength in her kicks
Other: She has a pet cat named Barren.

G-name: latuf
C-name: Mido (carnage)
Sex: Male
About: Mido is an ex russian military he was born in russia and raised to look quite think and weak. however he takes after his powerful ancestors he preffers to work with blades or his fists.
2 handed weapon: Dual Kodachi
secondary weapon: MPK5 Russian standard military SMG 30 round clip one handed for single shot 2 handed for multishot
mellee: Martial arts
Other: He has Knowledge of Military tactics and is able to make a blade out of anything

G-name: Shadow Le Deveneis
C-name: Damien Locke
Sex: male.
About: Damien was an outcast from the start. From his home to his many martial art and weapon classes, he was always the underdog. Damien never had any real friends and was picked on constantly. He kept training and became one of the best fighters around. He is not a strong group person. He always seems down or blue about something. He has one trusty companion. His wolf pup, Drake. He met drake a few years ago in the woods. He was being chased by a group of people who were trying to kill him for his pelt. Damien came out of no where and snagged Drake, thus saving his life. Drake is a few years old but hasnt grown at all except for his muscles and speed. It seems as if drake grew alot slower then most people. User Image.
2 handed weapon: Two twin Katanas.
secondary weapon:a smith and wesson magnum.
mellee: Black belt in martial arts
Other: My companion Drake. We have various combo attacks.

G-name: Hellz Kirara
C-name: Kisa
Sex: Female
Picture:
User Image
About: From about the age of 10 she was classified as crazy by everybody, including her parents, doctors, and psychiotrists. When she was around 17 she was sent to jail for slicing a kids arm off with a ruler simply because it amused her greatly. Nobody really knows what's wrong with her.
2 handed weapon: A metal Ruler
secondary weapon: A rubber, bendable ruler
mellee: Amazing arm strength
Other: She carries a bag full of random items, even she doesn't know exactly whats in the bag.  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 pm
~Ok Hellz you will start off in Building 23 which is an entire castle i will be in building 9 which is a chapel by the way this is an oblivion map~

Mido found himself blocked off in an old church the doors were blocked off by the chaples old seats he was sitting in the attic looking out at the carnage ironic being it was his military nickname eattign a loaf of bread and takng a sip of the wine that was meant to be an offering to there feeble god.

A horde of Zombies are attacking building 12 perhaps there is somethig of use in there  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 pm
(oks)
Kira was sitting on a couch looking out a window from the top floor of the old castle. She felt something soft brushing against her leg softly, her pants ruffling slightly from the impact of the small creature as Barren hopped gracefully up next to her, letting out a soft purr as he gazed at her with his blood red eyes. She smiled and stroked his head fur before scratching under his chin "Done with that can of tuna already are we?" she chuckled and he let out a meow, his ears constantly flicking this way or that, always on gaurd, the both of them were. She then turned her attention to her arrows, still well stocked, she than looked at her butterfly swords, feeling the edge and noticing they were begginning to dull, she began to sharpen then slowly before turning her attention back out the window, only half her mind was on her swords as she wondered if she was the only survivor other than Barren, and how long she would be able to survive. Barren let out a hiss and her attention quickly turned as a small skittering sound was made near a corner, a large rat was seen scavanging what was left from the tuna can. Kira let out a soft sigh before she scratched lightly behind Barrens ears "You were done eatting anyway, don't go getting in an unnecessary fight with rats now" she whispered softly. Barren looked at her for a second before allowing himself to calm, leaping up onto her shoulder and resting there while she sharpened her swords absentmindedly.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm
Mido reached for anothe rloaf of bread and realized he ws out of food looke dlike it was time to go out and get morehe looked across the town...his only chance was the castle it was well fortifyed and probabvly had plenty of food he picked up his dual kodachi sheathed them put pon his coat checked his previous wounds then loaded his Smg "Well guess its time to move out" going down stairs to the tombs of the church he pulled out and old body and thew it over his shoulder. breaking the glass to the upper chapel he threw the body out the zombies rushed to it and began there feast then he jusmped out a side window and began a run for the castle

The zombie hordes around the castle and other buildings begen to rush torward the back of the chapel as someone runs out the front  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm
Damien had found himself in a Magic store. The doors and windows were blocked off with various tables and other furniture. He found a stairway and went up to where the attic was. There was a window at which he looked out and saw a mass of zombies. He let out a sigh and felt his hand get licked. It was Drake, his wolven companion.

Damine and Drake had a special link. Both had a little werewolf in them but what made Damien special was he was also part vampire. Drake was a black and red wolf with a distinct fur patter. He was mostly black but the red made various designs such as swirls and peaks on him.
Damien looked around the store and saw various scrolls while petting Drake. Drake was wagging his tail happy. " whose a good boy, Drake?" Damien said studying the scrolls. Drake kept wagging his tail and looking up at Damien. Damien didnt see any scrolls of interest and went back downstairs, Drake following close behind. He began looking for any scrolls or books of interest.  

Adonis Nightclaw

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 pm
((Ok guys now i get to add i nthe information bars where you look for somethign and i say waht you find if you like this idea and it turn out cool and more realistic tell me you can find anythign you want but i just thought this would be fun))
Damien while searching scrolls you find a scroll titled summon Moon another one titled scroll of fireball, and a scroll of heal minor wounds they are all single use

Mido continued to make a run for the castle the zombies had finished off the carcass he used to distract them and were now coming after him but now it was to late he was in the court yard
But to his dismay the entire castle was blocked off turnign aroudn he saw a horde coming him way "SOMBODY OPEN THE GATES!!!" Mido yelled out with his slight russian accent as he let out a few burst shots into the zombie crowd heading his way

The zombies are all running torwards the castle now there is a huge monstorous zombie in themiddle of them (think a tank from left 4 dead but its proportions are more even...basically The arnold swartzenegger of the zombies)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 pm
Damien picked out the three scrolls and put them into his backpack. He looked down and Drake and asked "Well, do you think we should get going?" Drake wagged his tail and lowered his head, telling Damien that he agreed. Damien nodded and looked outside. He saw a man running and a horde of zombies a few seconds behind. they all passed and headed towards the castle, so Damien and Drake followed unnoticed behind them.
They got the courtyard and Damien heard some yell to have the gates open. He then heard a few shots get fired and saw this gigantic zombie go towards the man. " Drake, i want you to take this man and jump the gates to the open window up there. i know you can do it.." he said to his companion. Drake looked up at Damien worried. He let out a whimper. " Dont worry, Drake. Ill be right behind you guys. you forget im part vampire, Drake." he said reassuring Drake. Damien gave drake one last pat on the head.
Drake took off quickly and grabbed the man by his clothes in is mouth. He jumped high in the air and into the window on the third floor. Damien began to run towards the gates. He hopped on the giant zombie landing on his head, while simultaneously stabbing on the top of its head, Damien knew that to destroy a zombie one must destroy the brain. He then lunged toward the window and landed on the window sill. He looked down at the zombie hoarde and smirked. He then looked down at Drake who was waiting for him to get down from the window sill.
Damien hopped down and was tackled by Drake, who proceeded to lick him happily, "oof! . . .Ack!" Damien made these noises as Drake took his actions. Damien over powered Drake and pinned him, playfully, to the ground and smiled." nice job, Drake" he said pulling out a raw steak and throwing it at him. Drake caught it in his mouth and began eating it.
" Now, i dont believe we have met." Damien said walking over to the unknown man and helping himto his feet. " Im Damien Locke and this is Drake. He is my wolven companion. I am a werepyre and it is nice to meet you." he said holding out his hand in a rare moment of happiness.  

Adonis Nightclaw

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 pm
Both Kira and Barren had overheard the commotion and had watched, though before Kira could launch an arrow, she noticed that a wolf and another person had come to help the first, she lowered her bow once she saw them enter the third story window, she quickly put the bow away, getting all of her weapons together "Scout ahead, check to see if they are friendly" she ordered Barren, knowing that he would be able to get to them faster than her. He was already gone before she had fully gotten ready. In a matter of seconds Barren was in the doorway of the room that the three were in, he knew to be cautious, especially with a wolf around. He had climbed up onto a bookshelf, staring down at the three oddballs, keeping close to an open vent incase he needed to quickly escape. He gave them all a warning meow, staring down at them with his blood red eyes, the tip of his tail twitching as he watched them carefully. Only moments after he had made the warning meow did Kira appear in the doorway, butterfly swords in hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Drake began to growl but stopped as Damien began to pat his head. " Its ok, Drake. Its just a cat." he said to drake stroking his fur. Damiens ear twitched and he looked in the door way to find yet another unknown person. he noticed her blades and quickly and calmly said " no need for those here. Im Damien and this is my companion Drake." he said to her." I take it thats your little friend up there." he said with a chuckle. "what is your name so that i may adress you properly," he asked her. Drake was by his side in a ready position. Damien saw him and smiled. " no need for that now, Drake. this here is a new friend. i can tell already." he said to him.
Damien looked at the cat and bowed. " nice to meet you as well, fair kitty cat." he said He then looked back at the unknow women and awaited her answer as Drake sat next to him.  

Adonis Nightclaw

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:03 pm
The wolf growling didn't really effect Barren all too much as he watched the group, his ears perked as he heard Kira walk into the doorway. He hopped onto her shoulder as she put her swords away slowly before she gave him a pat on his head "yes, this friendly fellow is my cat, he perfers not to be called 'kitty' so you may call him Barren." she said, scratching under his chin softly before she returned her focus back to the strangers "I myself am Kira, and that is what you may adress me as, what do they call you?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side, Barren letting out a small mew of protest as he climbed over onto her other shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:39 pm
Mido Dusted of f his coat his chect wound opened up agai nand was bleeding pretty bad he curled ove rin pain and clutched his MPK5 in his hand he wasnt to fond of othee people "My names Mido....how logn have you 2 been here?" he said as he slowly backed himself agaisnt a wall

The big zombie staggered then kept walking the rest of them continued torwards the gate  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:01 am
Barren's ears perked as Mido spoke and he leaped off Kira's shoulder to walk over, smelling the scent of blood he looked back to Kira and let out a mew, telling her to follow and investigate as he sat infront of Mido. Kira nodded and walked toward the Mido and saw a small puddle of blood forming "Your injured. Did you get bit?" She asked, already on the defensive. If he was bit, he would die and change into a zombie, if that was the case she knew she would have to kill him before the virus did. She had already drawn her sword swords in preperation "Tell me honestly, did you get bitten?" she stared sternly at Mido, she had just met him, she didn't wish to kill him but she didn't wish for him to kill her either.

Kisa was wandering around the abandoned building a bit boredly. She had killed off any zombies that were there already. She had also gotten her fair share of food, though now the building had nothing for her to do. She looked outside to check to see if there was any zombies out there, though to no suprise there was. She smiled as she pulled out her bloodied ruler. She didn't think twice before she leaped and did a barrel roll out of a window "AI AI AI AI" she called out, catching any nearby zombies attention as she got out a second ruler for her other hand. Now aday's the only thing that amused her the most was killing zombies in creative ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:01 am
Damien looked at the cat and then at Kira, " i am called Damien and this is Drake. Nice to meet you, And you to Mido." he said looking over at Mido. Damien saw the blood and looked down at Drake. " aww come on now Drake, you made him bleed?" he said looking at Drake. Drake lowered his head knowing he did something wrong. Damien Patted him on the head and pointed to Mido. " go say your sorry, Drake." he said. Drake walked over to Mido and licked him. He leaned on him wanting to be patted. he then sat looking at the wound waiting to lick it. " Let him lick it, he can heal it or at least stop the bleeding." Damien said to Mido. As Damien said this his ears perked back. He heard someone else in the distance. "there is another survivor. . . She sounds. . . crazy" he said to everyone.  

Adonis Nightclaw

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 am
Mido looked at her suspiciously his gun raised "No I didnt its a previous gun wound i got in a cross fire, but this" he held up his arm to reveal an old scar it looked like it had been there for along time weeks even months "this is a bite mark got it from one of them a long time ago abot 3 mounths ago and i didnt turn so i assumed i was immune" his gun was raised he was trying not to look at the blood he knew what would happen if he looked at it but the smell was driving him mad "Look i need to be in a cage right now wheres the dungeon...i have this condition, explinations will come later right now i need to be locked up" He said as he patted the wolf pup o nthe head and began walkign torwards where he thought the dungeon was

the hordes of zombies are attacking kisa  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces