Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:46 pm
This spot if mostly for Claire and Chris in the african Kijuju tribe. It is where the B.S.A.A. also do work and it has little infection along with alot of Africa.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

The blazing hot sunbeamed down upon me as it was my turn to be the look out. It has been a while since I last seen my brother and Leon but with my luck I got dragged in the Tribe Kijuju. I was walking along the path of the village as I was listening for any unusal sounds. For some reason the infected zombies are smarter then the ones I faced backed in Raccoon City. I worry everyday about the villagers because there saftey becomes my top prioridy however there are also times when my thoughts thinks about Steve. The death of Steve and his last words to me broke my heart as my hatred for Umbrella became more.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris drove his B.S.A.A jeep up a dirt road in Africa. He was sent here to help the survivors here. He cut the engine once he got to the small town, or tribe, called Kijuju. It was actually pretty big. He grabbed his equippment and headed inside. He slung a bag of ammo, and other supplies over his shoulder and started to walk.

He walked along the dirt road untill he found a food and supplies stand. He bought some fruit and water and put them in his bag. He pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper from his pocket, it was dirty and dusty. It was the address of his little house he was assigned to stay in. He'd been told he was to stay with someone else. That made him a bit nervous bit it didn't matter.

Atleast he had a bed and a roof over his head to sleep under. Sure it wasn't a 5 star hotel but it seemed nice. He stopped by a few other stands to see what they had, enjoying the blue skies Africa had. "I wonder who i'm staying with..." He muttered to himself. After asking for directions he found out his little house was a while away from here and he needed a ride. He was going to get his jeep, but one of his comrads here decided to pull it around for him. Though he didn't want to get it stolen, his friend knew the landscape better than him. So he'd drive. Chris sat down by a stand drinking his water bottle wondering who he'd have to stay with.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

One of the Officers came up to me and told me that my shift was over so I walked back to the village and was greeted by the childrens. I over heard a bunch of ladies talking about a new comer into the village and that made me courious as I was walking back to my house until I was stop by the Chief.
"Welcome back Claire. I hope all ways well.""Yes it was Chief. I found nothing so the village is safte."
"That is excellent news as I have one for you. It would seem like we have a new comer who needs help around the village so I assigned you to be his guide since you been here longer. I hope its alright that he shares the house as well." I placed my hand on my hips.
"A he huh? Well I will do my best since there isn't much housing around here anyways. And if he is new then I will be happy to help." I hugged te Chief and walked back to the house.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image

Chris' ride came soon and he drove him to his house. The car bumped over the dirt and rock road untill they finally got there. Chris climbed out and waved goodbye. He then walked up to the house.

He took a good look at it. It was alright, but what would he expect in central Africa? He took a deep breathe, it seemed that his room mate was already here. He wanted to make a good impression. He ran his hand through his hair and walked up to the door.

He knocked first then opened it. "Hello?" He said, wondering if his theory that his roomie' was here was correct.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

I was typing on the computer and looking over some files on Umbrella until I heard a knock. I stood up slowly and grabbed my .50 Cal Desert Eagle in had just in case it wasn't an itruder or another raid so I placed it behind my back as I opened the door and had the most shocking roommate. I would have never have gussed I would be stuck with him.
"Chris...is that you Big Brother?" I was dumbstruck as I couldn't believe it.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm

User Image

"Claire...?" He said. He couldn't believe it. He stepped forward and gave her a big bear hug. "I havn't seen you in so long!" He said and put her down. "What are you doing here?" He asked her.

He couldn't believe his room mate was his little sister he hadn't seen in months. Today really was a good day for him. Chris smiled and closed the door behind him, he set his stuff down on the floor. "How have you been?" He asked. He wanted to catch up on whatever he missed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

"I am so glad to see you. I can't believe your here of all places." I sat down on the couch.
"Well lets say that after the inncident in the Rockford Prison, I heard Umbrella was still looking for me so I decided to disappear. I manage to put everything I had and made it all the way to Africa. The Kijuju Tribe welcomed me. I also over heard that the T-Viurs spread all the way over her so I wanted to help out." I turned my laptop to face Chirs.
"You see that. I took the sample of water coming from the forest and found that it does contain the T-Virus in it but it also looks like its been mutated as well."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm

User Image

"Yeah. Well i'm with B.S.A.A now. I was recently sent here to work." He said and looked at the laptop. "Wow. I see." he said thinking it over. Then he pushed those thoughts aside. "C'mon, lets not talk about that right now. I mean i havn't seen you in so long." He smiled.

"Well, i mean we should catch up a bit more ya'know." He explained and sat down in a chair. He was thinking and looking down at his badge. Jill....though he didn't want to think of her right now. "...Jill...she's gone." he told her. He couldn't keep thoughts of her away. "Nevermind. I don't want to think about it. " he said, he ran his hand through his hair and looked at Claire with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

I wanted to say something but I didn't as he was right. I've been working on this case for a couple of days and I haven't seen my big brother in a while.
"You're right Big Bro. We can talk about later or so. Well that's good then. I'm more of research and devolopment over here but I do ocasionally wipe some butt just like you taught me." I wanted to tell him about Steve Burnside because my thoughts always wonder to him but I didn't so I smiled at him.
"So where have you been all this time Chris? I haven't seen you in a while."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

User Image

"Well, one of my most recent missions, me and Jill went back to the mansion where the outbreak started. We met some people there....And...now Jill is dead. I don't believe them. They didn't find a body, but i know she's alive. And if that's true...that means Wesker survived the fall also." He said then looked up at her and smiled.

"Then after a little while they sent me here. I havn't heard from anyone really. Have you heard from Rebecca or Steve lately?" He asked. He hoped his friends were alright. Chris, handed Claire a water bottle and took another drink of his. "Also, i spent some time in LA a while back. City of Angels...city of death now." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

"Really well I believe you big brother. Well I lost contact with Rebecca a while back I haven't heard much about her. Which Steve are you refering to Chris?" I drank some of the water Chris gave me.
"Well what do you want to do now Chris? I'm your guide around here."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm

User Image

"Burnside." He said. Chris sighed. "That's good. Well it's kind of nice it's you i have to guide me. But my little sister is the one suposed to be showing me the ropes. It's kind of ironic in a way." He said with a light chuckle.

"I don't want to know much. I'm sure i can get around fine. I just don't know the landscape well. Hey want to hop in the jeep and go for a ride. See if we're needed, you can give me a tour." He said and turned to look out the small window at his parked jeep. "B.S.A.A. gave it to me for the job." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

I looked away as he said Steve's last name.
"Big brother you know Steve is dead." I stood up and close laptap.
"It is sort of funny that its my turn teaching you something. I know the landscape well. So come on lets go for a ride in your new jeep." I pulled ou my 9mm gun I had and placed it in its holster as I place my blade on the other side.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

User Image

"Right...I uh, forgot." Chris said a bit embarrassed that he forgot his friends death. Chris stood and finished his water, he whiped his mouth and went to his bag. He unzipped it. It had ammo and guns, and a hunting knife too. Also in the bag were water bottles and a bag with some fruit he'd bought. Chris pulled out the hunting knife and reloded his 9mm.

He zipped it back up. "Alright then. Let's go." He said with a smile. He held the door open for her and let it close when she was out. Chris walked over to his new B.S.A.A. jeep and got in. He turned the key and smiled when it started perfectly.

Chris smiled and looked at Claire. "So where to? I'll be your new show-fer for the day." He said jokingly. He was glad to have his little sister back, he was acting like a big brother again. Without all of this Umbrella nonsense. He ran his hand through his hair and smiled.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff