Submit

Didjuh miss meh?
  Yes
  No.
  Who the heck are you?
View Results

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 am
Guess who's back? Back once mo! Rome is Back. Back fa sho!

Oh kay. I've taken a pretty extensive leave again - this time I moved into the place I worked and lived there for a year with my boss. This was a huge mistake because not only was he the most annoying person in the world, but he was really shady and ended up evicting/firing me/threatening police action because I ditched him one night. Oh wait, did I say ditch? I mean, that day when he told me he wanted to hang out, I told him I didn't want to - apparently he heard "YES JEFF, WE'LL HAVE GREAT FUN AND FROLIC TOGETHER FORTHWITH!". I told him I didn't want to hang out, and later that night I came home to a note on my door talking about how lonely/bored/depressed he was.

He didn't talk to me for 2 days, and then I woke up and walked out of my room to him walking up the stairs with the notices. I laughed in his face, and started packing up my stuff - apparently he thought I was call his bluff and that this was an effective way to manipulate me (something he always tried to do with everyone around him). Unfortunately, he didn't realize I hated his guts and was MORE than happy to get out! biggrin

Turns out my friends told me he was crying and misses me now because he didn't actually think I would move out. Oops! Hahahaha. If you didn't want to be even more lonely, depressed, and bored, Jeff, why'd you even come up with a harebrained scheme like that?!

Anyways! How is everyone? :] I missed Gaia.. well more like, I missed everyone ON Gaia. I'm too old for this website XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 am
Dude. He sounds like he has a crush on you.
And it's funny, 'cause a lot of us old people are coming back. Like me!

Where do you work now? I'm on medical leave from my employer. It sucks.  

Satanic Kitten
Captain

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 am
Satanic Kitten
Dude. He sounds like he has a crush on you.
And it's funny, 'cause a lot of us old people are coming back. Like me!

Where do you work now? I'm on medical leave from my employer. It sucks.

Haha, trust me it gets way worse. If I could offer a lot more insight into how he acts and the things he says, you'd be convinced he wants to marry me. razz

I'm glad all the old people are coming back. This was always my favorite guild. We should form one for just us old-heads and call it "The Fluffy Guild of Geriatrics."

Unfortunately for now though, I'm unemployed - not really that unfortunate, but he told me he was going to contest my unemployment, after he tried telling me he was only "evicting me" because of his parents.

I figure after a short while of unemployment, I'll find something that pays much better - it's not hard to make more than 10$ an hour. (Which I should've been making a lot more as a Computer Technician) razz

If you don't mind me asking, how come you're on leave? :[  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:28 pm
I have a fish allergy and was forced to get a doctors note for it. Now, they say they can't accommodate me because the restaurant has fish that I would need to work around. It's retarded.  

Satanic Kitten
Captain

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:56 pm
Wtf xD That guy has got some issues, welcome back Rome.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm
Rome!! *tackles*

Well I wouldn't marry that guy if he had a million dollars. Anyways, good to see you ol' timer. *tosses cane your way* Here ya go.

I don't believe you're that old. No one is too old for this site. Unless you're so old that you're going blind, bald, and have great-great grandchildren.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm
Satanic, that is just about some of the lamest crap I've heard. I understand the whole working with fish is part of the restaurant work experience, but I've worked in places that were "allergen friendly" for those with peanut allergies and other things - At an ICE CREAM shop. A LOT of people like getting peanuts on their ice cream. = Obviously it's more than possible when comparing the amount of things fish is in to the amount of things peanuts are in. It's cool though! Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only old-head struggling with stupid employers! smile
-

Haha Minako - you have a way with words. I couldn't have said it better myself - although you might have a better word for it if I were to show you beyond the tip of the iceberg :X Thanks for the welcome back! biggrin Glad to see some familiar faces!
-

DMMMMM!!!! biggrin (Yes, Monkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkey) :3 You have too much personality anyways - It'd basically be like marrying a robotic parrot with autism. :O Also, just because I'm not senile, doesn't mean I'm not old razz He kicked me out for my 22nd birthday gift. Handed me the notices on Friday - didn't stop me from having a good time on Monday though! biggrin
-

So everyone - who all is left? My sentimental side is getting all... well, I can't describe it in words, so I'll use a series of emoticons: whee biggrin blaugh mrgreen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm
Nice description. Is it weird that I understood that perfectly? Haha.
God, I'm going to be 23 soon...  

Satanic Kitten
Captain

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 pm
Rooooooooome wb!!! :3
Glad you got out of that scary situation o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 am
Haha, not sad at all SK, I always liked this guild for a reason. cool Also, look at the bright side about being 23 - you're one more year closer to 25. I don't remember what you can legally do when you're 25, but you'll be able to do it then! biggrin yay.

Thanks a bunch, Kuro! (I just want you to know that I find myself randomly saying your name for the past like 2 years. I'll just be sitting there and all of the sudden, "KURO. AKA. NEKO!!!!!!!!" :3

Anyways! haha, I'm not out of it yet. I woke up to a message from my former co-worker today warning me that now my ex-boss' mom is encouraging him to call the police because I took my time-sheets.

I wanted to make copies - he's accusing me of falsifying my hours. I'm sure the 5-0 will love to see how he took 6 hours off of my paycheck for every Saturday I didn't work. (The shop was only open for 5 hours on Saturdays as well, wtf? It makes no sense in any way.)

Anyways, this is gonna be a long battle, and I'll probably end up moving back to Canada immediately proceeding. razz  

Rome The Arsonist

d e b i J

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 pm

hey rome!

geez...were you that guys assistant or something? that guy sounds like a creep DX

or just really desperately lonely o.o
which is still creepy xD

anyways, welcome back! :]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Your boss totally had a man-crush on you.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm
deeebbbiiii biggrin heart Been a while!!!! I actually wasn't his assistant, but he has always had trouble hanging on to employees... Let me offer you some tidbits about this man to scare you.

1. He has a box full of halloween (the movie) apparel and items, including like 7 copies of the original movie on VHS, all because the plastic-wrap around the box had a different label or something. He also has one of the original Michael Meyers' masks from the movie, and at Halloween, he used to go over to Movie Mart (a rental store across the street) and act JUST like Michael Meyers. Even creepier? Even when he wasn't in the costume, he walked JUST like Michael Meyers.

2. He's 34, and we still can't determine whether he has EVER gotten any action. Though, in a true virgin fashion, he assured us he has constantly.

3. He has a pet rabbit. Oh wait, he has a pet rabbit named hopper. Oh, did I neglect to share that it has it's own room with a heater and air conditioner, as well as a fake rabbit to keep it company?

4. His back porch is covered in carnival/fair equipment, such as a Tilt-a-whirl sign, a T.V. display from Hershey Park, a Poster for "Dodge'Em Bumper cars"

AND IT GETS BETTER.

5. He has a bumper car - erm 2. His one was junky, so he restored the other one to take it down to Knoebels and ride it. He's SO obsessed with bumper cars that when d**k Knoebel told him he couldn't put his bumper car on their platform, he brought it home and spent the next however long it took to rewire it so it would run off of an extension cable - and then off of batteries, so that he could ride in circles in the parking lot.

6. THIS IS WHERE MONGOOSE IS PROVEN CORRECT! He's randomly told me he loves me, and I quote, "Jesse... I love you." Flat out. I ignored it out of good will. Thinking back on this, I literally get chills .... and not in a good way.

7. Almost EVERYTHING I ever said, was repeated by him. This annoyed me to the point of where I stopped talking almost altogether, just because I didn't want to listen to him slaughter my sayings with his robotic monotone voice X_x

tl;dr :

My ex-boss:
has a rabbit which has it's own room with climate control
has 2 bumper cars,
has a ton of carnival equipment,
is obsessed with shitty horror movies,
has admitted his love for me.
repeats everything he hears, poorly.

Yeah, you called it, guys D: It's official, he'll probably start stalking me soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm pretty sure he's stalking you as you read this message. rofl

I'm sorry for your situation, Rome, but I'm fricken DYING laughing at this poor imbecile.

BTW, that rabbit has a pretty pimp life. I wanna hop around and do nothing in a climate controlled room. (and before anyone says anything about A/C, the fricken thermostat in my dorm room never works and is always off by 10 degrees.)

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 pm
....Yea.... I'm sure in a couple weeks you'll be getting some messed up messages from him or worse. That's usually how the stalking game starts =]
And the whole rabbit thing is just wtf. I mean yea I have a rabbit too, but he doesn't get a room dedicated to him xD If I did then the living room would be crowded with my Photography studio and art crap.

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff