Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Yellow Zone District Africa ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 pm
the yellow zone a part of the forest in africa  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

I moved quickly and quietly among the trees as I was using my .232 Caliber Sniper to see from some distance. I crouched down as I looked through the scope and noticed one zombie wondering by itself. As the zombie got in my view, I pulled the trigger and took off its head. I stood there for a comple of minutes then moved on hiding behind trees and looking. So far so good. I slowly crept around the corner and saw about four feasting on a human remains. I shot one but the other three didn't notice so I took all three them out. I approached the body and found it was the grandaughter of the Cheif.
"Poor thing, you didn't deserve to die like this." I had to move on as I was getting close to the base.

I slowly turned the corner and noticed no zombies. I was lucky enough to dodge around the other zombies. I used my rifle scope to check out the place but found it wasn't surrounded.
"This could be a trap but I have to go in. Hopefully I didn't waste my time coming here." I slowly appraoched the back door and found it was unlocked. I walked in a closed the door behind me. It was so dark I couldn't see my own hands in front of me. I pulled out my blacktail and a flashlight to guide me as it was so creepy in here. I can literally hear my own heartbeat as if its in my ear, water dripping, and even echos. I slowly started walking as my boots were echoing off the walls.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Hunk was driving the truck they found and didn't speak to anyone the whole drive. its not his fault he doesn't speak very often. hes quite and methodical hes not a conversation type of guy.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

I slowly approached a lab room an couldn't see inside through the window since it was blocked...I think it was blocked. As I walked past it and flashed my light on an up coming door, the window shattered as a Licker was jumping at me. I let out a small scream as I started shooting at it and finally hit it in the head.
"s**t, the others must have heard that." I took off running as I pulled out my shotgun and started turning corners with my flashlight as the only light source I had.

User Image

It was sort of creepy as this guy who calls him Hunk not speaking. I reloaded my gun as the trees were passing by. Ocassionally Hunk would run a coule of zombies over.
"Remember Kurama protect Chris alright."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris heard a scream once they god close enough. He jumped out and landed on one knee ignoring his leg. "Claire!" he said. They were close enough to see a building with a door. She must have gone through there. He took off running through the trees and bushes for it. Some dead zombies lay on the floor. Yep, Claire was here. He pushed the door open and made his way inside. His shoes splashing in water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

I had to stop running as I was running out of breathe. I slowly started walking and found may doors. I decided to take the one on the left and held up my shotgun. I kicked the door open and saw nothing. Out of the corner of my eyes I turned quickly and shot the zombie in the head as its blood splattered every where except on me. I switched on a switch and the light came to life.

User Image

"s**t, Chris wait. Come on Kurama." i took off running behind Chris pulling out my gun as it was completly dark.
"Chris where did you go?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:45 pm

User Image

Chris stopped and pulled out a flashlight he turned looking around inthe dark. The light came to Rebecca's face he pulled it down so it wouldn't get in her eyes. "Oh, it's you. Sorry." He said and turned pointing the flashlight infront of him. He continued to splash lightly through the water as he walked.

"I don't want to hear it. If you are going to scold me about jumping out." He said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 pm
User Image

I slowly some medical supplies that looks still good as I placed my flashlight back in its holster. I was about go look at it some more when the lights went out and I feelt something knocked me into a wall. I gasp as a felt a sharp pain in my rib and that's when I noticed I had a metal pole sticking through. I pulled myself off it as the pain was throbbing. I couldn't see as I hurried up and pulled my flashlight out of the holster but it was knocked away as I felt something scratched me on my back. I screamed as the pain was too much. I crawled away as I pulled out my shotgun and started shooting in random places making sure I don't hit the supplies I saw.

User Image

I looked away as the light was in my face but then looked back at him.
"Who said anything about scolding. I was just going to tell you to wait for us. Jeez don't go all macho on us. Keep an eye out Kurama and please be careful about your ears as well." I pulled out my flashlight and walked ahead of Chris.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Reaching the Yellow Zone, Steve groaned as he lost the group. It was too dark. Damn. he groaned, searching for any source of light. Sadly, the only thing he came up with was a rusty old lighter and a stick wrapped in coconut husk. He lit it, and slowly entered, only to be surprised by a lunging zombie. He fired shots at it with his uzi, and swore as it fell lifeless to the ground. You freaking gave me a heart attack, you... he stopped, hearing a scream in the distance. It made him cold to the skin. A distant memory started to flood in his mind... C-Claire...? he muttered, as he ran in. Was it really her? Only one way to find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 am

User Image

"I'm not going macho, i just want to get my sister back before she gets hurt." Chris said. As he walked he heard a distant scream. He knew that voice. He walked faster, then broke into a run. He saw a zomie coming in the darkness and shot it quick in the head. He kept going, waving the flashlight in the water and on the walls so he could see.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image"As you instruct Dr. Longin, but if you get hurt just call out, and I'll come save you." Kurama said before following Chris.

Kurama followed the path of Chris, not needing much light to see in the dank place. The smells were enough and the sounds that echoed. Hearing the scream, he gave instructions to Chris. "Turn left. The voice is from a room to the left."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm

User Image

"Left, ok." Chris said quietly and turned to the left door he opened it and went into the room, his gun aimed at anything that moved. Also his flashlight, he stopped and nearly shot, it was a familliar face...Steve? She said he was dead...but...no it couldn't be him...

He also saw a familiar face. Only he'd seen only today. Claire. He put the flashlight in his mouth and then taped it to the end of his gun. It made it a bit heavier, but it was easier to carry. "Claire! Are you alright?" He ducked as she was shooting randomly, then saw what she was shooting at. Some ravaging, infected animal. He aimed at it, and finally got it, it was still sqirming so he shot it again. His eyes met Steve then..."She said you were...dead." He said, then shook his head and went by claire.

"I don't want to hear it. I came to help you, injured or not, it's only a flesh wound. And i found someone...you may like to see. I ran into Rebecca here also." Chris said and helped her up, now noticing the pole in her ribs. His eyes got watery. "Damnit, this is why i didn't want you going in alone."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

He heard voices, two of them male. He followed them, and started to get closer, when a group of zombies came at him, knocking off his torch. He fell and started shooting, feeling his shirt being ripped off by the flesh eaters. Dammit! he muttered, kicking them all away from him and shooting them. As each one fell to the ground, he got up and reach for his torch, only to find it dead. Great... now how am I going to... Suddenly a bright light came straight to his face. He shielded his eyes. He saw the guy holding it and could not believe his eyes. No f'ing way... he's here too? Seeing Chris just might've confirmed his suspicions. So Claire, is here... he thought, as he slowly walked towards them... How will she react if she sees me? Will she be happy to see me? Thoughts continue to come as he came closer and closer...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:10 pm

User Image

Chris looked up at Steve, then Rebecca and Kurama and the others. "Well, it looks like this is a big reunion isn't it?" He said. Chris searched for a light switch, or course there wasn't one. He got tired of this and pulled out a match and lit it, he found a torch sticking out of a wall, it was damp but it lit dimly.

He went to claire, looking at the Pipe. "No, no no no. Claire..." He said and looked at her. He shook his head and kneeled down by her, "We need to get you out of here with that injury, you won't e able to go far." he said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

I finally caught up with Chris and Kurama and noticed Steve.
"So you're finally awake Steve. Well nice of you to join us." I walked over to Claire and shined the flashlight.
"Chris we need to get her back to the village. She's losing a lot of blood. Kurama, Steve help me get the medical supplies that looks good. Looks like these boxes have loads of it."

User Image

"Chris...shut up....I can handle my...self" I blacked out as I felt the blood oozing out of my wound that I had by whatever it was.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff