Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Time! (check out my website!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one of these sailors is ur favorite?
  Sailor Pluto
  Sailor Neptune
  Sailor Saturn
  Sailor Uranus
View Results

Misa007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:56 pm
In this topic, u can discuss...

. Your favorite sailor moon character

. Your least favorite sailormoon character

. Your favorite guardian cat

. Your least favorite Guardian Cat

. Your favorite episode

. Your least favorite episode

. Your favorite villian

. Your least favorite Villian

. Anything else that's related to sailormoon!

. And u can check out my site  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:58 pm
I like sailor mars cause shes cool and sailor venus cause shes pretty and isnt helpless, and i HATE sailor uranus. This boy was, like, dying and then i saw her and i though 'yay everything is gonnna go fine now that a sailor is here' apparently it didnt, sailor uranus just stood there and called the police. evil  

Misa007

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:57 pm
I took a look at your site. The pictures are scattered and too random. I think it needs a bit of organization or direction or something. Something that will set it apart from the other million or so other Sailor Moon websites.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:21 pm
I checked out your site as well. Like Zahmira said the picture are to random and it isn't very organized. Also your character profiles are pretty much your opinions and not actual facts. Also Sailor Neptune is the sailor of the sea and Sailor Pluto is the sailor of time. Rini is Queen serenity's{serena or sailormoon} daughter and so is chibichibi. Also Rini is a sailor scout hence the name Chibi moon. Haruka and Michiru are cousins. Tuxedo mask is also the prince of Earth or some stuff like that. Work on organization and some of your character info and your site will be even better^^ I like the music on the homepage. Try adding some sailormoon music to every page.  

Cake in a Mug

Bashful Dabbler

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:28 pm
What they said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:00 pm
melin-chan
I checked out your site as well. Like Zahmira said the picture are to random and it isn't very organized. Also your character profiles are pretty much your opinions and not actual facts. Also Sailor Neptune is the sailor of the sea and Sailor Pluto is the sailor of time. Rini is Queen serenity's{serena or sailormoon} daughter and so is chibichibi. Also Rini is a sailor scout hence the name Chibi moon. Haruka and Michiru are cousins. Tuxedo mask is also the prince of Earth or some stuff like that. Work on organization and some of your character info and your site will be even better^^ I like the music on the homepage. Try adding some sailormoon music to every page.

Chibichibi is not Serenity's or ChibiUsa's child, she is in the anime the starseed of Galaxia, and in the manga the future version of Sailormoon, SailorCosmos, gone back to the past to help her pastself make the right choices.  

Tea with Cinnamon

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:12 pm
twiggilala
melin-chan

Chibichibi is not Serenity's or ChibiUsa's child, she is in the anime the starseed of Galaxia, and in the manga the future version of Sailormoon, SailorCosmos, gone back to the past to help her pastself make the right choices.
And you forgot to correct her on the Haruka and Michiru thing...they are not cousins...the US dubbed version did that because of the sensitivity of homosexuality...basically since its a kids show they are not going to say they are lovers which if you read the manga they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:21 pm
Misa ~ You need to work on your page. I don't understand the profiles you gave them since there are mainly no facts. It was poorly made. I also don't understand how you could have done this when you state that you are a fan...obvisouly not the biggest one. You need to do your Sailor Moon research by watching the entire series and/or reading the manga.  

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Valentinette

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:01 am
. Your favorite sailor moon character: Sailor Pluto!

. Your least favorite sailormoon character: chibi-chibi....because she just try to do everything like sailor moon and I don't like it!

. Your favorite guardian cat: ...................... I like them all!!!! heart

. Your favorite villian: Diamond! heart 3nodding

. Your least favorite Villian: the ugly-ugly thing how run around the world.........  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:00 pm
There are already "Favorite/Least favorite" topics. sweatdrop Please try not to spam this place up or it's no better than Gaia Forum's AMC.

Also... when did Uranus call the cops for a dying boy? O.o Not that she could have done anything anyway... she's not a paramedic, she kills youma/daimon >.>  

Syndrama

Misa007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:08 pm
Sheesh, people! Just because i dont know too much about Sailor Moon dosn't mean that im a horrible fan of it! Just because u dont know much about something dosnt mean that u dont like it and dont deserve to be a fan. I may not know much about Sailor Moon (and this is because its taken off tv and when it was still on my parents wouldnt let me watch it and i hardly ever got a baby sitter, and i didnt know what time it was on, and i cant find the mangas in the stores OR any of the books, but i had 2. ) and either way, even if i hardly know too much about it dosnt mean that i really like it!!!! rolleyes U dont have to make such a big fuss about that  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:00 pm
You asked us what we thought of your site, and we told you. In many cases we also gave examples of how it could be impoved. Don't get too upset about it.

I would suggest taking a look at other Sailor Moon websites to get a sense of what others are doing, and go from there. You don't want a site that's the same as everyone elses, but seeing what others are doing might help you.  

Zahmira

lil_punk_princess333

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:31 pm
I've order the collection of Sailor Moon off of Ebay and I still never got it what do you think I should do?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:28 pm
lil_punk_princess333
I've order the collection of Sailor Moon off of Ebay and I still never got it what do you think I should do?

If they took your money and you haven't recieved the product after the allotted delivery time, then report it to Ebay as fraud. If you never got the money taken from your account, you probably got sniped (outbid at the last second) or they decided not to sell after all.  

Syndrama

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:27 pm
my favorite cat guardian is diana because she's funny and she has a good color (for me), and of course i think that you are doing a good work with your page, but you need to listen to others in order to improve it and i think it isn't necessary to know all about one topic to be a fan.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff