Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
A.P.A.S: Got a magic/paranormal problem? Post here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:12 pm
Anomalous Phenomenon Assistance Services

Intro and Index:

Merry Meet and Welcome. My name is Candice, and I've created this thread to help people with their Super Natural Problems.
Do you have a ghost that you just can't remove from your house? Are you hexed, and can't find the right spell to remove it? Anything from visions and daydreams that need decoding, to Oracle Card Readings to help you with other problems, I can help.

When you post, please make sure you explain the problem as best you can, or PM me if you feel its private. I'll do everything in my power to help you. Sometimes, however, I cannot. Please keep this in mind.

Also, I want the other mods to feel free and help out when I'm not around... If I haven't been on for a day or so, go ahead and step in... o.o;; Heh.

Index:
Post One: You Are Here
Post Two: Thread Information
Post Three: Previously Given Advice or Spells
Post Four: Links to Spells that I think you should look into before asking for assistance
Post Five: Oracle Readings and related Card Spreads
Post Six: Pagan Information
Post Seven: Reserved
Post Eight: Reserved
Post Nine: Reserved

(Thanks to Jameta for the name, by the way, I really like it.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:18 pm
Thread Information:
Basically, I will do all in my power to either explain or help remove any problems viewed as supernatural.
When I say Oracle Card Readings, keep in mind I am not trying to take away from the Tarot Card readings that someone else may choose to be doing. My readings are specifically to look into the past in order to help find the answer to a current question.
I also write or rewrite spells for those who feel they truly can't think of a way of wording it for their own purpose. This I do have to charge a 50 gold fee for, though. That takes time, and drains me just a bit, mentally.
Also, if you need someone to talk to about something supernatural and very important, I am here. PM me. I try to be online every day.

Winter Black
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:18 pm
Previously Given Advice or Spell's:

Protection while travelling - A good pretection spell for travelers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:20 pm
Links to Spells that I think you should look into before asking for assistance:

Dragons - A page with links to Dragon spells relating to protection and ritual.
Elementals and Mythological Beasts - A site that explains the different elementals and mythological beasts; such as Unicorns and Winged Lions (if you've got something following you around, this might help you figure out if it is an elemental or not)
Protection Chants - A whole list of protection spells and chants. If you can't find one on there to help your situation, then I'll create one for you.
Banishing Spells - Need to banish a spirit? This page may have a spell for you. If not, I'll create you one.

Winter Black
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:21 pm
Oracle Readings:
I use my cards, as I've said, to read the past in order to help the present problem. By looking into a persons past, I have a higher chance of successfully helping them with their problem. The more I know, the better.
I do not look into the future in this thread, only the past.

Card Spreads for Oracle Readings:
A few simple spreads
Bewitching Ways
Horoscope Spread

Or, if you have a specific Spread in mind, show me the layout and tell me what each numbered card represents. (Or send me a link to it, heh.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:24 pm
Pagan Information Links
Pagan Database
Summoning *Guide*
Encyclopedia Mythica
Wicca Information
The White Goddess
Amethyst's Wicca
Pagan; Past and Present
Pagan Educational Network
Neo-Pagan Religious Traditions
Druids
Earths Mysteries
Gods and Goddesses
The Truth behind Lucifer
MacLeod's Mythology Page

More Soon.

Winter Black
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:25 pm
Reserved: 1 of 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:31 pm
Reserved: 2 of 3.  

Winter Black
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Reserved: 3 of 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:40 pm
heart Done. heart

Edit: Who stickied me? X3  

Winter Black
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:21 pm
No one has taken advantage of this thread. o.o I'm still here, I still help.
I do normal advice, too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:40 pm
i noticed you mostly have wiccan stuff there...why exactly is wicca so damn popular???  

DR490N

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:28 am
It's not mostly Wicca. I have a few Wicca-related things. I'm not Wiccan, though. I'm an ecclectic Pagan and a Witch, but I'm not a Wiccan. If anything, I'm an Asa-Kemetic Grecco-Romano DruidiCeltic Witch.
Wicca is popular, because those are the people who write the books. Most plain old Pagan's don't write books. Most of the books are garbage, though.
Why does it matter?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:11 am
I'm sorry to say that this probably isn't the kind of challenging problem you were looking for,
but
I intend to develop/discover/improve any psychic abilities that I may have.
Do you have any advice for me?

Anonymous...

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:51 pm
That depends on what powers you were looking to improve. Give me more info, and I'll be of more help.

Second sight is a tough one... Especially with a black mirror or crystal ball.
Clairaudience, or being able to hear things that others might not, is also a toughie.
The worst would be moving things with your mind.

My best advice is to come up with a simple exercize or two (or I can look a few up for you, if you give me a little more info), and practice it/them twice a week. Be sure to keep a journal of what happens to see if you get any improvement at all.

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games