Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
help Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alphaandomega1

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm
Journal:1

I've been stuck in this airport for the past couple of weeks. It feels like it has been years, staying silent for nearly days at a time, and sleeping in the most uncomfortable positions. My name is Hunter, I can't tell you anything else,because all the people that I knew and loved were bitten and tried to eat my flesh within hours. I only survive because I don't go blasting my gun off on the zombies like everyone else. All that does is get their attention and get them mad, trust me you don't want to make a zombie mad. I use baseball bats, hammers, and anything metal that I can get my hands on. I know that I'm not going to last here for very long at all, there is no food and the only water I get is from the sink in the bathroom. Across the parking lot, I don't get water a lot. This journal is the closest thing to a person that I will get if nobody shows up. Without people I'm losing my mind, but the only people that don't make enough noise to attract zombies from across the world, are zombie. I watched almost a hundred people get ripped to shreds because they are unaware. I could have warned them, but it would have costed us both our life so I suck it in. If anybody finds this just stay alive and I'll find you I have no food, please help.

Hunter  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 pm
-annie a marine from a airforce base drives a humvee thro wall of air port and hops out with a magnum aimed head hiegh scaning area-"hello? any one home?"  

SGT Annie

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm
Another large hummer appeared in the lot. He looked at where annie had crashed through the wall. He drove through the lot and pushed through the glass doors. the truck pulled into the lobby with the sound of crunching glass.

To the right was seen an airplane that had crashed with dead swarming around it. The Hummer moved through the lobby and rolled through keeping my eyes open for the person in need of help. He noticed Annie with her guns and pulled up. "You want a ride through here or is your truck good?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 pm
"my truck(photo of it is on my pro)is struck you think you could give me a pull?" -annie sees zombie on top of your truck and shoots it.the niose makes other zombies look around but they keep swaming the plane-"that was too close."  

SGT Annie

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 am
"Thanks and no problem." He said climbing out of the hummer. He hooked the tow cable on the front and pulled her truck into the airport a bit more. "There. The truck should be ok now" He said with a smile

((My Truck: User Image ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Hunter walks out "Hey you guys are gonna get me killed!" sees trucks "I'm saved!" sees that one needs towing "I'm screwed."  

alphaandomega1

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

alphaandomega1

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Journal:2

These two bozo's just finished killing us, by driving their trucks through the wall and blasting their guns off. I bet zombies in Canada heard that, I swear those trucks better work or were done for. I hope that if anybody finds this it's because they stumbled in and not by ringing the dinner bell. So far their trucks look completely useless after their crash-course with the wall. I hope the military chick brought back-up because with all those zombies on the plane we're going nowhere.

Hunter  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 pm
"Don't worry. I drove through the glass doors. No wall and her truck is fine" He said loading and cokcing his gun. "Officer Thurston at your service. We're whats left of the back up.  

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

alphaandomega1

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:00 pm
"Well that's not to good of news, but at least it's not bad news." Pulls out baseball bat and machete. "So what ya waitin for if your the only ones comin no use in standin around, now is there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 pm
"i like you. You get right to the point. So hich truck you wanna ride in?" He asked him jokingly walking over to my truck. I opened the door and picked up a knight stick and crowbar "btw do you have any supplies or know of any in this airport or the nearby area?" He asked  

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

alphaandomega1

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:48 pm
"Well all I've had for days are peanuts, luckily those don't go bad all though the hotdogs and stuff are long gone. The last thing I need is to get sick, Zombies aren't big fans on bathroom breaks." Hunter said with a chuckle. "By the way those zombies won't be occupied forever. I put as much human scent covered clothes as I could find in there, the retards think people are in there. Luckily the windows are to small to fit through and the emergency exits don't open unless the engines on." Loud metallic crash. "Uh-oh they got in through the landing gear gap. We gotta go, and fast."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm
-annie's eyes get big and she back toward car pointing behind u-"um.....there is a ******** horde in here!"-annie reachs in car and pulls out roit sheild and a civil war eara musket with bayenet on it-"look out here they come!"  

SGT Annie

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 am
the zombies came charging in "Hunter here. We need to save ammo" Renton said tossing Hunter a baseball bat. Renton began swinging his sword around chopping off the zombie's heads as they crawled in and broke through windows and doors. putting on my cloth mask I charged in deeper slashing and bashing zombie heads. "Thats it you deadbeats! Work for your meal!" He said laughing as he cut the zombies down.  
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff