PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:04 am
My happens to be speed(c falcon,fox)like keep ememies on there toes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:04 am
(crap forgot one(defender)  

luigi9009

Blade Dancer

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:01 am
A complete mix. First defender, then long range, the speed, then power. (I think if you edit your first post you can change the poll)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:03 pm
Blade Dancer
A complete mix. First defender, then long range, the speed, then power. (I think if you edit your first post you can change the poll)
(my computer wont let me edit crying )  

luigi9009

Blade Dancer

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:23 pm
Ask a mod to do it then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:21 pm
I like to combine power and speed, but without speed power can be useless, and that is what i voted  

Secret Asian Man

Star Enforcer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:23 pm
SPEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:27 pm
you know you can out run the racers on big blue oh and it's only with speed YEAAAAA  

Star Enforcer

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:50 pm
ya forgot swordsman up there
i out power cuz if im not a swordsman im mewtwo who is awesome with power otherwise im fox or falco  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:30 pm
Mewtwo is unique and that's what I like about him. I hate most of the clones save Roy and Gannondorf.  

Blade Dancer

Distinct Phantom

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:27 pm
Blade Dancer
Mewtwo is unique and that's what I like about him. I hate most of the clones save Roy and Gannondorf.
theyre actually different from the people they were "cloned" from roy uses fire marth doesnt ganondorf has darkness falcon has fire falcon is fast and ganondorf is pretty slow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:08 am
Definately Speed, if by speed you mean dodging and jumping to avoid the enemy.

haha, i think this is appropriate, "float like butterfly...." you know the rest lol  

RenZo797

LemonDork24

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:58 am
I try to balance them. . . I like to play as Link, mostly, and I do a lot of dodging/side-stepping/etc. I also use his arsenal of long-range attacks (bow and arrow, boomerang) to attack and annoy the crap out of my opponents. He also has a very strong double-smash attack and spin attack.

Then again I like to use Ganondorf, who is like, 99% strength, so you know. That too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:33 pm
falco_lombardi
Blade Dancer
theyre actually different from the people they were "cloned" from roy uses fire marth doesnt ganondorf has darkness falcon has fire falcon is fast and ganondorf is pretty slow
You moron! Of course the clones are a bit different. I mean the moves are cloned save a few changes. (The fire of roy counts as him having greater power, not a different move.) Pichu goes farther than pikachu when over-B is used. Fox and Falco's blasters have different effects, and Young Link's up-B attack (while on the ground) sucks them in instead of knocking them away.  

Blade Dancer

Distinct Phantom

Eirinn-Laird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:05 pm
I sometimes get ripped at for the fact I strike and run. C Falcon and Sheik of course, but Mario is HARD to strike and run with.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff