the homework
View Results

Pure Evil Inc

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:58 pm
well, what can I say except this thread is about High Schools cheap-skating on lockers in Aussie schools. Does your school do it, are you annoyed about it. Have you suffered any injury because of it. Am I the only one who notices it eek !?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:01 pm
Almost every day I go to high school, I nearly break my back trying to get my freaking books to school and all because of the cheap-skating principle who won't buy lockers to store them in. So I end up lugging 10kg of backpack around all day. stressed xd whee  

Pure Evil Inc

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

guardian fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:17 pm
well i must be lucky then because i have lockers at my school (i go to private) mainly you don't have lockers because of theft that what my mum says and also what i hear i think its most public schools that don't  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:06 am
one assured way of lightening the backpack.... quit school of corse!!!! lolz j/k whee xd whee  

GrandmasterCheese

5,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:37 am
Already a school thread, use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:34 am
Okay...
I had a locker (Year 9) and I never used the damn thing.
You know, I used it ... for putting in stuff like ... sandwitches I really didn't want and ... chewies and stuff.

I'm not fussed, I have a 'shoulder bag' (Pink and black, Roxy, sue me, it's awesome bag!) and I carry my file and my pencil case.

I don't need anything esle, and when I take my art folio, I'll just carry it and then dump it where we all put our bags. xD

The Milleh Machine

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:10 am
we had enough lockers but we had to share em, like 2 or three people. meh who cares. it's just lockers, it's not like you lot are gonna die  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:06 pm
Honestly I really like our school's lockers. ^^ They're pretty big. But I go to an independant school, so...  

evilwickedstrawberry

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:11 pm
We only had lockers in Yrs 11 and 12 even then I didn't really use it coz some little s**t tried to break in to it. scream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:38 pm
The_Shadow_Of_Revenge
well, what can I say except this thread is about High Schools cheap-skating on lockers in Aussie schools. Does your school do it, are you annoyed about it. Have you suffered any injury because of it. Am I the only one who notices it eek !?
no, our school is so cheap they gave us plastic boxes  

teagzy91

caught blue handed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:41 pm
we dont have lockers either cause teachers are worried about theft. um hello, you would need valuables in there, just all ur books and stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:22 am
we have lockers. and i used to use them. but ive kinda gotten out of the habit. bit of a s**t as im now in yr 11 and i am possibly going to need them more. oh well biggrin  

Phantom-Deks

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:27 am
To them, books ARE Valuable.

Anyhow, our school had something called "blue room" which in reality was white. up the front there was a desk where you leave your crap then down the back there was a room with like 200 shelvie thingies.

so only about half the student population ever had one.

I think i had about 4 by the end.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:24 am
We had lockers at my high school...I had no idea there were high schools in Australia that didn't have them....I wouldn't be used to a corridor where there were no lockers along the sides. Meh...guess I'm ignorant like that.  

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:33 am
Oooh, I would say all of them. I had lockers but i couldn't be bothered to get one. heaps of money a year and I would hardly use it. I have an evil maths teacher. Man, he stinks like cheese! I swear. I've had him two years straight and again this year!! i'm gonna die~  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff