THAT...WAS... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm
SORTA COOL!

I bought Micheal Jackson: The Experience today (******** you, I enjoy his music and dancing) and I danced to a few songs.

I'm still new to the game, and due to the LACK OF A TUTORIAL (Seriously, who ******** leaves that out) I am learning slowly. My highest score was two stars on Billie Jean.

What the game has:
Dance Mode (Dance to the songs by mimicking the person on the screen)
School House Mode (Learn to dance the songs fer srs)
Options (lol)

SO YEAH.

I LIKE IT.

EDIT: It also came with a Micheal Jackson glove, so combined with the title, that glove can bring up ALL SORTS of unwanted imagery.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:17 pm
Anyone can say what they want about the guy, but he had himself some killer hits. That being said, I've no interest in the game. Dancing? Not for me.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Anyone can say what they want about the guy, but he had himself some killer hits. That being said, I've no interest in the game. Dancing? Not for me.

YOU HEAR THAT GUYS?

KILLER.

DEATH.

PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY HEAR HIM.

THEY GET KILLED.

KILLER.

But yeah, it is kinda confusing, and I can't imagine you getting into it if you didn't like dance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:27 pm
its a thriller though right? i mean what do you get if you beat it? i'm bad at dancing so i prolly won't grab this game.  

Xilo The Odd

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:29 pm
Xilo The Odd
its a thriller though right? i mean what do you get if you beat it? i'm bad at dancing so i prolly won't grab this game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 pm
ecopper12
Trenn Flashkill

YOU HEAR THAT GUYS?

KILLER.

DEATH.

THEY GET KILLED.

KILLER.

But yeah, it is kinda confusing, and I can't imagine you getting into it if you didn't like dance.

wow.... Good luck. Is it really worth it? Risking your life for this?  

Mukuchina Kurasu

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm
Bongardo
ecopper12
Trenn Flashkill

YOU HEAR THAT GUYS?

KILLER.

DEATH.

THEY GET KILLED.

KILLER.

wow.... Good luck. Is it really worth it? Risking your life for this?

Psh, I'm a real man. I can handle the beats of MJ. They can't beat me!

YEAH. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm
I'm not really a fan of MJ but it kind of bothers me that they even put this out. HEY HE DIED LETS CASH IN ON HIS IMAGE WITH A GAME ABOUT DANCING!  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 am
The Eleventh AK
I'm not really a fan of MJ but it kind of bothers me that they even put this out. HEY HE DIED LETS CASH IN ON HIS IMAGE WITH A GAME ABOUT DANCING!

Yeah, I agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am
The Eleventh AK
Or they could be trying to pay a tribute to him? I dunno.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

ecopper12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 am
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Or they could be trying to pay a tribute to him? I dunno.

That's exactly what I was going to post, but you got there before me.

It doesn't seem like they want to make money off of him, because the game is just pure fun.

I like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 am
I see it as both tribute and bothersome. I GUESS I'M JUST WEIRD LIKE THAT.  

Orphie

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 am
Please take his music and merch out of the stores. THEY'RE ONLY TRYING TO PROFIT FROM HIS DEATH!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 pm
seems nifty, kinda odd to make a game about a dead dude now. I mean we didn't see a

Steve Irwin, Billy Mays, Larry Bird, Lou Albano, Vidya game after they died.
Well maybe Larry Bird because of how EA shits out so many sports game a year  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Please take his music and merch out of the stores. THEY'RE ONLY TRYING TO PROFIT FROM HIS DEATH!

Oh give me a break. That's completely different. His music came out before he died first of all, so they weren't like HEY HE DIED SO LETS PUT OUT ALL THESE CDs, while the timing with this game was basically he died and like right after they announced they were making this game.

And something about a dancing game doesn't sound like much of a tribute to me... especially since they've got that animated MJ dancin' around. Reanimating dead people in video games is ALWAYS creepy.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff