7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 pm
http://www.break.com/index/awesome-russian-airbag-explosion

man goes FLYING  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:00 pm
it's all fun till someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.  

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Those ******** Russians, man.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm
That reminds me of Jackass when Johnny inflated a rubber raft inside a lamborghini.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
That reminds me of Jackass when Johnny inflated a rubber raft inside a lamborghini.
Video please.

And that airbag gag I saw a couple years ago i'm not sure if its the same video though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 pm
Das Rabble Rouser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFlAvCgBN8s

this?  

Shadow Deadeye

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
It was Bam Magera, and he inflated it inside his own Lamborghini. Dumbass destroyed his car doing that- the raft actually damaged the frame of the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 pm
Shadow Deadeye
Das Rabble Rouser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFlAvCgBN8s

this?
Yes that's the one.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
It was Bam Magera, and he inflated it inside his own Lamborghini. Dumbass destroyed his car doing that- the raft actually damaged the frame of the car.
Watch the video Shadow posted. It was Bam's car but Johnny is the one who did it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Watch the video Shadow posted. It was Bam's car but Johnny is the one who did it.
Ah.

Bam's still a ******** idiot for letting Johnny do that. Then again you can't really be intelligent and be on Jackass, because any intelligent person would be like "******** that, I ain't doing this s**t".  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Ah.

Bam's still a ******** idiot for letting Johnny do that. Then again you can't really be intelligent and be on Jackass, because any intelligent person would be like "******** that, I ain't doing this s**t".
Yeah no kidding. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:43 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Ah.

Bam is rolling in money, i doubt he really cares if he destroys a car or four.  

war_junky 91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm
war_junky 91
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Ah.

Even a moron like Bam can understand that it's not a good idea to destroy a something-hundred-thousand dollar car doing stupid pranks like that. Hence why he actually regretted doing it afterwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 pm
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Ah.

Even a moron like Bam can understand that it's not a good idea to destroy a something-hundred-thousand dollar car doing stupid pranks like that. Hence why he actually regretted doing it afterwards.

im going to get a POS car for 50 bucks and try it now....  

IDK WTF Im Doing

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Ah.

I think the hummers he destroys deserve it ******** who manufacture them took what used to be an outstanding truck (HMMWV) and added over 2000 pounds useless s**t to it that give ZERO benefit to it whatsoever.

just a bunch of ******** dead weight that eats gas and sucks for offroad
(compared to what it should have been and should have remained as)  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff