View Results

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:47 pm
------Our story begins with a our heroine, Crisscross, reporting to G-Corp lab officials about her newest invention for the up coming Modmas, the Gaian Research Scouter.
------"Sir, I am here to report on my newly finished Project, The Gaian Research Scouter. This new device, not only will be all the rage for the luxurious Modmas buyer, but will also let any field operative access files and and input data and scan objects with a single button press. For example; If I was out in the field studying Grunnies in their natural habitat and I wanted to scan one to get a read on its height, weight, species name scientific and common, and estimate on age then I would push this button on the left here. If I wanted to access files on a marked Subject then I would push this middle button. If I wanted to add data to the files then I would push this button on the right! It is simple enough that a child could do it," Crisscross explained to her Superior.
------Her Superior examined the device with general curiosity and then looked at his papers again. He seemed to grow slightly concerned," I want you to test run it on an assignment. There has been reports that something is trying to stop Modmas from happening. I need you to go and find out what and possibly stop it before word spreads any further. We don't need the media breathing down our necks trying to find out if we are the root of it."
------Crisscross placed the scouter on her ear and kept the scouters' screen pulled up. She left the G-Corp building and made her way west toward Bass'ken Lake. Upon reaching the outskirts of the lake she spotted a Grunnie, and it spotted her. They both stared at one another for a good minute. Then without warning the Grunnie lunged to attack Crisscross. She quickly pulled down the screen of the scouter and turned it on. As she did this she scrambled to dodge the Grunnie's attack.

wahmbulance WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! wahmbulance  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 19 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm
------"Whew, I almost did not dodge that attack! Okay scouter lets see what you got to say...," said crisscross excitedly. Crisscross pushes the left button on the scouter it began to analyze the Grunnie. After it scanned the Grunnie the scouter opened a program called the Gaiadex. The Gaiadex voice spoke:
------"Grunnie; These furry little creatures may seem cute at first, but don't let that fool you. They've been made specifically for attacking anything they see. They're ferocious and hungry at all times, so be cautious around them."
------Crisscross smiled,"It works! This is awesome! Battle Mode Commence! Battle Scan now." The Scouter scanned the Grunnie once more. This time it came up with battle data on the screen:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wild Grunnie wants to fight....

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 40

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 6, Rolled damage: 19, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 40, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------The Grunnie had lost his patience and took off in a run toward Crisscross. His eyes were ablaze and his teeth bared. He lunged toward Crisscross with mouth agape. Crisscross tried to kick the vicious Grunnie away but he latched on to her leg and began chomping at it.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 13 Total: 15 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 2, Rolled damage: 13, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 40, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------The Grunnie still remained attached to her leg. Crisscross tried to pluck the creature off her leg but it was no use it remained there firmly planted to her leg as if it were a turkey leg off of a freshly cooked turkey dinner. Crisscross sighs and holds back the pain that the Grunnie was causing her. She pulled back her lab coat to reveal her sword," Hate to do this to ya' but you got to get off."  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 5 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 am

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 40

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 18, Rolled damage: 5, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 35, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Crisscross pulled out her sword from its sheath and raised it. Then with a quick motion she struck the little Grunnie. The Grunnie howled in pain as a chunk of fur was sliced off its back. The Grunnie let go of Crisscross's leg and lands on the ground. It rubs its back and begins to cry or at least what seems to be a cry for a Grunnie, even if it is a bunch of pig snorting sounds and a few whimpers. Crisscross, having a small place for animals in her heart, felt a bit sorry for the little creature,"Sorry little guy it had to be done. You were hurting me too you know!"  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50

Mr Nic3 Guy

5,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:06 am
wow u have a weak attack 5  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 4 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 pm

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 35

(Rolled AC: 12, Rolled damage: 4, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 31, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------The Grunnie was full of anger now and took off once more toward Crisscross. This time he used a zigzag sort of pattern to try and confuse Crisscross. Crisscross stayed in place and watched his moments as best she could and prepared for his attack. The little Grunnie, being sure that she would miss, lunged for her arm this time. But before he could make contact with her arm, he made contact with her blade. The Grunnie lunged backward and laid low to the ground and let out a low growling sound as if to tell Crisscross that she would pay for that.
------Crisscross stared back at her small foe,"I understand you hate me but if you don't stop now you may end up dead! Please I just want to do some research on your kind nothing more!"
------The Grunnie just ignored her words and bared his teeth at her and prepared for another attack.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 7 Total: 22 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 am

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 31

(Rolled AC: 15, Rolled damage: 7, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 24, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Again the little Grunnie went in for an attack; However, this time he started to circle Crisscross in an attempt to find an opening. He moved around her faster and faster. Crisscross tried her best to follow the creature but he was moving faster then she could keep up with," He is fast...I need to use my ears, maybe if I listen hard enough I can hear were he is going..."
------Crisscross closed her eyes to focus better on her hearing. She began to hear his body hitting the grass which caused a whip like sound. The Grunnie took notice that Crisscross had stopped moving and closed her eyes. Thinking she gave up he smiled a toothy smile. He prepared to make his move...Then like a flash he leaped in the air and readied himself to bite Crisscross's back shoulder. But with a quick pivot Crisscross swung at her attacker once more. This time she cut the Grunnie on the arm.  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 18 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:40 am
Wild Grunnie wants to fight....(still)

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 24

(Rolled AC: 14, Rolled damage: 18, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 6, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------"Forgive me little Grunnie, but if you don't stop then I fear something worse may happen to you...," Crisscross said to the Grunnie.
------The Grunnie only stared at our heroine. Then he picked up his paw and covered his mouth and cleared his throat,"I have a name....I am Bob the Grunnie. You have been lucky so far but I cannot let you win."
------"But that is not what I am here to do...Wait you Grunnies can talk!? I have to input this int-," Crisscross says with a bit of shock and awe but gets cut off by Bob. ------"SILENCE! You humans are nothing more then a waste of time. If I let you win and study me, then my fellow Grunnies will despise me, not to mention we will constantly be bothered by you miserable G- Corp dorks! I refuse to let you win even if it means my DEATH," Bob said finishing off in a low and growly sort of tone.

Will Bob survive to live another day? Will our heroine defeat Bob? Find out Next Time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 12 Total: 28 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:26 pm
Wild Grunnie wants to fight....(still)

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 16, Rolled damage: 12, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 0, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

End Result:

User Image
Grunnie

AC - 10
HP - 0

------With one last angered effort he pushed himself to attack Crisscross. Crisscross sighed,"Very well, I see that you wish to die with honor...I wish we had not met like this..." With a sorrowful swing of her sword she finished the little Grunnie off.

Battle Over. Battle Over.

"It seems as though you got lucky...*cough cough* But That does not mean you won me...*cough* It looks like I won't be able to save Modmas...but my brothers and sisters will still be able to fight on...Modmas will not fall in evil human hands any...more.......," Bob says with his last breath.
------She pushed the scouter screen up again and walked on," Things like that make me glad they put me in the Technology department of G-Corp."
------Once she reached Bass'ken Lake she sat down for lunch," This will give me a chance to fish as well! Tee hee, good thing I brought my pole to work today...Using my fishing pole for research, ha ha, what they don't know wont hurt them!"
------She baited the hook she placed it in the water and with her free she began to eat her sandwich. A small Grunnie peeked its head out from a hole in the ground and sniffs the air. It cautiously made its way forward toward Crisscross's lunch. He looked inside her bag and found what it is looking for...her salad! Crisscross finishes her sandwich and proceeded to look down to get her salad," Hey!!! Give that back!"
------The little Grunnie dropped the bowl of salad and, like a bolt of lightning, the little Grunnie raced toward its hole. His eyes were as wide as quarters.
------Crisscross took her pole out of the water and placed it on the ground. She grabbed the bowl of salad and opened the top then headed toward the hole she saw him go in. She placed a leaf of lettuce outside of the hole and waited. The Grunnie proceeded with caution as it sniffed the air around the hole. Then slowly it crept up, it looked at Crisscross and then at the food wondering if she would try and make an attempt to grab him. It slowly and cautiously moved its paw toward the lettuce with his eyes glued to Crisscross's eyes. Then with a swift motion he took the lettuce and munched on it while holding his gaze on Crisscross. Crisscross slowly placed another leaf out and he swiftly took that as well. Soon he got closer to her and pawed her leg for more lettuce. Crisscross smiled," Your a hungry little guy ain't 'ya? I wonder why you are eating lettuce instead of blood...?"
------The small Grunnie looked up from his food and at Crisscross again," That is easy, 'cause I am a begetarian. I like salads and beans and other stuff like that better then blood...blood tastes soo icky! My name is Buster and I am only 3 1/2 months old."
------Crisscross looks shocked once more," You Grunnies can talk?"
------The little Grunnie rolled his eyes,"Well some of us can, haven't you ever met the famous airship guide named Diedrich, he talks just like I can! I am just like him! See look at my awesome green fur! Hey I bet you did not know that you eat up to 6 spiders, maybe more, in your sleep during your whole life!"
------Crisscross laughed," I do know of Diedrich, and you sound just like him! Even if that was the weirdest and grossest thing I heard today. Hey do want to join me on a journey? I am supposed to save Modmas...Although it is easier to say I am going to save something then actually doing it..."
------Buster looks at her,"Hmm...I don't know....mom always said that humans are bad news and they are vicious creatures. However, mom also said not to eat salads and beans and other stuff like that 'cause I will die. Yet I am still alive and your not vicious...Okay! Then I can be the next famous airship guide!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:15 pm
------Crisscross scooped the Grunnie up and smiled," Alright then lets go! I am Crisscross by the way, it is nice to met you Buster."
------The two got all their stuff and began to head toward Barton to find out more about these Modmas reports. However they were stopped short by a group of three Grunnies.
------"Look, it is the bullies that pick on me...they must have followed me here and now they are blocking our path! Oh those guys make me mad," Buster said with anger.
Crisscross pulled down the scouter screen,"Looks like we have to fight 'em. Battle Mode Commence!"

wahmbulance WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! wahmbulance  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm
------Buster hops in the ring," I will fight, I am done getting teased by you guys. If I am going to be an airship guide then I got to stand up for myself!"

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 40

(Rolled AC: 7, Rolled damage: 9, Attack unsuccessful.

------The Fat Grunnie, the leader of the group, smiled a nasty toothy smile and leaped in for an attack on Buster. Buster tried to dodge it, but in his attempt he tripped on a rock and fell. As he got up he was soon pummeled by the fat Grunnie. Buster went flying and Crisscross was able to catch him before he hit a large rock. Buster got up and raced toward the fat Grunnie in a fit of anger.

Will Buster win the day? Or will the bullies tear him and Crisscross apart? Find out Next Time!

CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 17 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:56 pm
------Buster raced towards his foe, his face grew more and more intense. His thoughts were only about taking down his foe and nothing more.,"I will Destroy you guys! Then I will help Crisscross save Modmas and become an awesome airship guide!"
But it seemed that his words had fallen on deaf ears as the ignored what Buster had to say.

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 40

(Rolled AC: 2, Rolled damage: 17, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 40, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------With a graceful leap in the air Buster lunged toward the Fat Grunnie. The fat Grunnie chuckled and smiled evilly. Then with all his speed and might he launched a pivoting side kick to Buster's head. Buster was launched toward Crisscross and landed at her feet. Buster forced himself up, he knew he was not much of a fighter but he wanted to finally prove himself...too bad it was not going like he imagined it.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 12 Total: 14 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 pm
------The fat Grunnie grew tired of playing games and was finished playing with Buster. Deciding that he was going to use all his strength now. He coiled himself back on his legs and then launched himself forward with a spring like motion. His mouth hung open ready to latch on to Buster or if somehow he missed then he would just go for Crisscross.

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 40

(Rolled AC: 2, Rolled damage: 12, Attack unsuccessful.

------The fat Grunnie was ready to strike with his sharp teeth. Buster ran away just making it out of the line of fire, but Crisscross was not as lucky... "OW! Stupid Grunnie get off...," Crisscross said as she tried to shake the green rabbit off.  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 14 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:05 am
------Buster sank to the ground and carefully watched as he waited for a moment to strike. Soon he found a perfect shot! He could feel the adrenaline coursing through himself. Hopefully the rush would not make him over shoot the target he thought as he ran through the grass a fast as possible. He had one question in his head: "Will I be able to make it?"

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 40

(Rolled AC: 19, Rolled damage: 14, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 26, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Leaping forward he bit down on his fat opponent and with a swift and hard jerking motion he tore his foe free from Crisscross's leg. Letting go half way through the motion he was able to fling his foe into a tree. Buster was left huffing and puffing but stood proud," There, *pant pant* now lets see you say I am a loser!"  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 20 Total: 30 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 am
------The fat Grunnie wobbled to his feet, his face was red with anger. Raising his head he shouted to the sky, and then in a blind furry he raced toward Buster.
Buster began running towards the fat Grunnie, a collision was inevitable.

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 26

(Rolled AC: 10, Rolled damage: 20, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 6, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------But with out hesitation Buster moved out of the way of the fat Grunnie's strike. As the fat Grunnie turned to try for another strike on Buster he found he was too late. Buster had seized the opportunity and began his strike already. The strike hit hard and fast on the fat Grunnie's side and sent him to the ground and rolling a few feet.
------Buster smirked," You and the Doof Troop over there can't beat me anymore!"

How will the final 'bout play out? Find out next time!  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff