Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:40 am
The Beginning

Twenty-four hours ago, Mizuki Ayu was just another artist on the streets of Durem. Now she was changing from her long dress and festive clothes into something more battle ready. As she braided her long black hair her radio crackled.

'Hydra unit, report at station 7!"

Mizuki quickly slid on her last boot and scooped up her radio, fitting the earpiece in her left ear. "Aye aye! Hydra out!"

Station 7 was located four blocks south of Mizuki's residence and took her a short time to jog down and check in.

A man handed her two black hair clips, disguised as the popular accessory, the Goti Clips, as she entered the debriefing chamber, his voice graveled, "These cameras will help us help you, they have night vision and we will be able to warn you of attacks from your blindsides."

Mizuki nodded and entered the room, various others sat with their gear and weapons. Mizuki stood near a man who was taller than her with gruff facial hair and more guns than Mizuki could care to count. Mizuki's gun, a standard issue 9mm, was holstered at her back, though she never pulled the damn thing. She preferred the halberd that was currently wrapped and strapped to her back. Most the things on Gaia didn't shoot a gun, so why should she?

A man, who she only knew by his codename KENNY, came to the front to speak. "The council is in danger! Gambino, a man of great wealth is gathering his troops to take us down. We will not stand for his tyranny any longer! Mission specs have been assigned, your radio man will answer any of your questions." KENNY walked out as quickly as he came.

Mizuki filed out of the room and adjusted her earpiece. "Alright Jace. Based on what I see," Mizuki looked down at a palm pilot, "We're a apart of the mansion attack force."

"Correct." A voice came over the receiver. "Hydra Unit is to attack from the rear of the mansion and apprehend Gambino himself. Civilians may be inside, be wary. Head to Isle de Gambino now. "

"Affirmative."

Mizuki Ayu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 am
Attack 1 (12.07.10)

AC Roll For Grunny

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:43 am
Attack 1 (12.07.10)

Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

AC Rolled: 10
Damage Rolled: 5

Remaining Enemy HP: 35

Mizuki's unit crouched behind decorative shrubs and rocks on Gambino's property, which of course stretched over a large part of the city. "Jace tell me what you see." Mizuki removed the black hair clip from her left temple and tipped it past the edge of the bush.

"Rabbits!?" Jace's voice came pitched and surprised. "No, grunnies! Hydra Unit watch out!"

Mizuki whirled, dropping the camera as a green rabbit burst through the dolphin shrub. "Attack!" Mizuki called to her unit and swiped her halberd from her back. The grunny was too close to strike with the long staff but Mizuki quickly bounced the rabbit into the pavement nearby with her arm.

Jace's voice came over the radio again, "Don't let it bite you!"

Mizuki flipped her halberd and took position to defend herself if the grunny got back up.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 16 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:32 pm
Attack 2 (12.07.10)

HP: 35

Damage: 5

Remaining Enemy HP: 35

AC Rolled: 9
Damage Rolled: N/A

Mizuki side stepped another lunge from the beast and swung her bladed staff backwards, scraping the stone paved path underneath the now jumping grunny. She dropped to her knees, ducking to avoid and spun once again and swung over the grunny's head. "Moddammit Jace I thought these animals were supposed to be dumb!" She screeched into the mic.

"I never said that."

"Well now you're pissing me off!" Mizuki slammed her blade down vertically as the grunny rolled. "Who trained these things, Marines?!"

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 20 Total: 40 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 am
Attack 1 12.08.10

HP: 35

AC: 20
Damage: 20

Remaining Enemy HP: 15

"Incoming from the right!"

Under Jace's watchful eye and warning, Mizuki dropped low and took a stance she'd learned from Na'vi, sliding into a turn on the cobblestone path. "Thanks, b*****d is fast, I'll give him that." As the grunny got it's bearings once more, the blade of the halberd raked across the little monster's left flank, leaving a deep gash. "I hate to do this little guy..."

"Mizuki that thing is a monster...don't feel bad, we're probably helping it."

Mizuki nodded then gave a "mhmm" so Jace could hear.

"That should keep it down, move forward."

"No, I have to finish this, I can't let it suffer." Mizuki flipped the halberd around to point the blade at the animal. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 5 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 am
Attack 2 12.08.10

HP: 15

AC: 20
Damage: 5

Remaining Enemy HP: 10

Mizuki's blade hovered over the small creature, her throat felt tight. "There's gotta be another way..." She let her arms relax as she pulled the staff away from the rabbit. The weapon fell heavily near it's head, slicing the right ear of the grunny. Mizuki gasped and rolled the blade off of it.

"Are you a soldier or not?" Jace again.

"No." Mizuki took a roll of gauze from the first aid kit strapped to her waist and started tending to the grunny. She removed her black vest and wrapped the grunny in it gently once it was bandaged. "I am a person. They may have the guts to kill an animal but I don't." She told Jace.

"What do you plan to do now? If it recovers it will attack you."

Mizuki tucked the grunny under a nearby shrub, "Maybe." And stood to survey the scene. Many grunny bodies lay strewn about, bringing tears to Mizuki's eyes again. "Jace, I need supplies, send me a Hush Puppy and plenty of tranqs, please."

There was silence on Jace's end for a moment. "Approved. Location Confirmed...sending supplies." Another pause. "KENNY might not be happy to hear about this in the mission log."

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 pm
(Fk, didn't roll, mistake post)  
Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 13 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:20 pm
Attack 1 12.09.10

HP: 10

AC: 15
Damage: 13

Remaining Enemy HP: 0

Mizuki turned as a soft mew came from under a nearby bush. She smiled and crouched in front of the plant. "Thanks Yuki." She pet the kiki while she removed the pack on it's back. "Go back to Jace now and be careful." Standing, she spoke then to Jace. "Quicker than I thought, I didn't know we had tunnels all the way out here."

"We have tunnels everywhere Mizuki."

She nodded even though Jace wouldn't have seen it took out one of the tranquilizers and sedated the green bunny. "I think I'll name you....Jace." She giggled as complaints could be heard over the radio. "I'm kidding. I'll think of a name later. I'm going to put him in one of the tunnels alright?"

"Not alright!"

"If he wakes up then just seal the tunnel! Please Jace, he needs to be hidden."

Grumbling led to silence. "I'll be sure he is retrieved...I'll take care of him until you get back okay?"

Mizuki smiled. "Thank you Jace!" she said and hurried to secure the rabbit and move to her next target. "Hydra Unit, report!" She called as she ran forward toward Gambino's Mansion.

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Attack 2 12.09.10

Enemy: Labtechs
AC: 12
HP: 60

AC: 6
Damage: NA

Remaining Enemy HP: 60

Mizuki heard reports from each member of Hydra Unit. "Grunnies down!" She took a deep breath. "Acknowledged, mover in and-"

Jace's voice cut in. "10 meters ahead! Labtechs!"

The Hydra unit could be seen reacting to their new guests. Mizuki rushed forward, slipping her MK-22 'Hush Puppy' against the small of her back, just barely touching her other gun. "Don't mess them up." She told herself as she spun her halberd and stopped at the sight of the thing that had once been a man.

The zombie, no grombie, made Mizuki second guess her choice of saving the little bunny but she was quickly pulled from her thoughts as the man rushed forward and she swiped sidelong as she fell to the side.

"Hell no! Zombies are supposed to be slow!" She righted herself and took the sleeve of her opponent from her blade. "Missed, dammit."

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 14 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:45 pm
Attack 1 12.10.10

AC: 8
Damage:

Mizuki dropped to one knee and faced the labtech. "Come on..." She aimed and lobbed her staff like a javelin and cursed as the grombie side stepped it. "Jace help me out here!"

"I'm running a search, but I can only give you information."

"I know, but I keep missing!"

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 18 Total: 28 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 pm
Attack 2 12.10.10

Mizuki slipped as the labtech lunged for her. Whatever virus he carried didn't infect her as only his hand scratched her. She pulled her the Mk22 from her belt and swung the butt at the man but her ducked, reaching for her again. Mizuki scrambled and stood, stumbling backward and took a shot. "No!' She screamed and quickly switched guns, realizing her mistake.

"Those tranq's won't work on these guys Mi-"

"I KNOW THAT." She watched the grombie as she doble checked her ammo.

"Good call on the 9mm, you'll need it at this point."

Mizuki huffed. "Che-, you know I hate this thing...To hell with it!" She raised her gun to the Labtech.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 17 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 pm
Attack 1 12.11.10

AC: 16
Damage: 17

Remaining Enemy HP: 43

Mizuki fired one shot and gasped as she hit the grombie in the left shoulder. "Your training has paid off Jace!"

"You haven't won yet! Get back out there Mizuki."

She dashed forward and dodged to her right, hoping the bullet would impair it's left side and give her a clear shot at her weapon. Diving, turning and grabbing her halberd Mizuki rolled onto her back and raised her legs into the air, snapping he hips back down and jumping to her feet.

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 18 Total: 28 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Attack 2 12.11.10

HP: 43

Mizuki tucked her gun away again and rolled her shoulders. "You've given me hell beastie, but I'm going to finish you off!" She jumped into the air, slamming her blade down and was surprised that she hit hard concrete. "NO! It was there!"

Jace's voice crackled in her ear. "Didn't you -ar m-?"

"Moddammit the comm's broke Jace!" She raised her voice.

"Inter-ce, somethin- at - mansion."

Mizuki looked to Gambino's mansion, this man was clever, no, he hired clever people. "Tell me what you can!"

"Ghost Ima- -bie tactic."

Mizuki looked around and saw the labtech approaching from the south. "Ghost Image? You mean these things make projections?"

"-es...must - cause in-ference"

Mizuki took another shot, the bullet passing through a project and she ran forward, searching side to side for the machine responsible and the real grombie.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 14 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 am
Attack 1 12.13.10

AC:
Damage:

Remaining Enemy HP:

Mizuki ran across the courtyard and was blinded from her left side. "That's it!" She shielded her eyes and moved around a rather gaudy Gambino shaped shrub and using her spear, sliced into the plant. "I found it Jace!" She reached for her gun but was sideswiped by what can only be described as a 'squishy linebacker.'

The grombie's teeth , or rather the dried blood and flesh on them, loomed in Mizuki's sight and she quickly put her metal clad arm in between it and her face.

"Get OFF!" Mizuki heaved and rolled the mass of rotting flesh from her body. "Disgusting!"

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 9 Total: 20 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am
Attack 2 12.13.10

AC: 11
Damage:

Having been molested by the undead, Mizuki was in no rush to tangle hand to hand with the labtech again. She stood, shuddering at the thought of 'what is that on my pants?' and rearmed herself with her halberd. The labtech had hit her hard, so her gun was behind the grombie, along with the projection machine that separated her and Jace.

"Bring it on nasty! I'm ready this time!"

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces