Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like the RP?
  good. i really like it.
  ehh. could be better
  meh. needs more wounds (me)
  *shrug* i'm just here for the gold
View Results
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 10 Total: 28 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:05 pm
The snow elf was walking along her winter wonderland when she heard a low growl. Jumping back in shock she realized she had nearly stepped on a green bunny. "Oh how cute" she cooed. Her eyes widened when the red eyes blazed and the sharp little teeth were barred. "oh not so cute..."

User Image
AC - 10
Hp - 40

She turned and ran back the way she come, scattering the fresh fallen snow as she headed back to a safe spot. The snow elf ducked behind a snow bank and waited until she heard the patter of flying snow and then the grunny launched up over the snow bank. She backs up and swings hard with her snowflake staff, hoping for a hit.

Rolled AC - 18 (attack successful)
Damage Dealt - 10

Remaining Enemy HP - 30

She purses her lips together as she realizes she's angered the little guy. Does a quick two step to dodge the blighter and decides that it's in her best interest to do what the best of fighters do. Attack... and run so that she may attack again later. She quickly runs, jumping over mounds of snow, crashing thru the underbrush, before hiding up a tree. Grunnies weren't much of climbers after all. Think smarter, not harder.

Remaining Daily Attacks - 1  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 6 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 pm
She heard the soft pitfalls of the four legged creature and peered down from her hiding spot to spot her enemy. this must be the work of Gambino. What the hell did I ever do to him? I'm an Elf. Not a vampire. His war was with them. Not me for crying out loud. She shifted slightly to keep her position hidden from the prowling grunny. Oh right. The memo her higher ups handed out. Gambino was out to end the Modmas fun. Well then. The little blighter was going to have to go. She readied her snowflake staff and then leapt from her position. "YAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" she swung hard, hoping she didn't miss.

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 30 (40-10)

Rolled AC - 18
Damage Dealt - 6
Remaining Hp - 24 (30-6)

She heard the staff connect and took off before the little guy come back to himself. With these creatures, you had to strike hard and fast, and then run away to strike again later. Best find a hiding spot for now. It's gonna be really angry now Amunet decided to run back across the snowbanks. The grunny was sure to be mad and come back to attack her. Hopefully she didn't run into any of its friends...

Remaining daily attacks -0  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 10 Total: 27 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 am
She heard the low growl and spun to meet her opponent once more. Damn that little blighter could pursue fast. she readied her staff again and then swung when it lunged.

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 24 (40-10-6)

Rolled AC - 17
Damage Dealt - 10
Remaining HP - 14 (24 - 10)

Remaining Daily attacks - 1

She heard her snowflake staff connect and stepped back to ready for a second attack as the grunny shook it off. Great, not hard enough. It still wanted more. She wasn't quick enough to dodge the little blighter's quick bite. She would have to wrap that later. She dodged another attack and prepared to strike again.  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 12 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 am
She readied her staff again. She was of the higher court and she couldn't kill a simple little bunny?! True, the bunny was zombiefied but still. The highers would have her head if she didn't kill this thing soon. She swung with her staff again and hoped that it would finally kill the little sucker.

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 14 (40-10-6-10)

Rolled AC - 17
Damage Dealt - 12
Remaining HP - 2 (14-12)

She noted that once again her carefully sculpted staff connected once more. She raised her eyebrow as the grunny backed up and growled a little looking tired and haggard but still wanting to go another round. It was either her or it, it appeared. Well, guess she should put it out of it's misery. Before her highers decided that she should be. Her face grew bland for a second but she readied for another attack.

Remaining Daily Attack - 0  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 am
Okay, one more strike should do it. One quick and hard strike She leapt back to dodge the grunny's jump and bite and swung her staff, hoping to knock hit it hard enough that it'd die! That's it. Zombie bunnies are the worst. She decided mentally as she heard the pitterpattering of feet over snow signaling that help for the grunny was arriving. Her staff had connected and she hoped that it was dead now...

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 2 (40-10-6-10-12)

Rolled AC - 6
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 2

She stared in dismay as the grunny dodged her blow by falling to the snow covered ground and huddling there trying to catch its breath. Great. Her highers were gonna kill her if she didn't kill this thing. She couldn't kill a stupid zombie bunny! Her sensei was surely turning in his grave.  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 18 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 am
"You CURSED green blighter! Will you just DIE already?!" Amunet screamed and swung her staff as hard as she could at the grunny laying on the ground. "I won't have you making a fool out of me! I am a Royal Guardian! I cannot be bested by a mere bunny. I won't STAND for this." She hoped that was fear in its eyes and that it wasn't laughing at her. Oh the utter humiliation if it was...

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 2 (40-10-6-10-12-0)

Rolled AC - 14
Damage Dealt - 18
Remaining HP - 0 (-16 xD)

Remaining Daily Attacks - 0

She panted as that life finally left the cursed red eyes. And then her face grew slack as she spotted another pair of red eyes watching her. Great. Her humiliation was caught by another grunny. Well. Now it was just going to have to die too. She growled and chased after the grunny who decided to turn tail and run. "Oh no you don't! You get back here! You came to help it! You're an accessory and therefore you deserve this beating!" she cried chasing it across the snow.  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 18 Total: 32 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:40 am
Amunet came to a skidding halt when she was suddenly faced with a labtech. He didn't look right... that gaunt face, slack in nature, eyes wide and unseeing had an eerie red light glowing in the center where the pupils were supposed to be. Amunet's hands flexed around her snowflake staff. Oh. Crap. It was one of Gambino's zombiefied labtechs. She watched as the grunny ran up to it and jumped atop its head and settled there. Fantastic.

User Image
AC - 12
Hp - 60

Okay, i just need to land a good solid hit. Watch out for its fists. They hit hard. But it's a zombie-ish labtech so its speed shouldn't be all that fast. Just have to be quicker. She gripped her staff and leapt forward, hoping for a strong hit.

Rolled AC - 14
Damage Dealt - 18
Remaining HP - 42 ( 60-18 )

She grinned as she landed a solid hit. Now that's what she was talking about. Her eyes widened and she barely dodged that of the strike of an enraged labtech. Right. Pay attention. She had something to prove to her highers. She was not to be taken lightly.  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 20 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 am
She and the labtech continued their odd two-step dance around the clearing. It began to snow lightly but she didn't pay any attention to it. She was a Snow Elf so her internal core didn't mind the dropping temperature. At least not at the moment. She blocked that of another blow from the labtech, ignored the hissing coming from the grunny on its head, and swung her staff, hoping for another clean hit.

User Image
AC - 12
HP - 42 ( 60-18 )

Rolled AC - 11
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 42

"Damn." Amunet cursed as tit for tat, the labtech blocked her blow as she had blocked its. She wasn't fast enough to dodge the side blow that came to her middle but she managed to dodge most of it's attack. She leapt backwards atop a branch to study the situation while wrapping her arm from the previous fight. So the grunny had come looking for its partner and upon seeing her kill it run back to the owner. A labtech. Great. The tested-upon becomes the tester. The labtechs underwent testing and they put ordinary bunnies through testing. The never ending cycle. Until now. she thought. Her eyes hardened and she prepared to strike again.

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 am
Amunet's eyes narrowed as she studied her adversary. It was momentarily distracted by the grunny on its head. Okay. This time... this time for sure. Her hands clenched around her snowflake staff. "Yaaaaaaah!"

User Image
AC - 12
Remaining HP - 42 ( 60-18 )

Rolled AC - 5
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 42

Of course the labtech's grunny would attack her. Taking the hit instead of the labtech. She cursed and her eyes gleamed. Okay. Now she was mad. She slapped her snowflake amulet to her staff, igniting it. The staff glowed blue cold as opposed to red hot. "okay, now you're just asking for it. It's been a bad week. I'm stuck up here for who knows how long. Was attacked by a stupid grunny. And now you're attacking me. Well too bad. Now you're going to bear the brunt of my bad week."

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 15 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 am
Amunet handled her ignited snowflake staff with ease as it sparked and crackled. The snow storm began whipping up around her. If she couldn't hit it now well then she'd just have to blind it and hope that its sensors weren't as good as its physique. Her eyes narrowed and she held her staff alight, ducked to the right and swung hard to the left, trying to blindside the labtech.

User Image
AC - 12
Remaining HP - 42 ( 60-18-0-0)

Rolled AC - 14
Damage Dealt - 15
Remaining HP - 27 (60-18-0-0-15)

She let a smirk grace her face as her staff connected and connected hard. She landed behind it and whispered in its ear. "This... this is my element. Are you scared yet?" she laughed and danced away from its lashing hand. She danced around it as it stumbled around trying to find her, attacking wildly. She tilted her head, a soft smile gracing her lips. She almost felt sorry for the poor thing. But then again, it did attack her. She let the next thought slide off her shoulder. Who cared if she attacked it first? It sent the grunny after her. Therefore, it was justified.

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm
Amunet continued to dance around the labtech, letting the snow storm get stronger and stronger. She could see find but she needed to blind it so she could actually land a hit.

User Image
AC - 12
Remaining HP - 27 (60-18-0-0-15)

Rolled AC - 8
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 27

Amunet cursed quietly as she lost her footing on the frozen tundra causing her to miss her enemy. Great and now it was swinging in her direction... she faded away into the snowstorm to strike again.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 1

(this was done EST 21:51 12/12/10 time code)  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 20 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Amunet gripped her snowflake staff and did a duck and weave and hoped for a strong hit.

User Image
AC - 12
Remaining HP - 27 (60-18-0-0-15-0 )

Rolled AC - 4
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 27

Great. The grunny's eyes were glowing red. It was helping the labtech find her in this snowstorm. This was not good. She gritted her teeth and leapt away to find a safe hiding spot for the night.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 0

(this was done EST 21:54 12/12/10 time code)  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 15 Total: 21 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 am
Amunet scowled and then swooped down from her position in a tree to attack the labtech who was stumbing around the clearing in the snowstorm. This had to end. And it had to end soon.

User Image
AC - 12
HP - 27 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0 )

Rolled AC - 6
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 27

Amunet cursed and ducked another blind swipe from the labtech. At least it had snow blindness for the time being. She prepared herself for another attack.

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 2 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 am
Amunet cursed and did a series of attacks, hoping for one single hit at least some time this century.

User Image
AC - 12
HP - 27 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0 )

Rolled AC - 19
Damage Dealt - 2
Remaining HP - 25 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0-2)

Amunet was quickly growing angrier and angrier. "What the hell is this?? I either can't get past the AC or I don't deal enough damage. Stop laughing at me you stupid piece of waste of space! I will destroy you! If it takes me half a moon to do it!" her eyes blazed a sharp crystal hue. "I will destroy you!"

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 7 Total: 20 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 am
Amunet rebounded from the labtech's blindswipe with a hard swift strike of her own. She had to hit him hard sometime this century. Really. Did her highers send this as a test? She was better than this. She'd have Gambino's head for sure on a platter after this was over. She was quite happy wandering alone in the frozen tundra. Quite. Happy. Really. She glared and swung, hoping for a hit.

User Image
AC - 12
HP - 25 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0-2)

Rolled AC - 13
Damage Dealt - 7
Remaining HP - 18 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0-2-7)

She heard her staff hit with a resounding smack and gave a fierce grin to the grunny that was upon the labtech's head. "You're next buddy. So start saying your prayers."

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces