How Dare They Endanger Modmas!! D< Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Blaze walked through the towns, his fiery appearance a direct contrast to the snowy scenery. Blaze's hair was a shocking red, and went down to his chin. His eyes were a bright green, and right now, his face was red from the cold. He was wearing a thick green-and-white scarf that was wrapped around his neck at least twice, yet still managed to go down his hips. He was wearing two shirts: the lower shirt was white and had long sleeves, and the shirt he wore over that was a dulled dark green. The jacket he wore, which was zipped halfway up, was red, and had sports stripes down the sleeves. His hands were covered with thin white gloves, and then thicker but fingerless gloves over those. His jeans were just a little baggy, and he trudged through the snow with only red-and-white sneakers to protect his feet (along with some rather thick socks).

He was on his way to Buttercup Cafe, to buy some sweets from Rina. It was also a ploy to get his mind off of the recent events concerning the Gambinos.

Honestly, can't those Gambinos just....stay outta trouble or anything? he thought. It seemed that the Gambinos were all for ruining things. As of now, it seemed to be Christmas.

And suddenly, some little green things jumped in his path. Blaze stopped in his tracks, and upon seeing the red eyes, took his hands out of his pockets. He knew exactly what they were: Grunnies. However, like most Gaians, he also knew exactly how to fight.

Boy am I glad I chose to take my rings with me, he thought as he reached back into his pocket and twisted a few rings onto his covered fingers.  
weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 15 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 15

Attack Failed

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 11 Total: 16 (2-40)

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Failed

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 0  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:52 pm
Augh, damn, Blaze thought, disgruntled. Neither of his attacks had hit, much to his misfortune.

He always had disliked Grunnies. When they were just by themselves, minding their own business, it was fine. But unfortunately, they had a tendency to attack Gaians, which Blaze was NOT okay with.

My aim's totally off. I'm colder than I thought, he pointed out to himself, and indeed it was true. He was shivering so badly that he couldn't aim properly, even if he used a sword.

Augh....and this is why I hate being outside in the winter......what are Grunnies doing in town anyway?!  

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Successful!

Remaining enemy HP: 29

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 19 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm
HP: 29

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled damage: 19

Attack Failed

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm
Wow, these Grunnies are evasive. That, or I'm still too cold, Blaze thought, surprised that only 1 out of his 4 attacks had hit. The thing tried to latch itself to his leg via use of its teeth, but Blaze quickly backed away.

"Hey! What do I look like, a carrot?!" he frowned. "I'm dressed in red, not orange!"

But the Grunnies seemed intent on biting him anyway. Of course, all monster in Gaia seemed intent on mauling people to death, or something. Somehow. Even those adorable dolls in the Zen Gardens took out giant bladed fans and sliced him and other players.

"Come on, ya stupid green rabbits! Lemme hit ya!"  
weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Rolled AC: 3
Rolled damage: 4

Attack Failed

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 6 Total: 22 (2-40)

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Successful

Remaining enemy HP: 23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:08 pm
"Oi, since when are Grunnies so tough....?" Blaze sighed, seeing that the Grunnies were still alive and well. Well, it was a little singed here and there from one of his previous attacks, but...that wasn't the point.

One Grunnie had tried to bite his leg, and he had reflexively kicked it away, sending it flying into the wall of a nearby house.

"Ey! Watch it!" the Gaian inside the house had shouted at Blaze, then slammed the door. Apparently, he hadn't cared that Blaze was getting attacked in the freezing cold.

M-maybe I should...use a Fire Storm ring to warm myself up....if only there weren't other houses around...... Blaze sighed to himself.  

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 19 Total: 20 (2-40)

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 pm
HP: 23

Rolled AC: 1

Attack Failed

Remaining enemy HP: 23

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 19 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 pm
HP: 23

Rolled AC: 12

Attack Successful

Remaining enemy HP: 4

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm
"Bam, baby!" Blaze grinned as his attack finally made a huge impact. Several Grunnies had been sent flying from an attack made by his Fire Storm ring, which had miraculously managed not to set anything on fire. A few turned to roasted Grunnie, which reminded Blaze of the Frontier Event, in which he had shot a lot of Grunnies to feed himself, his guide (whomever it was at the time) and his teammates, who, for some reason, kept suiciding by chasing moths off the ship.

But it was far too hard for Blaze to keep fighting in the middle of town. A few Gaians were beginning to glare at him through their windows. Blaze decided that it would be best if he took it away from other Gaians, so he turned tail and ran for the plaza, which was pretty much the emptiest spot he could think of. Behind him, a tiny sea of green followed.  
weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 2 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 am
HP: 4

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled damage: 2

Attack Successful

Remaining enemy HP: 2

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

weirdoofdoom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 10 Total: 29 (2-40)

weirdoofdoom

Shy Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 am
HP: 2

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 10

Attack Successful

Remaining enemy HP: 0

Save Modmas!