Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The Assault on Modmas & Wo's journey to save it! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 pm
Narator: Twas a dark and snowy winter night. Gambino paced back and forth in front of his mantel, a warm, fiery glow lighting his face. "The Mods are gathering, Sir. They're coming from near and far, bringing gifts of gold and items. The citizens are all cheering and lining the streets. It's an all-out celebration," Gambino's faithful Labtech 1337 reported. "NO!" bellowed Gambino into the hearth of the fireplace, causing sparks and embers to shoot forth. "This cannot happen. Not again! The words on the lips of every Gaian last year were "Modmas this" and "Modmas that"! Not a word was mentioned about me, the richest and most powerful figure in all of Gaia. . .I will not stand for this. I will not allow them to forget me. They will all see that this Modmas is nothing but a hoax and that I, Johnny K. Gambino, am their true friend." With fire dancing in his eyes, Gambino spoke once more. "We will crush Modmas and all those foolish enough to try and make me insignificant. . .Assemble everyone. . .We attack at dawn.."

~Scene switches to show that this is Episode one and displays the name of the episode: Courage
Then it changes to show Wo talking a peaceful walk.

Well one fine winter day our main character Wo was taking a nice peaceful walk near the Port of Gambino when a batch of vicious grunnies came bouncying threw at such a fast pace. Obviously something is up for grunnies normally aren't roaming about in such large packs or moving as such a fast pace! With this event having peeked her intrest, Wo decided to follow the grunnies to see what was going on. Eventually, she reached Barton only to see some Mods setting up for another cheerful Modmas, but alas they was starting to get attacked by the grunnies!?!?! Wo having delt with the grunnies before and having been turned into a Grombie had no fear of the grunnies anymore as she thought of them as part of her family. However, she couldn't just let them go and ruin some of the holiday spirit the Mods was trying to express with their Modmas. So she quickly rushes in to help save the Mods from being overwhelmed from grunnies.

~Scene shows Wo's rushing to the aid of some of the Mods that got surrounded~

"RAWR! You evil Grunnies are going to go down! scream "
*whispers lightly* "...but I still think your loveable either way. xd whee "
*she grabs the nearest blunt object and dashes towards the grunnies doing a spin around type attack to spread them out*

Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

~The Grunnies quickly notice what is about to happen and craftly dodge backwards to avoid being smacked in the face~

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 8 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:25 pm
"Alas you grunnies are very crafty creatures and have dodge my first attack! Tis only to be expected from such small and quick creatures but fear not Modmas I shall prevail!" *she says as she takes another wack at the vicious grunnies*

~Scene shows some of the Grunnies fail to dodge this time and barely get hurt.~

HP: 32

~The Grunnies then regroup and begin to to bear their fangs at Wo and beging to prepare for an all out leaping assault~

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:27 pm
"Ha ha! I knew you couldn't dodge forever!" *she says as she lands her last blow*

(was just put as a reminder post but hey I'm gonna add story here too XD)

Narator:With the Grunnies about to pounce on Wo how will be be able to defend herself from this attack!? Will Modmas ever get saved!? Are the Mods doomed to run in fear from the grunny assult!? Stay tooned to see the next episode of The Assault on Modmas

~Ending theme song and then shows a preview of the next episode~

Narator:On the next episode of The Assault on Modmas, the fight with the vicious grunnies continues, Episode 2: Fading Hope  
wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 13 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:21 am
~The opening theme song plays~

Narator: On the last episode the Grunnies are about to pounce on Wo! How will she defend herself from this attack?

Opening scene shows right where the last episode left off and displays that this is episode 2 and the title: Fading Hope

( boo a fail roll sad )

"Oh crap!?!?" *Wo ducks down and lets the grunnies fly right over her head but a well planned attack on their part made sure none of them hit each other durring the leap. They also landed perfectly to plan the next attack on her*  

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 19 Total: 24 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 am
( another fail roll sad )

~A second set on grunnies dash towards Wo's feet~

"Too slow!" *Wo taunts them as she jumps up in the air to avoid the grunnies biting at her legs*

~However durring this jump the first set of grunnys are jumping at Wo as she is in the air~

Narator:With this well planned attack the two sets of Grunnies had on Wo how will she get away from the Grunnies leaping at her this time!? Found out on the next episode of The Assault on Modmas.

Narator:On the next episode of The Assault on Modmas, the leaping attack continues, Episode 3: Roaring Strength  
wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 20 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:11 am

Narator: On the last episode of The Assault on Modmas the Grunnies had a well planned coordinated attack the appears to have left Wo unguarded. Will things turn out okay for our hero? Find out on today on Episode 3: Roaring Strength

*Wo quickly notices the Grunnies leaping at her and in a instant reaction she spins around like a cyclone which sends the leaping grunnies flying away to land on the ground appearing badly wounded*

HP: 12

~The second set of Grunnies notices and begins to charge forward again right when Wo lands on the ground~

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 15 Total: 17 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 am

( fail roll gonk )

*Wo lands and quickly rolls to the side to try to avoid the grunnies but she ends up rolling into some of the near by props that was going to be used for one of the stands* "Umph!... X.x; "

Narator: Well it appears our Hero was very cunning to avoid the first attack but you can't avoid them all it seems, but was she better off avoiding that one? Her back is up against the wall now and with no where to go how will she continue to fight!? Find out on the next episode of The Assault on Modmas.

Narator:On the next episode of The Assault on Modmas, Wo has her back up against the wall and is quickly in danger of being pinned down. So far so good but can she keep up this pace of things? Find out in Episode 4: Fliping Fury!  
wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 11 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 am

Narator:On the last episode of The Assault on Modmas, Wo was trapped against a wall due to previously rolling out of the way to avoid an attack. How will she fair when in a pinch? Find out today on Episode 4: Fliping Fury!

~The Grunnies move closer to keep Wo against the wall~

"You think this will stop me? Ha silly little grunnies" *she sweeps the blunt weapon against the ground which shoots some of the snow that was on the ground in the air towards the grunnys. Then durring puff of snow flying towards them she begings to flip and bring her weapon crashing down on some grunnies*

HP: 1

~The scene shows some of the towns people cheering on Wo while other are still grimacing in fear~

"Fear not fellow Gaians they are at their last stand then you can go back to helping spread holiday cheer!"  

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 18 Total: 19 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am
~One of the towns little kids hears Wo's words and comes out running as though they are strong enough to help defend the town from the few remaining grunnies. The grunnies notices that they can't take on Wo so they dash over to take advantage of the situation and go after the youngster~

( Fail roll! sad )

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Stay back child!"
*Wo is forced to quickly dash towards the child and as the grunnys beging to leap towards the kid Wo's gets there just in the nick of time and pushes the kid out of the way only for her to get pounced on by the remaining grunnies.*

Narator:With Wo having to save the child's life and putting her own in danger how will Modmas get saved now? Could this be the end of our lovely lady? Find out in the next episode of The Assault on Modmas.

Narator:On the next episode of The Assault on Modmas, Wo appears as though she could be in grave danger due to having saved a child from a reckless attack. How will this be the end? Find out in Episode 5: A Change of Events  
wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 14 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:35 am

Narator:On the last episode of The Assault on Modmas, Wo was on the ground with the remaing grunnies on top of her. With her self in danger will someone else step up to help out or will Wo end up as grunny food. Find out in todays in Episode 5: A Change of Events

( Fail Roll! )

"Ugh,... get off me!" *She says as she is flailing about on the ground to shake the grunnies off her*

~The grunnies continue to thrashy about till they hear a groaing sound.~

*Wo looks about wondering why the grunnies stop* "Huh????" *she eventually sees a bunch of human shaped objects in the distance*

~On of the towns folks begins to scream out in terror! Then one of the Mods speaks up, "It's the Labtechs!... I guess they was ordered to assault us and destroy Modmas. There is hardly any way we can defind against them in this current state of things." Another one of the mods rushes over to Wo and helps her up and says, "Hey you there, you help save us so far so will you please continue to help out and save Modmas?"~

*Wo takes the mod's hand and gets up* "Of course I will after all tis the season of holiday cheer."

~The remaining grunnies begin to run towards the labtechs to regroup~

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 17 Total: 30 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 am
*Wo notices that the grunnies are running about to regroup and looks for the nearest things to toss at them to stop them*

*Her and a few of the Mods quickly grab a few of the things laying about and tosses them at the grunnies and stops them from reach the labtechs*

HP: -16

~The grunnies roll over in defeat but things aren't over yet as the Labtechs are coming!~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 am
Enemy: Labtechs
AC: 12
HP: 60
( another one of those reminder posts so I know I can move on to Labtechs durring next roll phase )

Narator:With the grunnies defeat and the Labtechs appearance what will happen next? Will Modmas just become one of their Test Subjects or will Wo and the Mod's defend Barton and eventually get to spread Modmas cheer to all far and near!?! Find out in the next episode of The Assault on Modmas.

Narator:On the next episode of The Assault on Modmas, the Labtechs are coming. How this new turn of events alter Modmas? Find out in Episode 6: Experiment  

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 4 Total: 23 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:42 am
HP: 60

HP: 56

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 14 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 am
(fail roll)  

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 20 Total: 27 (2-40)

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 am
(fail roll)  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers