3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
What's Model??
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:23 pm
I'm a fan of Model. If you are or if you just want to know what it is feel free to post. And we can talk about MODEL.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:07 pm
I have read the first few pages of the manga when I was at the store and I already love it, I really want to get the series soon.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:54 pm
You really should get it!!! I just got Volume 5. It rocks!!!I'm still excited about getting #5. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:54 pm
I love Model! biggrin I can't wait for volume #6 to come out. Anything with vampires in it I love. And I think the artwork is great.  

LadyAmethyst

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:18 am
*sigh* I would love to get it but you see I have about eh well lets just say a lot of series I have already started, and because of that my mother wants me to get those volumes before I start any new mangas, its not that big of a deal, it shall always be there for when I need it^^" It's not that bad because if I decide to get it later then I won't have to wait for the volumes to come out because they most likely will already be out XP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:33 pm
anime_fan_9002
I'm a fan of Model. If you are or if you just want to know what it is feel free to post. And we can talk about MODEL.

TOTALLY!  

juvenile_orion_mana05

juvenile_orion_mana05

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:34 pm
anime_fan_9002

MODEL IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:41 pm
Megan*glomps* I agree with you Psyco. I wish that I had done that is sucks waiting for other manga to come out. I really want volume 6 now.!!  

anime_fan_9002

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:59 am
yeah^^" I think I have like 60$ of christmas money left but I don't know if my dad is going to let me have it >< I hope he does because there are some manga that I need. I want to get model but I know that there are too many out that I need from other series.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:26 pm
I LOVE MODEL!!!! I think Michael is so cool. I just went to Borders (I could live there, seriously) and I bought #5. I was so excited. I just can't believe Jae hopped on the good foot and did the bad thing with him... eek that was kind of... odd. He's like three hundred, right? Anywho, the series rocks!  

Baroness Death

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:35 am
I read that part once and then I read it like 10 more times before I could close my mouth. ANd I think I scared my mom. I was jumping around the house yelling Jea and Micheal did it!! Yay I knew they'd get together!! Woohoo. Yeah I was hyper. biggrin lol biggrin It stinks that volume 6 doesn't come out until May. I wish it would come out right now. biggrin lol biggrin Psyco you should at least get volume 1. It's great.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:10 pm
good book .... but i have to get the 2 that came out last  

SakuyaSama1220

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:59 pm
hmm... i only read the first one, and then stopped... it was good, but i'm not really into Korean Manga as much as japanese  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:17 pm
i love model! ken is my favorite. when does 6 come out? is it may or june?  

Akukaze13

Mirokusanchan3

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:28 pm
Model is my favorite manga ever i am rocking back and forth in a corner waiting for # six!!!
i am going CRAZY! scream scream scream
LOL i am such a freak for vampires and almost gay love !!!!!!!!  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff