Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 pm
In a military base, where members of STARS and survivors from the Raccoon City incident are staying.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. No matter how many attempts, the military wouldn't believe him, or the others that Umbrella was covering up what had happened, and what actually went on down there. Though, the original incident was years ago, about two atleast. Yet, nobody believed him, or the others, not even with the video proof that one of them had brought in.

He was resting in the base like usual. After training of course, that's what he'd do in his spare time. Lift weights, shooting, stuff like that. It was all available in the military base. And, with his past experience with the Air force, he was all but welcome here. But, some of the others had to stay here aswell. No real reason that they knew of, but they were told they'd be able to get back to their normal lives soon.

He was hanging out in one of the bunk rooms. Many beds, and he was the only one of the few here at the moment. He opened a water bottle and sighed. "Why won't they believe what we say?" He asked outloud. Still slightly pissed that they just ignore his judgment and proof.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy was walking through the almost deserted streets. He had a black jacket with a hood on. The hood was up. It was only a few years after he escaped with Rebecca's help. He was still technically on death row, even though everyone but Rebecca believed he was dead. If he got recognised, he'd be put back on death row and he would really be dead. He saw a military base nearby. He weighed the options, should he go and see if anyone could help him, risking getting recognised, or just pass it by, and find a store to rob? His stomach growled and he winced. No one was around to hear it, which he was grateful for. He needed to get something to eat. He hadn't eaten in a couple days. His stomach growled again and made up his mind. He walked over to the military base, stopping outside. "Is anyone there?" he called, half hoping someone would hear him, and half hoping they wouldn't.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm

All was quiet, most of the troops were out doing training missions and such. He heard a noise and stood up. Wandering down the halls untill he stopped at the main entrance. It was a person. Outside.

Chris sighed, he looked around and then called "Just a minute" He said and followed with a mutter "If i can find the damn open switch." He muttered. He retraced his steps and saw a lever, and opened the main entrance door. He didn't know why he was doing this for some stranger, but, he had his weapon in his hand if anything suspicous was tried by the man.

He stepped up to the door and looked at the man. "Yes, normally more than just me. But they're all out doing somthing." He told the man.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy quickly assessed the man who'd opened the door. He was about Billy's height. He had brown hair. He was wearing some sort of uniform that Billy didn't recognise. His eyes went to the gun the man was holding. He raised an eyebrow. Before he had a chance to speak, his stomach did it for him. It grumbled loudly. He barely stopped himself from cursing. "Sorry, it's been a while since I've eaten," he said. He was about to offer the man his name, but quickly decided that doing so was a bad idea. "How did you hear me?" he asked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Chris heard the man's stomach grumble loudly and held in a chuckle. He stepped out of the way of the doorway. "It can get pretty empty in here everyonce in a while. When the halls are empty, you can hear alot." He said. "Sound echoes." He said.

Chris sighed. He might regret this later, but he hasn't been himself lately. "You know what? I might just let you come on in." He shrugged. "Hell, if you're any trouble, i'll be the one to blame but at the moment i don't really care." True, he was pissed off at the military right now.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy was having a hard time trusting anyone, so when the man said something about him being any trouble, he thought that this man had recognized him. He tried to laugh it off, but there was a slight edge to the chuckle. "Don't worry, I won't be any trouble at all," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Chris nodded and sighed. He looked down at the ground, then back at the man. If he wasn't trouble, or some government spy or anything...he could let him in? Plus, he was a bit pissed off at the military for not believing them anyways. "Alright." He said. "C'mon in." He stepped out of the doorway.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded and walked into the base. This was the last place he wanted to be if he was recognized. He looked back at the man as his stomach growled again. He winced slightly. "Sorry," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Chris started to walk down the halls. "No, it's alright." He told him. Nothing wrong with being hungry. Chris decided to lead him to the cafiteria area. So, that's where he went. Once inside, barely anyone was there. They were alone, except a few workers in the back.

Chris looked at Billy. "Here, since you're hungry." He said. "But this is a milotary base, so don't expect much." He told him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy followed without a word. When he was lead to a mostly empty cafeteria, he shot him a thankful look. "That's alright, I'll take what I can get," he said. He stood for a moment, unsure of if he should go talk to the workers or not.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Chris noticed the man's hesitation. He looked at him, "It's basicly a serve-yourself dinner here." He said and pointed to the metal treys in the corner on the counter. "Just get what you need." He told him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He nodded and walked over to the trays. He looked at the food available. Some of it didn't look edible. He went for the stuff that looked like he could eat it and soon had an almost full tray. He walked over to a nearby table and started eating. It felt good to be eating something again. He looked up at the man. "Thanks," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Chris followed after the man and sat down at the same table. The man must've really been hungry. The way he scarfed down the food he had. "No problem." Chris said.

"What's your name?" He asked. "I can't just let any random person come in ya'know. I atleast gotto' know who it is." He said. "Name's Chris Redfield." Chris said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He froze with a mouth full of food. What should he say? He couldn't just openly say his name, could he? He swallowed the food before looking at Chris. He sighed. "Billy. I'm Billy Coen," he said. He hoped that this man didn't know about the crime that Billy had been accused of.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas