Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Moonlit Crystal Bar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 pm
You walk past the front desk and you approach the bar. The bar itself is cherry wood like the front desk but there is a small protective glass layer laying on top. The shelves are fully stocked with local and exotic alcohols, brews, and wines, you count seven stools that match the bar, the leather cushions are black and freshly polished. There is a jukebox is the back corner but there is no music playing at the moment. As you sit at the bar you see a sign from the bartender that says... "Hotel guests help yourselves will be back whenever." In the corner of the bar is a now a beautiful white piano on a cherry wood stage. The bench is an elegant white with a black cushion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 am
*Shade enters, curious, Wondering what the melodramatic sound was, Standing in the doorway, he noticed shanaku, and stood there, watching him. Shade smiled a little, It was Beautiful. Unsure whether he was talking about the music, or shanaku himself. Worried, Incase he was scene he decided to leave, Accidently tripping into the door, hitting his head*  

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 am
~*Struggling to reply~*...'N-nothing' Reply's shade, as he sits on the floor, rubbing his head slightly*..."I-i D-didn't mean to startle you" *Blushing Madly, Shade scrambles to his feet, his hand clasped to his head, His face bright red in embaressment*..."I-i'm Sh-shade...." Ngh...*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 am
*Blushing, at the realization that he caught shanakus attention He cassually replies "Hmm, Yeah, You could say i'm new....But What is the definition of new, exactly?" *By the time he had finished this sentence he was standing over shanaku, without shanaku even realising.Suddenly, reality hit shade again, Clenching his head, he took a seat next to shanaku*..."And about what you said, I don't know...i-i think i'm okay" He Said, Obviously in pain.  

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 am
The Real Shanaku
X-Forget-About-It-X
*Blushing, at the realization that he caught shanakus attention He cassually replies "Hmm, Yeah, You could say i'm new....But What is the definition of new, exactly?" *By the time he had finished this sentence he was standing over shanaku, without shanaku even realising.Suddenly, reality hit shade again, Clenching his head, he took a seat next to shanaku*..."And about what you said, I don't know...i-i think i'm okay" He Said, Obviously in pain.

(forgot about the quote rule for a while. Terribly sorry)
"I doubt your okay. Your wincing pain... *sigh* Let me see it." *He reaches up to Shade's head and holds his hair back to reveal an already darkening bruise.* "You should put some ice on that, but there isn't anything permanent." *He realizes he still has his hand on Shade's head. He pulls it back quickly and looks away.*

*Blushing a little* "N-no, i'll be fine, i just need a drink..."...*shade walks round to the other side of the bar, pours himself a drink, and leans over the bar, face-to-face with shanaku, he smiles lightly. the bruise stings a little, but he tries to ignore it. "So, Where you from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 am
The Real Shanaku
X-Forget-About-It-X
The Real Shanaku

(forgot about the quote rule for a while. Terribly sorry)
"I doubt your okay. Your wincing pain... *sigh* Let me see it." *He reaches up to Shade's head and holds his hair back to reveal an already darkening bruise.* "You should put some ice on that, but there isn't anything permanent." *He realizes he still has his hand on Shade's head. He pulls it back quickly and looks away.*

*Blushing a little* "N-no, i'll be fine, i just need a drink..."...*shade walks round to the other side of the bar, pours himself a drink, and leans over the bar, face-to-face with shanaku, he smiles lightly. the bruise stings a little, but he tries to ignore it. "So, Where you from?"

"Why? Whats it to you?" *Shanaku eyes him suspiciously, checking to see if he had any signs of the people he owed.* I'm from New York. You know, bright lights, show business, and prostitutes on every street corner." *He stands up and goes behind the counter to get himself a drink from the other end. He pours a scotch and drinks half of it in one gulp, a tired expression on his face.*

*Just wondering, Tokyo here so, The Big apple, correct?" *Eyeing Shanaku slightly, he smiled "The City that Never sleeps?....Hehe, You look like you never sleep" *Pushing himself up, he sits on the bar, close to shanaku, and smiles. "You here alone?"  

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:19 am
The Real Shanaku
X-Forget-About-It-X
The Real Shanaku

"Why? Whats it to you?" *Shanaku eyes him suspiciously, checking to see if he had any signs of the people he owed.* I'm from New York. You know, bright lights, show business, and prostitutes on every street corner." *He stands up and goes behind the counter to get himself a drink from the other end. He pours a scotch and drinks half of it in one gulp, a tired expression on his face.*

*Just wondering, Tokyo here so, The Big apple, correct?" *Eyeing Shanaku slightly, he smiled "The City that Never sleeps?....Hehe, You look like you never sleep" *Pushing himself up, he sits on the bar, close to shanaku, and smiles. "You here alone?"

"Sleep is a luxury that I have little time to afford." *He drains the rest of his drink and sets the glass down. He feels a bit dizzy because of the mix of no food and scotch, so he sticks his face in his hand.Opening his fingers enough, he looks at Shade through his hand.* "If you must know, yes, I'm alone. Why? Are you planning on killing me and wanted to know who would get suspicious?"

*Shade giggles slightly.. "Aww, Maybe you should just, try sleep sometime, it may help you out...You look tense" *reaching over, he places his hands on shanaku's shoulders, and begins to gently roll his thumbs around his shoulder blades, working him into a massage. Leaning closely to shanaku's ears he whispers. "Kill you?...Nah, I have other plans" Shade smiled deviously, and resumed his massage*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm
*Yuki walks over to the piano and sits on the bench and moves his hair behind him and gently strokes the keys before playing. He takes a deep breath and begins to play a beautiful piece and starts to sing beautiful words woven into the wonderful melody. The music is fluid and powerful, the words are simple yet powerful and they have a true expression of getting to know someone. He smiles as the music becomes more powerful and expressive. His voice is smooth and sweet it reaches all around the hotel and creates a feeling of hope. As the song finishes it gets soft and the last note a word hold and slowly fade into silence*  

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games