Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunanyxia (open for members)

Back to Guilds

A school where Vampires, Werewolves, and shapshifters can go and learn many things. Strange things have been happening behind closed doors. 

Tags: School, Vampire, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Roleplay 

Reply The handbook
~HELP~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evelyn Kenndy
Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 pm
Have any questions just ask away here and me or another kind person will help you out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:29 am
Do werewolves have to have a quadruped form or can they opt to have a bipedal form??  

Space Sarceaux

AlexWolfsbane147
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 am
It doesn't matter what your forms are. In this school you can be any kind of werewolf you want to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 pm
Not to do with rp but...How do you create a subforum? Cause I just started a guild and kinda need help. Thanks.  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

AlexWolfsbane147
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:48 pm
You go to edit forums and beside it, it will say purchese forums, you click on it and there you go. But you have to have 2500 gold in the guild, (By donating) to create it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 pm
Thanks Alex. You don't know how much you just helped.  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 am
--Can dragons be under the category of shapeshifters? Or do they have to be 'all-form' shifters?

--Also, is it ok if werewolves have elemental powers, or is it just the basic transformation ability?

(This sounds fun, but there are times when I'm not on for long periods of time cuz of work and sleeping, so I wanna make sure. Cuz this sounds like an every day thing.)

♥♥♥

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 am
Seeing as no one's answered this yet, I'll answer it. I suppose a dragon could count as a shift, cause if birds, mammals, fish, etc are allowed I don't see why not. If your in an elemental class learning about the powers and getting to use them, then of course the werewolf is going to be able to use elemental powers.  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

AlexWolfsbane147
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 am
She's right. Dragons can be counted as a shift, just as well as other things like griffen, or a mermaid. With the elements, werewolves, plus vampires and shifters, are born, (Or reborn, as with the vampire) with an element. They just have to learn how to control it. Then they can learn other elements.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 pm
I feel stupid...but how do we get a dorm room? Sorry...dumb blonde here sweatdrop  

X_Epic_x_Rainbow_X

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am
X_Epic_x_Rainbow_X

Well once you have created a profile, go to the secretary. You need to tell her (in rp) whether you want a roommate or not. Your character (whatever supe it is) needs to go to the Vamp, were, or shifter dorms. Once inside the right one click make new topic, or if you want to share look through the rooms until you find one you like.

Hope this answers you question. If you need anymore help just ask.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 am
AloeBlisse
X_Epic_x_Rainbow_X

Well once you have created a profile, go to the secretary. You need to tell her (in rp) whether you want a roommate or not. Your character (whatever supe it is) needs to go to the Vamp, were, or shifter dorms. Once inside the right one click make new topic, or if you want to share look through the rooms until you find one you like.

Thank you very much!  

X_Epic_x_Rainbow_X

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 am
X_Epic_x_Rainbow_X
AloeBlisse
X_Epic_x_Rainbow_X

Thank you very much!

Your Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 pm
Greetings! Just wondering how active this guild is. It seems really dead, but I just joined and it's pretty much the most perfect guild that I've been looking for. I even drew my character in the school uniform! Is there a chance of recruiting/old members coming back to life? Especially now that summer has started?  

read the wind

Beloved Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 am
read the wind
Greetings! Just wondering how active this guild is. It seems really dead, but I just joined and it's pretty much the most perfect guild that I've been looking for. I even drew my character in the school uniform! Is there a chance of recruiting/old members coming back to life? Especially now that summer has started?

Hey! Well you're right it's kinda dead. It was pretty good when it was first started up and then people started leaving and it got confusing and slow. I'm not even sure if half of the people in this guild still go on Gaia, so I'm not sure in answer to your question :/

The handbook

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff