Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Kenny
Captain

Scurvy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:47 pm
If you wish to be considered for the Worst Luck prize please post in here describing or linking to why you have the worst luck (All double 1s, a 0????, etc etc). All submissions for this should be entered by the end of the 31st.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:13 am
Thread Link - Link

I think I should be considered for the worst luck mostly for my battle against my second Grunny. I started with a decent hit but then I got super big AC hits with tiny little regular hits. Then 3 misses followed by another one of those decent hits. It had only 3 hit points left, it could easily be killed right? WRONG! My next hit was only 2 points! It was still alive! Then I missed it! Then I finally killed it and moved on to the Labtech where I just kept missing! I missed alot of times, making me late to the party on Gambino.  

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Taezee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:56 pm
thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20645449

27 misses total 13 of which in a row  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:52 am
Ok so I even stopped doing the event because of my luck, I had really awesome luck during the Grunny, then the labtech happened....
19 rolls!! which means 10 days!! A week and a half!!!
So yaaa choose me for the worse luck! ><
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Roll againt the Lebtech Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 am
When I finally defeated it..... Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 am

Misses are red Under 5 damage rolls are in blue
8 Misses & 7 under 5 attack rolls. ><

Miss, Did 1 damage, Miss, Did 11 Damage, Miss, Miss, Miss, Did 3 Damage, Miss, Did 3 Damage, Did 2 Damage, Miss, Did 14 damage, Did 17 damage, Did 4 Damage, Did 2 Damage, Did 2 Damage, Miss, Did 14 Damage
finally defeated the labtech.
(altogether the blue = 17 damage spent about 4 days doing only 17 damage) ><
I also thought about the fact that the labtech only had 5 hp left, when I got a 14 -.- That 14 would of been nice right after that 17 xP would of saved me 2 days, 4 rolls xP
~~~~~~~~~^*^~~~~~~~~~

Alright well it seems my luck is just getting worse as we move onto Gambino.
Gambino: First attack miss Misses are red. Hits 5 & under are green

Miss(3), Miss(5), Miss(14), Miss(5), Miss(7),Miss(6),Miss(9)Miss(11), Did 1 Damage, Miss(8 ), Miss (5), Miss(1), A freaking amazing hit ><
Also I noticed that I wouldn't be able to even hit a grunny with these (acs)!!!
OMG!! last hit EVER, and guess what I get?? 19,19 What a total "sign language" to the face!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Note these are not in a row*
Here is all my 1 rolls:
1 damage,1 damage,1 Ac,1 damage,1 damage, 1 Ac
Rolls containing 2-5:
There are 13 rolls
Extras:
5,4/5,5/7,8/8,9/9,10

Sexii Dumpling

High-functioning Millionaire

7,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Kari Lilica

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:48 pm
My Thread: .::Mission || Save Modmas::.

The Grunny was ok... but the Labtech! Ugh!

I started "fighting" it last December 15 and finished fighting it just today, December 27

To cut the story short, here's now it went:
I made 19 rolls against the labtech

1st page: Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit (5 damage), Miss. Ok

2nd page: Miss, Miss, Hit (4 damage), Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, then I finally defeated it D:

Yes, 9 straight misses! 13 misses all in all! D:
I mean, what's with all those misses!? It's just a Labtech! Not yet Gambino! xD
Well, that's about it -w-
Thanks for reading xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:18 am
Das thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20643039&page=1

Aside one or two low rolls, everything went downhill when I scored two AC:1's in a row. 12 posts to kill a Grunny, followed by a quick kill of a Labtech leading me into my 17th and counting posts against Gambino.

That combined with approximate 30 minute misses of daily posts, very few successful hits over 10, (With plenty of missed hits scoring in the high teens), add those to the fact that a butt-ton of misses really aches at the creative process makes me one saaaaad panda. :<  

Kamaki_H

Dapper Informer

OkayShortycake

9,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 pm
My Thread

I think I should be considered for worst luck. I would roll well at first, but when it came down to the wire and the last couple of hit points, I would roll super low. Or I would roll a very low AC (like 2 or 3) and then roll a critical for damage (19 or 20). It's like the dice were teasing me!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 pm
I should be considered for the worst luck because I'm still on the labtechs and it took me days to even defeat the grunnies. I kept getting a bunch of misses. I'm not sure if I had to have finished to be considered for this but with my bad luck I stopped even fighting them everyday and haven't quite finished yet :C

My save modmas thread

Naya Merai

Questionable Creature

Gargroyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm
Thread Link

Enemy: Grunnies
Day 3, Post 1: rolled 4/2

Enemy: Labtechs
Day 6, Post 2: rolled 4/15
Day 8, Post 2: rolled 5/15
Day 9, Post 2: rolled 5/3
Day 11, Post 2: rolled 5/16

Enemy: Gambino
Day 12, Post 2: rolled 2/17
Day 15, Post 1: rolled 3/14
Day 15, Post 2: rolled 1/1
Day 16, Post 1: rolled 12/20
Day 17, Post 1: rolled 4/19
Day 17, Post 2: rolled 3/15  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm
My battle with a single grunny took 10 tries. This isn't too bad or too good, but.... I had the worst luck on being able to even get on. I finished with the grunny and never returned.

I guess I'm really not cut out for this stuff ;;;;;;  

QTcutie

Dapper Dabbler

Nightfire Chaos

Dedicated Scrooge

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm
My Save Modmas Thread

I think I should be considered for worst luck on, well, Gambino. Grunny and Labtech were ok, but Gambino was hell.

15 posts on the 2nd page (all Gambino attacks), and the unlucky number 13 misses. First 2 posts were misses, and for the next 2 the dice let me win abit before taking me on a fail ride.

The dice apparently decided to let me win and fail on alternate posts by the 3rd page. But my last 2 posts were fails too. Looks like the signs of another fail ride :b and I still have yet to defeat Gambino...

(edited on Dec 30): It IS a fail ride after all. Another 4 more posts of fails... >.> let's see if the last 2 posts tomorrow will further prove it...

(edited on Dec 31): gonk It really is a fail ride crying Missed yet yet yet yet again.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm
Ready....Fight!
I had a steady streak of god and bad rolls till it came to the LabTech. I could not hit the ac for the life of me! I would always get just below it or really low ac rolls...It made it really difficult. Currently though Gambino is the one that is giving me the most trouble. I have yet to beat the guy but I currently only hit him twice out of 14 times...I kinda feel like jumping through my computer screen to kill the guy myself...mean little bugger!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50

Fusselkeks

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 pm
Fusselkeks' Quest for Modmas

I almost got 30 misses in my whole thread, the first three misses were when I started to fight Grunnies, 3 post until I first were able to make damage... 6 times I missed before I was able to hit the Labtechs for the first time and while trying to kill Gambino I made 12 misses on one single side( side 3)...
I think I only were able to beat my enemies because of high damage, 'cause my AC really suck. Maybe I will be at least a little lucky being the unluckiest player.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 pm
Link to thread - Telstel's Battle...

Total epic fail!
I wasn't able to get on to post everyday and when i did, i never scored any hits, i did manage beat one Grunny...but that was it...
-sighs- i did try my best though XD

Telstel

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

bns_jck

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:16 pm
I was still stuck on the first opponent after 5 days, and it took just as long just to hit the labtech. Then it was only a 3 attack. Tried a few more attacks and kept missing. And that's with two tries a day.
I just ended up giving up after a while.  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff