Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bagel_BITES_Back
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm
who are you dating and what do you like about them
and if your not dating whos your dream girl/boy??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm
I,m currently looking for a guy. And in my town, thats gonna be hard.  

Eibons Law

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:21 pm
I'm dating an awesome girl heart The thing that I love from her is the way she's so clingy~! I love her!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 pm
LarsaSolidorXII
I,m currently looking for a guy. And in my town, thats gonna be hard.

do you have a Dream guy? or someone in mind?  

Bagel_BITES_Back
Captain

Eibons Law

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:59 am
Not at the moment no. There are more lesbians in town than gays. But if I had to say....I'd say someone a little considerate, but not afraid to insult someone in a funny way. A little athletic, but not an uber jock, and an aptitude to read in his grade level is required. But I'm just gonna have to realize: I'm gonna die alone  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 am
O.o You aren't going to die alone...You just need to wait! I had to wait for somebody who really loved me, who ended up being an awesome girl *dreamy look*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bagel_BITES_Back
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm
The Nine-Tailed Fox Elika
O.o You aren't going to die alone...You just need to wait! I had to wait for somebody who really loved me, who ended up being an awesome girl *dreamy look*

lol no ones dying alone
we all have each other xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 pm
The_FU_Crew

lol no ones dying alone

:3
That's always good to know.

Fell for someone recently, and I was going to ask her out. But she let me know it was one sided, so... :/

Dream girl, huh? I guess I'd like someone who could surprise me, instead of just falling into a routine. Someone who isn't really big on drugs would be lovely, lots of people are out here... More than anything, someone who it's fun to be around, and doesn't mind my cheesy sense of humor, perhaps? Cuddling would be a plus too, just saying.

starcommand

Bagel_BITES_Back
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 am
starcommand
The_FU_Crew

lol no ones dying alone

:3
That's always good to know.

Fell for someone recently, and I was going to ask her out. But she let me know it was one sided, so... :/

Dream girl, huh? I guess I'd like someone who could surprise me, instead of just falling into a routine. Someone who isn't really big on drugs would be lovely, lots of people are out here... More than anything, someone who it's fun to be around, and doesn't mind my cheesy sense of humor, perhaps? Cuddling would be a plus too, just saying.

Cuddling is the best, and all those things would be super, of course I can only suprize someone so much, along with my partner, I know everything that they do, so it would be nice to have some mystery. me and my partner are clean from any drugs, we decided to go straight edge, while they're trying to stop drinking so much. we are Cheesy too lol, every two minutes someone gots to say "I LOVE YOU"
all those things are nice, personally the person of my dreams would be someone Trans , looking like a girl but with guy parts... but who i found is better then my dream boy lol thanks for sharing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:03 am
Yeah, but in the end, we all go alone to the next life. Sory, but its true.  

Eibons Law

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

APigInAWig

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm
My dream boyfriend would have

Eye Color: Blue or Green but brown or black is fine

Hair Color: Ginger (Rupert Grint's hair) or black

Hair length/style: Basicly Rupert Grint's or maybe short and upright

Height: 5"6-6"4

Weight: 120-150 (Maybe some more if its muscle weight)

Body type: Medium sized with a bit of muscle

Traits: Loyal, Self Confident, Honest, Average IQ, Average Intelligence, Clingy, Protective, Understanding, Helpful

Looks 1-10: Atleast a 5 on a bad day and 8 on an awesome day

Well, thats my perfect guy right now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:21 pm
Nico_Ryan
My dream boyfriend would have

Eye Color: Blue or Green but brown or black is fine

Hair Color: Ginger (Rupert Grint's hair) or black

Hair length/style: Basicly Rupert Grint's or maybe short and upright

Height: 5"6-6"4

Weight: 120-150 (Maybe some more if its muscle weight)

Body type: Medium sized with a bit of muscle

Traits: Loyal, Self Confident, Honest, Average IQ, Average Intelligence, Clingy, Protective, Understanding, Helpful

Looks 1-10: Atleast a 5 on a bad day and 8 on an awesome day

Well, thats my perfect guy right now

its always nice to have your Dream guy lol, I think my Dream guy... would be someone i could call more a Friend then anything, I like kissing and stuff, But I dont need it like i need a Friend, I Love the thought of being with someone that understanding, my Partner is in the Army so they've been built. They're my best friend and I am Committed to them. lol i dont know what I'm trying to say? lol any ways, your Dream boy Sounds nice, i know alot of people that fit that  

Bagel_BITES_Back
Captain

wissera

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 am
My dream guy is right here. sad *sigh* http://webscript.princeton.edu/~roaring/members/profiles/jonah.php  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm
My dream guy? That's a bit hard, but I'll give it a shot.
Age: A reasonable age over me, not too much. But two years to three.
Height: 6'2
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Truthfully I like them all. I like some blond, and am fond of brunette's.
A guy who would shelter me from all the troubles of the world and hold me and tell me he loves me. Good looks, average build, loyal, and protective.
And of course a guy who I could finally cook for, I'm a good cook but I have no one to cook for, sad really. :/

To tell me he loves me, I would simply fall apart at that. . . -sighs and daydreams-  

Theory_Xero

kirstkitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 am
I'm alone as always sad My dream girl would be sweet love hugs, wouldn't mind how clingy I am, can see when I'm upset, listen to me rant, tell me when there upset or have a problem, wont take it too fast but have some fun and have soem stuff incoman with me.  
Queer Youth

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff