Submit

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 pm
((Here's the rp!! No rules... and we'll make it up as we go.... rules ares for dildoes, anyways.If you wanna make an rp, just start posting as them. ))

"Comes on, Skwisgaar! Why are you always puttings downs my guitars playing?"
Toki Wartooth, the youngest member of the band looked at the older, taller guitarist with pleading eyes.
Moving his Flying-V to his back, he got right up into the taller guitarist's face angrily.

Skwisgaar only responded with a roll of his eyes, turning his guitar off, his fingers still danced along the strings.
"Don'ts be a d***o, Toki." he responded, in his dull baritone, "I'ms puttings down yours playing, because you ares playing dildoes, again. Don'ts be an idiot."
He then turned to the other members of the band, as he turned his guitar back on,
"Comes on, let's get this shows ons the roads."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:23 am
stella the klokateer walked in to the room MY LORDS you got mail she hands them the mail  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 am
Toki instantly lit up, all of Skwisgaar's insults forgotten.
"Wowie! I loves whens we gets mail!" he exclaimed joyfully, "I's wonders if it's candy..."
WIthout saying a word, he tore open the box that came with the several letters he received.

Even Skwisgaar perked up at the mention of mail. Most of it was fan mail... of course.
He loved reading the letters from the thousands of women, telling him how wonderful his guitar playing was and how hot he looked.
Of course, pictures of these women weren't a bad prize either.
"Thanks yous." he said, as he received his share of letters, which amounted to a significant amount, compared to some of the other members of the band.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 am
pickles looks over at both of you shut the ******** up you dildos i am trying to drink pickles down a whole bottle of whiskey shortly after say that  

Grizzlies offspring
Captain

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:04 pm
*Nathan walks in and snatches the pile of small mail*

lets see...Supena..Supena..Fan Mail (maybe with naked pictures,could be hot,could be not)..Supena.....meh *throws down the mail*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 pm
stella the klokateer handed toki a box of candy  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:40 pm
Kaz the creeper un-creeped from her creeping-place where she had been lurking just moments before. Not much had been heard from her since she had gone into creeping mode, only occasionally appearing to give not-so-sage advice or make fun of somebody.

"How's it goin', biscuitheads?" she said by way of a greeting to the various people. The customary eyepatch covered her injured eye socket (as she was feeling much too lazy to put the electronic eye-apparatus back in). "Ooooh, mail call."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 pm
AgentKaz
Kaz the creeper un-creeped from her creeping-place where she had been lurking just moments before. Not much had been heard from her since she had gone into creeping mode, only occasionally appearing to give not-so-sage advice or make fun of somebody.

"How's it goin', biscuitheads?" she said by way of a greeting to the various people. The customary eyepatch covered her injured eye socket (as she was feeling much too lazy to put the electronic eye-apparatus back in). "Ooooh, mail call."
woah woah woah,Kaz! its like the 21 first century,please re-enter the situation in a more Stereotypical fashion..thanks you talk2hand  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:46 pm
Nathan Explosions
AgentKaz

woah woah woah,Kaz! its like the 21 first century,please re-enter the situation in a more Stereotypical fashion..thanks you talk2hand

dosent d**k "Magic Ears" Knubbler have electronic eye-apparatus?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 pm
Toki grinned, eagerly taking the box of candy from Stella.
"It's just whats I always wanted!" the Norwegian said happily, stuffing several chocolates into his mouth like a content child.

Skwisgaar glanced over at Nathan.
"You finds nothings good?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at his bandmate.
He opened his mail, finding several letters from various women, some of them over seventy... much to his liking.
He pocketed some of them, then returning to playing his guitar.

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 pm
stella the klokateer walk to the door and stood there guarding it i hope some hippies try to break in  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm
((I guess I'll take Murderface too... considering that no one is gonna take him... ))

"Geesch... Everyonesch making such a big deal over thisch whole mail thing..." The bassist complained, crossing his arms over his chest, "No one ever sendsch me anything..."

"Maybe its because yous are always sos means to yours fans." Toki suggested, after swallowing the remainder of the chocolates.

"What do you mean?!?" Murderface growled, "I'm the nicesched to my fans!"  

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 pm
stella hands murderface coupons she got from the mail this is yours its from you fan ................ blockbuster  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm
where the f*guitar riff* are my potatoe chips? i must have my tatoe chips now!!! burning_eyes  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 am
Murderface looked down at the overdue notice from Blockbuster and the coupons that was handed to him.
"Mudderface?!? They schpelt my name wrong! @#*&# schtupid asch#$*&!" he swore angrily, as he threw the mail to the ground, "Can't even schpell my name right..."

Skwisgaar turned around to face the bassist.
"Wells, maybes if you workded on your handswritings, people mights be able to spells your names correctly." he pointed out bluntly.

"#$*&# YOU!" Murderface shouted, giving his band-mate the middle finger, "Juscht because you think you're the bescht member of thisch band!"

Skwisgaar leaned back,
"Well, I can'ts help it, if I play real guitar... nots the bass. Evens littles Tokis cans plays the guitar." he pointed out.

Toki craned his head,
"Hey! What's does thats means?!" the Norwegian questioned in his high-pitched voice.

"Whats evers..." The Swede responded, "I'ms just makings obsevahtions. Thats is all."
He leaned back in his chair, still playing the finger exercises that kept his finger dexterity.

Toki turned his attention back to Nathan.
"Hey! Gets me somes tatoes chipses too!" he called, plopping himself cross-legged on the floor.

Mordhaus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff