Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Unleash the Plots! (NEED MOAR RP- K'W, Swampies, Voodoo, Ch) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Hm, I thought I had one of these already. If I did, I can't find it now, so welcome! This will be the place to plot with all my lovely SoA babies. I'll put a directory up so everyone will know who is where, and the list of primary concerns and so on will be in this post as I (hopefully) gain SoA and things progress. So, please take a look around, and here we go!

Directory

Esmee-Page 1, Post 2
Ghislaine-Page 1, Post 3
Kati-Page 1, Post 4
Ukwamukela-Page 1, Post 5

Priorities

1st-Kela
2nd-Kati
3rd-Ghislaine
4th-Esmee
5th-Recruiting for the Makini'Adhima

If you want to go take a look my journal is here! Thanks for taking a look!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:32 pm
~Esmee~

User Image

Pride: Cagoule Coalition
Position: Fille (Daughter, technically the Princess)

Personality: Esmee is the definition of regal. She is calm, cool, and collected in all situations, able to handle things gracefully no matter how stressful. She is always gracious and refined, yet she does tolerate a certain amount of rule-bending, especially when it comes to Mael. Esmee can even be playful and fun, at least with those close to her, and she has the ability to guide her family and keep them from trouble while still allowing them to be whoever they are. She loves her children and family, and is warm to all who visit them. She is intensely loyal to her husband, and despite her soft, beautiful side, will use her cunning and knowledge of the royal court to help her family and make sure their power is well known.

Background: Esmee’s family was well enough off, not really royal court, but living well in the pride as minor nobles. They are as reserved and calm as Esmee, very graceful and well-mannered. They taught her the same, hoping for her to attract a good mate, although never expecting her to attract the notice of the royal family. They are very happy for her, and are firm yet loving grandparents, always ready to give an etiquette lesson.
Esmee met Mael at a society function as she lingered by the door, wanting to leave yet not wanting to be rude. She unwittingly foiled Mael's escape plan by being in his path, but after some awkward conversation, offered to cover for him. The two then often talked at other gatherings and realized rather naturally their feelings toward each other. Or, Esmee did, and Mael then realized it rather suddenly and acted strange until Esmee prompted him about it, already having figured out what was going on. The two were mated with a lot of ceremony, and Esmee is currently trying to keep her family running smoothly now that her son Azizi has disappeared.

Not Looking For: Death, maiming, mate

Plots

Family Plots: Esmee wants some family time! She and Mael are pretty much all plotted out, so the odd RP with him would be fun, and I'd like to get in some with her sons (maybe one pre-Azizi leaving?) and Laetitia, if any of them are up for it!

Meet and Greets: Anyone currently in/joining the Coalition in the future, Esmee tries to talk to everyone, no matter what rank. Throw someone at her!

Rogues: Esmee is personable, considering she is a royal, and she would love to talk with different rogue cheetahs and learn about them. If anyone is looking for a pride for their cheetah, Esmee would be happy to usher them in!  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 pm
||Ghislaine||

User Image

Meaning: "Pledge" (French/Cajun French)
Pride: Pepo'porojo (The Voodoo Pride)
Position: Shrinekeep

Personality: Ghislaine is fervently religious and her greatest joy is in serving the Loa. She feels the Loa are more of a family to her than most of the other lions in the pride, besides the Mama, of course, and one or two Shrinekeeps. She loves communicating them, teaching others about them, and feeling close to them. She takes her responsibilities incredibly seriously, and her duties as a shrinekeep come before all else. She could talk for hours about the Loa, and always wants to learn what her elders can teach her. While she has an infinite amount of patience for things and time, she has very little patience with people, or more specifically, disrespectful or arrogant people. Therefore, Laine posesses a bit of a short temper, albeit only with those people who annoy her. She can sometimes get into arguements or be provoked, but she knows this is not proper behavior for a shrinekeep, so she is trying her hardest to improve her self-control in the face of trying people.

Background: Ghislaine was born into the pride. Her mother died when she was young and never spoke about her father before that. As such, Laine was taken care of by the rest of the pride. She was incredibly lonely at first, and mourned her mother every day. She’d often go to the Hounfor of her mother and would pray there or simply sit there for the company instead of playing with the other cubs. One day, she left a bone there as an offering, and a feeling of warmth and security passed over her. She felt comforted and watched over, like she was being protected by something she could not see. and she realized that what she felt was a connection to the Loa. Reassured, from then on she worked to be a Shrinekeep in order to honor the Loa and keep her connection to them, and so that she might help others to respect and honor their own dead.
Not Looking For: Death, maiming, mate (just yet, although ideas/plots may be considered)

Plots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 pm
*Kati*

User Image

Meaning: "Center" (Swahili)
Tentative Adult Name: Cacahuaniliztli
Adult Meaning:"Fame" or "News" (Nahuatl)
Mother: Radi'Kilima
Father: Mafahali
Siblings:
Pride: Jin-msemi
Position: Youth

Personality: Kati enjoys the company and attention of others. She isn’t high maintenance, but she has the most fun when she’s the center of attention, be it having everyone play the game she chose or talking to the adults. She’s smart and adventurous, but she feels like she’s meant for something great, although she doesn’t mention that part often. On her naming quest, she’ll become well-known for something, I just don’t know what yet, but perhaps her feminine wiles. It may be positive or negative.

Background:

Not Looking For:
Death, maiming, mate

Plots

Cub RP: Kati wants friends, admirers, enemies, frenemies, all of them!

Family RP: Kati has lots of siblings! She wants to play with all of them, and mommy, of course!

Swamp RP: Kati would love to meet other Swampies, especially females. Any kind of idea welcome!  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:36 pm
Ukwamukela

User Image

Meaning: "Acceptance" (Zulu)
Mother: Saskiranel
Father: Hantan'gang
Siblings: Shogahamaki, Shulinav, and Hashiel
Pride: Kitwana'Antara
Position: Kitling
Infection Status: Diseased (Will not appear until she's nearly an adult)

Personality: Ukwamukela is a lively little thing, a lighthearted and optimistic girl. She loves to dig in the mud and wrestle with other cubs. She accepts all, diseased or immune, in any stage of illness, as her friends. When she wants to or when something interests her, she has unbreakable concentration, be it on a task, idea, or a person. Her favorite thing to do is laugh, and she also enjoys making others laugh. As she grows, her humor with also gain wit, impressing people with her sharp intelligence, but never sharp enough to lose her title as a sweetheart. She is reverent, though, of all that goes on in the pride. It is a saddening place to live, but Kela does not let it depress her, and she is fiercely loyal to the Kitwana. Instead, she respects, but doesn’t fear the disease and its victims, letting it make her compassion and love for her pride grow.

Kela will entertain the idea of being a scout or a spy until late juvehood, but she loves her sick pride too much to leave for long periods of time. She wants to help her fellow members and give them comfort, but she’s a little to squeamish to be a healer, so instead she will be an apothecary. She has always loved digging in the mud and tasks that require patience and knowledge, she will very happily make “prescriptions” for others, determined to be a bright spot of hope in a pride that so badly needs it.

Plots

Cub RP: Kela needs friends! Sick, healthy, all kinds!

Sickness: I'd like Kela to have encounters, small at first, with those who are sick (outside her family).

Family: She wants RP with her brothers, mom and dad!

*Note:Kela is actually a juve, but I was lazy and so I'm currently RPing her as a cub  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 pm
Open! Throw someone, anyone, at us!  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 am
Here, kitty, kitty, kitties.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 am
I wish I had a free cheetah. ): I saw you mention in CJ's plot thread about a leopard only coalition-type thing, could you point me in that direction? I got a SS leopard and need something for him. :3  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 am
I think it's cheetahs and leopards. I'll check with Polette, I know it's her friend's pride. And thanks for wanting to help. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:39 pm
~Bumping once again.~ Pinch, I'll get you the answer to that tonight.  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 am
Ghislaine has arrived!! With an attitude...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 pm
*sighs and bumps while watching Fight Club*  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:11 am
RP with Mahalia for Ghislaine! :3 Mahalia is from the same contest that Ghislaine was from, the motherly shrinekeep. :3 I'm on AIM at late night kicks, or PM me if that's easier for you! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Replied~ Thanks pinch. ^_^

Now who else wants some? Esmee wants more recruits for the Cagoule Coalition!

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:21 pm
We should rp Esmee and Mael. C: And maybe some backlog rp with Azizi. ^^ I also have a new cub (Alani) who just came to the Coalition with her mother and siblings. ^^

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff