Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:51 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:56 pm
Growing up my grandpaw told me I was a gift from the dark moon fairys. I don't think I learned the truth till I was about 9 when I came to the states. Thats how I got the nick name dark moon though. Kids would point and stare at me and call me "one of them, the darker ones".  

darkXmoon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:07 pm
darkXmoon
Growing up my grandpaw told me I was a gift from the dark moon fairys. I don't think I learned the truth till I was about 9 when I came to the states. Thats how I got the nick name dark moon though. Kids would point and stare at me and call me "one of them, the darker ones".

*huggles* I think I like your grandpaw's version of the truth better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:31 pm
I think the moon is awsome it is siad that when the moon shines red the souls sent down to redem for there sins are able to return to heaven but my mom says that the moon is only red when there is a fire  

xSTHMx

c h r n o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:41 pm
The moon is a breathtaking sight to behold. I especially love watching it in winter, because it feels like the cold temperature 'freezes' everything and keeps it beautiful; like frozen in time.

.....I dunno; it's kinda hard to explain. confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:43 pm
Ignoble_Chrno
The moon is a breathtaking sight to behold. I especially love watching it in winter, because it feels like the cold temperature 'freezes' everything and keeps it beautiful; like frozen in time.

.....I dunno; it's kinda hard to explain. confused

I thought it made sense, like everything is crystalized in place, and the crispness of the air is almost palitable in the nimbus about the moon itself.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

koru_baby

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:07 pm
It makes sence.... i love lying in bed watching the moons' progress over the sky...... i hardley ever sleep during the night.... The moon is so pretty. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:32 am
Well, you know I would be in this thread sweatdrop ...... I really love staring at the moon, sometimes I wished it would change into a different colour...  

+~Luna.Le.Fay~+

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:38 am
I love the moon, although often enough, my moods coincide with it... getting bitter as it wanes....growing fonder as it reaches fullness.

It's an object of much thought in my life and I've often found myself drawn into it. Sometimes I'll go walking alone at night just to be under it. Used to really creep my mother out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:29 am
So much of my life revolves around the moon...from eternally baffling co-workers by using a lunar callendar to religious practices.  

ceilisidhe

LittleCherryPi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:15 am
I think I'm the only one in my family who is truly fascinated by the moon. I love looking at it everynight, it just amazes me that something that beautiful can be seen in this world. I love watching the moon change phases. My boyfriend calls me his little moon fairy. he hee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:23 am
the dark moon kreeps
the night sky wheep

the thought of death lingers
as the cloud passes by
the darkness lingers
as the coverd moon does sye

the cloud moves past
to show the dark moon
a smile arises
as the people will die soon

the secrits are hidden
behind the great beauty
as the bodys lie still
it is a great duty

the people die fast
and thier bodys rot slowly
others scream out
this cant be holy

but that never mattered
for the preteters have scatered

so the dark moon does shine bright
on the people of the night  

RedDwarffer

xstayxbeautifulx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:31 pm
I do believe that the moon (not completely sure whether it's the stars as well) don't have their own light, it is infact the light of the sun which has been reflected onto the moon which we are seeing..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:38 pm
xstayxbeautifulx
I do believe that the moon (not completely sure whether it's the stars as well) don't have their own light, it is infact the light of the sun which has been reflected onto the moon which we are seeing..
*nods* I think I learned that in 7th grade but I dont really remember... lol sweatdrop  

RedDwarffer

2on

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:56 am
The moon tends to have a strange effect on the sleepless.. During full moon is the only time when my always silent cat will yowl up through our upper windows at the lumiscent glowing orb.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff