Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:28 am
biggrin
well who would win tifa or aerith
well i think aerith cause she can heal her slef  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 pm
Perhaps if Aerith didn't get killed and if she wasn't Zack's girl.
Cloud did give Tifa a hard time in the game...  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 am
The Real Raijin
Perhaps if Aerith didn't get killed and if she wasn't Zack's girl.
Cloud did give Tifa a hard time in the game...

i agree in crisis core aerith moved on too quickly and she used to love Zack not until she saw cloud  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:34 am
Tifa.
Tifa and Cloud are childhood friends who have been through thick and thin, plus Aerith is Zack's girlfriend (and dead).

Loveless Lament

Abomination

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm
In a legitimate combat fight, I would say Tifa.Aerith is stastisically built to be a party's back row (Low HP, high magic capabilities). She doesn't have much of a defense if she's directly battling Tifa, who wouldn't give her enough time to cloak herself in defensive spells.
It would also depend on the materia/armor build Aerith and Tifa are given. Aerith has a chance at winning, should she be outfitted with strong offensive magic materia and a epuipment set that would enhance those statistics while giving her sturdy defense against Tifa's physical attacks. I would still say Tifa, who doesn't have to cast spells to damage an opponent.

In terms of the Love Triangle debate: Tifa, no questions asked. Cloud admitted he had feelings for Tifa before the final battle, as clarified in the Ultimania. And Crisis Core made it blatantly obvious that ZackxAerith was canon. So yeah, my two cents. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 am
Comin' from a Cloud who knows... I'm engaged to a Tifa... so yeah, that settles the debate on my end...  

x Imaginary Sinner x

Hallowed Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 am
Tifa, you should be ashamed Aerith, you're totally Zack's girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 am
Also how does the abilities to heal one's physical wounds factor into winning a male suitor's heart?  

Official Genesis

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm
..... Wow. I am ashamed of everyone here. You all don't read up on the game or the characters, do you? =/

I'm an avid Aerith fan. I read up on everything about her, I've studied her and the game(s) ever since they first came out.

Aerith has stated many MANY times that she's over Zack. She's not Zack's girl anymore. She has also stated she loves Cloud. Many times. -__-

(Rant below, in a smaller text)

Yes, ZackxAerith was canon in the past, but then she moved on after he was gone for 4 years. She was heart broken, yes, and she did like him, but it was her first taste of love and the creators themselves say they love each other as best friends. In the events of FFVII ----> Advent Children Aerith loves Cloud and no one else.

With that rant out of the way, I think Aerith has already won. From what I've seen in all the games and movies Cloud treats Aerith differently than Tifa. With Tifa, he treats her like she's one of the guys, but he himself states that he's Aerith's bodyguard and brings it up quite a few times. He also took the offer with only a date as payment. Then when she's kidnapped he storms into Shinra to get her back without a plan in mind. Then when she dies he's completely shattered.

Also, after Aerith leads Cloud back out of his consciousness, while Tifa is in his arms, he states how he wants to meet Aerith in the promised land, disregarding Tifa's feelings immediately.

In Advent Children and CoT, Cloud and Tifa are having problems. I remember distinctly a scene where Cloud had just delivered flowers from Elmyra to Aerith's grave and he was drinking wine. Tifa offers to drink with him but he says he wants to drink alone, then she says to drink in his room.
When Cloud finds Denzel he says he believes Aerith sent him to him, but Tifa corrects him saying he's wrong.

After all's said and done, Cloud runs off to live in Aerith's church. Then she comes back to him, helps him get on the path of forgiving himself. The creators say she's the only one that can help him with this. He's seeking forgiveness from Aerith. She heals him, helps him in battle, saves him from death, and lives in his consciousness and is engraved in his heart.

Now... this has turned into a rant, but I was deeply upset that no one knows Aerith's character at all! She has gotten over Zack and is in love with Cloud canon-wise! D<

Yes, the creators have put it up to interpretation who Cloud loves, but I believe Cloud's heart belongs to Aerith. Argue with me however much you want, but my opinion won't change anytime soon, I assure you.

ANYWAY! Onto the topic. Aerith would win. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 am
Zack and Aerith together arn't they?
Tifa and cloud should be together =P  

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 pm
Both AerithxZack and AerithxCloud are canon. AerithxZack is obvious, since they were a couple during Crisis Core up until his death at the end of Crisis Core. Tetsuya Nomura has stated that Aerith and Cloud are a canon couple (I had a picture of the source somewhere, I'll have to find it again sometime). However, do I think that makes Aerith and Cloud the ultimate couple? No, I do not. To me, personally. I find AerithxZack the legit couple. For starters, Zack was the only person (That we know of) that Aerith ever had a relationship with on a 'more than friends' basis. Though Aerith went on a date with Cloud at the Gold Saucer, and she offered it as a reward for protecting her from The Turks in her church, I always felt it was a way to imitate Zack a/o to settle down her hurt feelings from Zack's death, since Cloud looked exactly like him, though Blonde. Even if none of the above are true, we can stay this: Aerith was drawn to Cloud by one thing: The fact that he looks like Zack. Nothing else. Therefore, her feelings truly lie for Zack Fair, and not for Cloud Strife as a person. The memory of Zack Fair stays dear to her always, and it is very prominent in the examples I gave. She even told Cloud that he reminded her of 'him' (referring to Zack), indicating her natural curiosity and how she could be drawn to him.

Also, Sakura794, please, feel free to enlighten me with credible source as to where you've found your information that Aerith has said she is over Zack/loves Cloud. I'm itching to know. /no sarcasm.

Sources: Playing the game, being the biggest Aerith fan in the world.

Back on topic: Between Aerith and Tifa, ultimately? Probably Tifa. I'm sure eventually Tifa and Cloud would get together, due to Tifa's dedication to Cloud. If Aerith hadn't died, I'm honestly not sure, though he and Aerith probably would have gotten together, it would be for the reasons I provided above to promote Aerith's infatuation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 am
Sakuya794
..... Wow. I am ashamed of everyone here. You all don't read up on the game or the characters, do you? =/

I'm an avid Aerith fan. I read up on everything about her, I've studied her and the game(s) ever since they first came out.

Aerith has stated many MANY times that she's over Zack. She's not Zack's girl anymore. She has also stated she loves Cloud. Many times. -__-

(Rant below, in a smaller text)
[es, ZackxAerith was canon in the past, but then she moved on after he wasize=7]
Ys gone for 4 years. She was heart broken, yes, and she did like him, but it was her first taste of love and the creators themselves say they love each other as best friends. In the events of FFVII ----> Advent Children Aerith loves Cloud and no one else.

With that rant out of the way, I think Aerith has already won. From what I've seen in all the games and movies Cloud treats Aerith differently than Tifa. With Tifa, he treats her like she's one of the guys, but he himself states that he's Aerith's bodyguard and brings it up quite a few times. He also took the offer with only a date as payment. Then when she's kidnapped he storms into Shinra to get her back without a plan in mind. Then when she dies he's completely shattered.

Also, after Aerith leads Cloud back out of his consciousness, while Tifa is in his arms, he states how he wants to meet Aerith in the promised land, disregarding Tifa's feelings immediately.

In Advent Children and CoT, Cloud and Tifa are having problems. I remember distinctly a scene where Cloud had just delivered flowers from Elmyra to Aerith's grave and he was drinking wine. Tifa offers to drink with him but he says he wants to drink alone, then she says to drink in his room.
When Cloud finds Denzel he says he believes Aerith sent him to him, but Tifa corrects him saying he's wrong.

After all's said and done, Cloud runs off to live in Aerith's church. Then she comes back to him, helps him get on the path of forgiving himself. The creators say she's the only one that can help him with this. He's seeking forgiveness from Aerith. She heals him, helps him in battle, saves him from death, and lives in his consciousness and is engraved in his heart.

Now... this has turned into a rant, but I was deeply upset that no one knows Aerith's character at all! She has gotten over Zack and is in love with Cloud canon-wise! D<

Yes, the creators have put it up to interpretation who Cloud loves, but I believe Cloud's heart belongs to Aerith. Argue with me however much you want, but my opinion won't change anytime soon, I assure you.

ANYWAY! Onto the topic. Aerith would win. >>

on to the fact zack...made her wait and...cloud flet guilty after she died  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am
Official Genesis

but....i dont have a zack O_o
and my bf cosplayed as a cloud
O.o in rl so im gonna cosplay as aerith : 3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Official Genesis

That shouldn't change your opinion, dear. XD I cosplay Aerith myself and all I get are Zacks. -__- I got a Cloud once and we met in a dating game, believe it or not.  

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm
Sakuya794
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Official Genesis

That shouldn't change your opinion, dear. XD I cosplay Aerith myself and all I get are Zacks. -__- I got a Cloud once and we met in a dating game, believe it or not.

so..true cloud has more compassion to aerith in the movie he did not think about her he blamed himslef that he let her die  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff