Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  1+
View Results

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:14 pm
By any chance, does anyone know why did Itachi not kill Sasuke? Or is Sasuke some kind of chosen one that's why he survived?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:46 pm
well...i can give you the reason...err...someone in the anime thought, so that sasuke could be the one have him "atone" for his sins...or something of the sort ninja sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

Curious Koneko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:02 pm
I have speculations.

One of the reasons I think Itachi didn't kill Sasuke was because he wanted to protect Sasuke from their clan. He didn't kill Sasuke because he needed him to live and restart the clan, after Sasuke kills him. This reason is one of the one's I don't think much about.

Another reason is because Itachi has known Sasuke was trying to surpass him. After killing the clanand seeing they couldn't beat him, Itachi probably wanted to know if Sasuke could even surpass him and left him alive to see.

The more blunt reason I have is his clan turned him sadistic and he felt that he needed to see if he really was strong. Knowing that the Uchiha clan was strong, Itachi probably left Sasuke alive to see if he could live up to the name by having Sasuke try to kill.

Again, these are speculations and some of it was from info I gathered from the net and other people I can't quite remember. Damn my short memory. All I really know is, most of them end up as "Sasuke has to kill Itachi" sceanarios.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:03 am
Curious Koneko
I have speculations.

One of the reasons I think Itachi didn't kill Sasuke was because he wanted to protect Sasuke from their clan. He didn't kill Sasuke because he needed him to live and restart the clan, after Sasuke kills him. This reason is one of the one's I don't think much about.

Another reason is because Itachi has known Sasuke was trying to surpass him. After killing the clanand seeing they couldn't beat him, Itachi probably wanted to know if Sasuke could even surpass him and left him alive to see.

The more blunt reason I have is his clan turned him sadistic and he felt that he needed to see if he really was strong. Knowing that the Uchiha clan was strong, Itachi probably left Sasuke alive to see if he could live up to the name by having Sasuke try to kill.

Again, these are speculations and some of it was from info I gathered from the net and other people I can't quite remember. Damn my short memory. All I really know is, most of them end up as "Sasuke has to kill Itachi" sceanarios.
yeah thats about all of them except the one about itachi still caring about sasuke, i doubt that this one is true but i guess if it was itachi must of gotten attached to sasuke after all those years..... u can see on itachi face when he is giving sasuke a piggy back that he is loveing and careing.... that part was so sweet ^^ sasuke looks so cute and happy (even though he is super cute like he is right now ^^)  

final_hiroshi

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:59 am
mrsuchihasasuke
Curious Koneko
I have speculations.

yeah thats about all of them except the one about itachi still caring about sasuke, i doubt that this one is true but i guess if it was itachi must of gotten attached to sasuke after all those years..... u can see on itachi face when he is giving sasuke a piggy back that he is loveing and careing.... that part was so sweet ^^ sasuke looks so cute and happy (even though he is super cute like he is right now ^^)

(Super Cute? You mean black and with wings and a black thing on his face? lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:45 am
Itachi killed the Uchiha family to test his power.
He left Sasuke alive because he had true potential; and what's the point of killing a weakling when you can wait and kill a monster.
He might look stronger or even look like a hero for killing what Sasuke has become.

Syndactyly

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:05 pm
Zehruk
mrsuchihasasuke
Curious Koneko
I have speculations.

(Super Cute? You mean black and with wings and a black thing on his face? lol)
yes evil is sxc^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:35 pm
Curious Koneko
I have speculations.

I hope the first speculation was right... LOL

TNX  

pinoyidol2006

keira_hazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:54 pm
-yawns- well well the ever-so-popular-what-didn't-itachi-kill-sasuke-question. technically no ones because it has not been stated in the anime or manga. My opinion is that since Itachi wanted to be known as itachi and not an uchiha he didn't want that for sasuke either. sasuke was the only one who saw itachi as itachi. seeing as he said that itachi was the best at throwing...them star things (cant spell it right >.<). Itachi cares for sasuke because sasuke saw itachis own not enherited strength. So itachi killed the clan off and 'freed' sasuke. in conculsion he left sasuke alive out of -brotherly- love. ^.^ i tried to make this short, i have like 3 pages full of this story so i didn't go in depth but thats pretty much the reason, i think. So in my eyes Itachi is sweet....yep and this is probably your face o.O. ^.^ hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 pm
keira_hazuki
-yawns- well well the ever-so-popular-what-didn't-itachi-kill-sasuke-question. technically no ones because it has not been stated in the anime or manga. My opinion is that since Itachi wanted to be known as itachi and not an uchiha he didn't want that for sasuke either. sasuke was the only one who saw itachi as itachi. seeing as he said that itachi was the best at throwing...them star things (cant spell it right >.<). Itachi cares for sasuke because sasuke saw itachis own not enherited strength. So itachi killed the clan off and 'freed' sasuke. in conculsion he left sasuke alive out of -brotherly- love. ^.^ i tried to make this short, i have like 3 pages full of this story so i didn't go in depth but thats pretty much the reason, i think. So in my eyes Itachi is sweet....yep and this is probably your face o.O. ^.^ hehe.
that...is very reasonable...oh and those throwing stars are shuriken 3nodding  

squalltheknight

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:14 pm
keira_hazuki

THAT IS THE BEST PRO-ITACHI EXPLANATION I HAVE EVER HEARD.
You are amazing. LMAO...I mean, I totally agree but it's so hard to get this point across, but you did it really well. I applaud you wholeheartedly. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:25 pm
Sunas
keira_hazuki

THAT IS THE BEST PRO-ITACHI EXPLANATION I HAVE EVER HEARD.
You are amazing. LMAO...I mean, I totally agree but it's so hard to get this point across, but you did it really well. I applaud you wholeheartedly. <3
hmm...i guess my response shoulda been more like yours...lol so yeah...i agree with you totally...that is the best theory... 3nodding  

squalltheknight

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:23 am
xavy_sangabriel
By any chance, does anyone know why did Itachi not kill Sasuke? Or is Sasuke some kind of chosen one that's why he survived?

he didnt kill sasuke because he(sasuke) was weak....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:34 pm
keira_hazuki

that is actually a pretty good theory  

ShortyFett

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:27 pm
I believe its because he didnt want to feel guilty about killing off the entire clan. He wanted Sasuke to get stronger then him, and make the clan better then it once was. Also there the typical answer of he did it out of love, but if you know Itachi, or at least seen or read Naruto, you know that is most likely not the case. I feel its a matter of guilt.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff