Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_O
  O_o;
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 pm
Good God I've been so busy lately... How's everyone's 2011 so far?

Mine is currently insane, thankfully not in a bad way but just BUSY as hell. I finally got my website for my business up and running..
*cough AlexReedImages.com GO LOOKIE cough*
Now since that's up, I have to go to the Town Halls of the local cities around here and ask about what I need to do when it comes up setting up a booth for the Fairs this summer.. Then go do pricing on framing cause I'm selling prints of some of my Floral/Animal/Nature Photos at the fairs and online.. Order more Business cards and Brochures...
Help my Mom plan and throw my Aunt a surprise 70th Birthday Party...

And I have art requests out the a** that I've been ignoring..

OH AND AND AND!!!

Aaron Goodwin from Ghost Adventures finally got my artwork and he LOVES IT! He added me on FB and sent me a message about it and now I'm planning on drawing him another piece as soon as I get caught up =3 That made my f'in year and it just started haha.

But yea, just thought I'd let the fluffies know why I'm MIA for the most part.. Cause I'm always hidden in my Art room or Studio >.O;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Leader does not like Ghost Adventures.... sad

Satanic Kitten
Captain

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:06 pm
Midget heart 's GA xD I met Aaron in person and got to party with him until about 3AM one weekend, he's hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 pm

I just don't like how people put so much faith in orbs. It doesn't mean the place is haunted, because there are soooo many other reasons there could be orbs.
Also, I don't like how they go out to prove a place haunted, because then they'll find many reasons that the place is. It's better to go out to prove the place not haunted, so that way you try to prove everything has a reason for doing something... then, when you've tried to explain it, and there is no explanation, that says it's haunted. Paranormal is supposed to be the unexplained. Not... "Let's just say this place is haunted without finding a reason it isn't"
That's why Leader likes Ghost Hunters more... They go out to disprove everything...

Satanic Kitten
Captain

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:31 pm
Well we all have our opinions on what we like and we don't like. I don't like Ghost Hunters but I have my own reasons for it. I've researched the paranormal for years and because of that and working with my own team I just like GA more. Plus they're all hilarious off set and to me they have great personalities so that's another reason why I like them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Haha, yeah... I've been researching a bit, also, but I'm not on a team or anything... I'm afraid I'd get all jumpy and s**t. Haha. I'm not one to actually see stuff happen that I can't explain.

I love paranormal stuff though smile

Satanic Kitten
Captain

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 pm
I've been in a team for 4 years and I'm still jumpy as hell haha!
But once something happens you end up thinking "Dude that was awesome I wanna see it again!"
At least I do anyways xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Haha, I would probably love to do it again and again, but I hate people seeing me all jumpy and I hate being afraid. Plus, I work full time at 4 am, so it'd be hard to do anything xD

Satanic Kitten
Captain

-I- Ice Pocky -I-

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm
Omg you met Aaron I love him lol he is my fave and did you know they have an office right here in Vegas lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:59 pm

I do not like spooktacular things because I have little to no belief in the paranormal because science can explain a lot and what it can't, people make up fancy pants tales that are even more difficult to believe. Most of it just comes from psychological "scaring yourself and making yourself believe what you saw is real".
But... Stephen Hawkins believes in aliens and so do I (he's a genius! To say otherwise is silly. : P )
Ghosty stuff is a little far-fetched to me.

ninja I didn't sleep with the lights on until I was 15... Nor do I still sleep with a teddy to calm me down. ninja
(actually teddies are for a different reason...)

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 am

I sleep with a Stitch and I'm not afraid to admit it. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 am
X3 Grats minnie that's epicly awesome! Hope everything runs smoothly :3
Hmm as for paranormal stuff... Dunno. Not really into it. o.o It does get pretty creepy at times though x3  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Satanic Kitten

I sleep with a Stitch and I'm not afraid to admit it. heart

I've gone from a rabbit to a frog, to the frog dressed up as batman, to a Christmas bear. Of course... there's a reason for sleeping with them.... ninja ninja Not just me wanting to cuddle.. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm afraid of for you.

Satanic Kitten
Captain

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 pm
Satanic Kitten

I'm afraid of for you.

ha ha why? It's a legit reason! And nothing awfully suspicious.

It's cause the breasts are kinda big and it hurts sleeping on my side, which I'm more comfortable sleeping on.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff