Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Science or Religion? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Science or Religion?
  Religion
  Science
View Results

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 am
arrow Would you go with Science?- gives you the most tangible explanations with proofs from year of research and experimentations.

arrow Would you go with Religion?- tells you to have faith in God the Creator of all things- living and non-living. Explains things in ways that are sometimes unexplainable by Science.

Saan Kayo at Why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm
i'd go for..BOTH. xD kasi as they say, there are some reasons which reasons themselves could not explain. that goes the same for both science and religion. smile  

Reie

jerico081

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:36 am
^
Ditto  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 am
Science!
Well, I don't have a religion, actually I don't know which.. either Buddhism or Katholic...
But If I know my religion I'll still go with Science..but science can't answer everything even they say answer answers our problems...xD And religion will be just beliefs...=-=  

Fratalizite

Fashionable Shopper

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:40 am
limlizette
Science!
Well, I don't have a religion, actually I don't know which.. either Buddhism or Katholic...
But If I know my religion I'll still go with Science..but science can't answer everything even they say answer answers our problems...xD And religion will be just beliefs...=-=

But how come that some simple beliefs in religion such as the Revelations in the bible, predicted MAJORITY of the world's problems nowadays. It is not simply a belief, because we have a living proof- a proof Who died and was risen on the third day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:22 am
Just as Reie, I'd go for both. Religion because that's what my school teaches me. I study at Catholic School which is why I heart God. whee
I also believe in the awesomeness of Science. (e.g. Test tube babies, laws of gravity, etc.) I always liked to discover something that I did not know yet. 3nodding  

Oh Nooooo

Romantic Lunatic

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:33 am
I do love Science too but all of us can never deny that some scientists are overwhelmed by pride the reason why they "play" God. hehehe mga assuming, as if lahat magagawa nila smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 am
Kayraf
limlizette
Science!

But how come that some simple beliefs in religion such as the Revelations in the bible, predicted MAJORITY of the world's problems nowadays. It is not simply a belief, because we have a living proof- a proof Who died and was risen on the third day.

NERD!!!
I didn't say all...<.< And I don't know anything about the bible so I can't answer.. Got no clue...>.<  

Fratalizite

Fashionable Shopper

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 am
limlizette
Kayraf
limlizette
Science!

NERD!!!
I didn't say all...<.< And I don't know anything about the bible so I can't answer.. Got no clue...>.<

Defense mechanism detected. Excuse not accepted. Even those who never read the bible knew about Jesus Christ who died and rose- body and soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 am
Kayraf
limlizette
Kayraf
limlizette
Science!

NERD!!!

Defense mechanism detected. Excuse not accepted. Even those who never read the bible knew about Jesus Christ who died and rose- body and soul.

I'm not making an excuse! I don't know anything about Jesus Christ! All I know he nailed himself on the cross...=-= At school, we don't talk about Jesus and at home too.. because like I said we don't have a certain religion.
And Why only me you're debating with? crying And I give up debating with you I can't answer religious stuffs.. and you're too good!! crying

Ps. I'm seriously not making an excuse...<.<  

Fratalizite

Fashionable Shopper

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:25 am
limlizette
Kayraf
limlizette
Kayraf
limlizette
Science!

NERD!!!

I'm not making an excuse! I don't know anything about Jesus Christ! All I know he nailed himself on the cross...=-= At school, we don't talk about Jesus and at home too.. because like I said we don't have a certain religion.
And Why only me you're debating with? crying And I give up debating with you I can't answer religious stuffs.. and you're too good!! crying

No, all of us have excuses and reasonings, how can you answer a question without an excuse or a reason right? ahahaha yeah ceasefire!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 am
Kayraf
limlizette
Kayraf
limlizette
Kayraf
limlizette
Science!

NERD!!!

No, all of us have excuses and reasonings, how can you answer a question without an excuse or a reason right? ahahaha yeah ceasefire!

I know! And I got a reason, right? I don't know anything about religion!!xP Yeah, yeah, you won!xD  

Fratalizite

Fashionable Shopper

Ace Blackshire

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 am
They're both connected.
Religion and Science somewhat explains each other if you understand them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 am
kazukiro uchiha
They're both connected.
Religion and Science somewhat explains each other if you understand them.

They really are conncected especially if christians know that God created everything, and science is not an exception. smile  

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100

Arachne Frostheim

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:21 am
Religion is a belief so kahit anong paniniwalaan mo, religion mo un. Kaya kung science paniniwalaan mo, religion yun. Kaya kahit ano pa piliin mo, mauuwi ka rin sa religion  
Debating Den

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff