Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm
Why you ask?

Because fraking whatever the 3rd twilight is won the people choice movie of the year.

But who were the other nominees Neon?

Inception- Amazing move!!!! Blew my mind and I felt like I was in a dream when I came home to my dad watching The Watchmen. I even thought that movie was about a dream!

Alice in Wonderland- OMG!! I loved it. Costumes were AMAZING!!! (kinda my thing cool ) and it was beautiful to just look at. I mean the colors! Beautiful.

Toy Story 3- Haven't seen it yet crying But everyone I know who saw it loved it!!! P.S. Its Disney! wtf?

Iron Man 2- Not much to say other then I loved it! I was very entertained by it and liked it more then the first ( I saw the 2nd first talk2hand )

There are Twilight fans in this Guild. PLEASE no name calling of any kind here. You may voice your opinion, but please be nice about it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 am
Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

... You're joking, right?... o_e"  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sexii Dumpling

High-functioning Millionaire

7,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:01 am
Ewwwwwwww~
Oh man, that really sucks :/
Who the hell voted anyways??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 am
ok im sorry but im a little annoyed by that, because i like twilight. and i like the rest of the moves except alice in wonderland. rolleyes  

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 am
While I don't personally agree that it was the best movie of the year (Although I haven't seen it, so maybe I can't judge), I'm not surprised it won. This is the People's Choice and twilight is very popular amongst the people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:43 am
Miakayuuki78
While I don't personally agree that it was the best movie of the year (Although I haven't seen it, so maybe I can't judge), I'm not surprised it won. This is the People's Choice and twilight is very popular amongst the people.

I agree. I have seen it and don't personally think it was movie of the year material. However, the people voted and as Twilight is one of the biggest phenomenons of our generation, I'm hardly surprised. I know people in their 50's (like my own mother) who are to die for obsessed with Twilight.  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miz Lina

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 am
*facepalm*

But, here's the thing:

People who liked Twilight, as a general rule, don't read good books. Also, a LOT of people who liked the movies, don't read books at all.
People who don't read good books, especially people who don't read books at all, are generally people who don't enjoy doing a lot of thinking just for the fun of it.
These people, did not enjoy the movie Inception. For the most part, because they were unable to follow the events or truly appreciate the finer nuances in the depths.
Which brings me to my final point, that unfortunately for, well, the world, these people make up the majority of movie-watchers. As evidenced by the People's Choice awards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 am
Twilight sucks.

I didn't see the other movies, but I heard good things about Inception and Toy Story 3.

It's a pity so many don't read. I find that incomprehensible. There are some incredibly good books out there.  

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 am
Blood Pop: I wish gonk

Sexii Dumpling: Idk... teenagers? Moms? My dad thought it was a cult thing rofl and my friend said its rigged

Ichigo: Annoyed about what? That Twilight won? Or what?

Miakayuuki: But still! When I watched the first and the second (forced to...) all I could think about was BAD ACTING ewwwwwwwwww

Miz Lina: Ugh I know! I use to enjoy the books... But the movie just ruined it for me... And Inception, so easy to follow! All you had to do was freaking pay attention! I had to pee so bad but I didn't want to miss a second for fear of being confused the rest of the time.

RafiCat: I know right? Bad acting! Terrible.... Every other movie was better in every way  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am
Inception came in second for best sci fi, so be happy. I forget what came in first.

It was good but not as good as I think people have made it out to be.

Twilight is crap, but so are the masses - crap likes crap, not news.

Sorry if I offended any twitards.

Oh and Toy Story 3 definitely was great. I was very happy with it, and I'm not big on what has come out of Disney lately.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 am
SuchSweetSadism
Twilight is crap, but so are the masses - crap likes crap, not news.

Gahh!! So true scream

Quote:
Oh and Toy Story 3 definitely was great. I was very happy with it, and I'm not big on what has come out of Disney lately.

crying I wanna see it!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 am
Are you ******** kidding me? /facepalm

If Eclipse is the best film of the year...oh god I fear for the world's IQ.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 pm
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Blood Pop: I wish gonk

Sexii Dumpling: Idk... teenagers? Moms? My dad thought it was a cult thing rofl and my friend said its rigged

Ichigo: Annoyed about what? That Twilight won? Or what?

Miakayuuki: But still! When I watched the first and the second (forced to...) all I could think about was BAD ACTING ewwwwwwwwww

Miz Lina: Ugh I know! I use to enjoy the books... But the movie just ruined it for me... And Inception, so easy to follow! All you had to do was freaking pay attention! I had to pee so bad but I didn't want to miss a second for fear of being confused the rest of the time.

RafiCat: I know right? Bad acting! Terrible.... Every other movie was better in every way

about what you said about twilight. i actually like the saga, and i've read the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
about what you said about twilight. i actually like the saga, and i've read the books.

All I have said about Twilight was that I feel like it shouldn't have won. Then later after your post that I feel that the acting is terrible.
I have also read the books. I enjoyed them. But this was before the movie was even in the making. Then all the hype and fan girls... Yeah. Kind of a turn off for me stare  

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm
I thought the Harry Potter books/movies were the phenomenon of the century. eek

Twilight's ******** gay-a** s**t that puts both vampires and werewolves to shame! Only complete idiots would like it. Or people who have no taste in a great novel/storyline.

While on the subject of movies, who here has seen the first part of the seventh Harry Potter? < saw it and now dying to see part two! gonk >

If it was my choice, I'd say JK Rowling's masterpiece is the number one movie, not gay-a** Twilight. talk2hand

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff