LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:48 am
Okay, it's not much of a change. The letters are all exactly the same, but two of them are now capitalized! I feel like I just graduated to the adult table from the kiddie table! xd So, yeah... In case you were wondering, I'm still me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am
I liked them better lower cased. it was so much more organized in my opinion. It looked less of a mess on my screen. But congrats.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 pm
I kinda like the new version better because it makes a definite separation of Lil and Chibi smile Either way it's still you so it's all good. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:56 pm
they both look good on you!
I feel that this new version seems to match your personality more somehow haha

congrats!  

izuna_13_13

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 pm
Camwen
I kinda like the new version better because it makes a definite separation of Lil and Chibi smile Either way it's still you so it's all good. 4laugh

That was my goal. Not many people were getting that I had "Chibiusa" in my username, so now it's clearer. It also took care of the redundancy of "lil" and "chibi." biggrin I'm still not used to seeing my username like it is now, but I like the change.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am
Grown ups table, eh? And here I spent all that time getting the old ladies at the home to make that nice bib for you.

Feckin' young'ins don't know how to appreciate people these days.

Haha, it is a sensible change. Admittedly, I find it kind of sad that people need the clarification, but then again I've since long established a rather low opinion of people in general. confused  

resonantscythe

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:32 am
I'm just working under the assumption that more and more users on Gaia nowadays aren't overly familiar with Sailor Moon. I started watching it in, what, 1995? Now, if you think about it in terms of years, the 15 year olds on this site were just being born while I was watching it from the beginning. It was big for 3 or 4 years, so these younger members were in pre-school during Sailor Moon's reign. It kind of makes you feel old, doesn't it. sweatdrop Anyway, most people who aren't out of high school yet usually try to call me "lilchi" or "lilchibi" or something like that, as if they didn't see the individual components of my username. If some random person I just met called me, "Chibiusa," that would be logical. I'm just going by, "Chibi" because it's shorter and cuter. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:17 pm
Hmm, either way, I'll still punish them in the name of the moon. wink  

resonantscythe

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Tsukini kawatte oshioki yo! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm
hah, You're such a meatball head...in bed  

resonantscythe

resonantscythe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:21 pm
You should be careful when you let your mars fire ignite...in bed!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm
You just couldn't help yourself, could you? But, if you wanted a better attack, "Starlight honeymoon therapy kiss!" ...in bed. rofl (It's what Eternal Sailor Moon says when she does her attacks.)  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

resonantscythe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 pm
LilChibiusa
You just couldn't help yourself, could you? But, if you wanted a better attack, "Starlight honeymoon therapy kiss!" ...in bed. rofl (It's what Eternal Sailor Moon says when she does her attacks.)

First I saw the spaceballs thing and now this! heart heart heart I'm gonn a play the lotto so I can afford to move to your neighborhood and start courting you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm
resonantscythe
LilChibiusa

First I saw the spaceballs thing and now this! heart heart heart I'm gonn a play the lotto so I can afford to move to your neighborhood and start courting you.

I'm kind of a nut about Sailor Moon. The 5th season never was translated into English, but that's okay because I ordered the subbed version from the internet. xd There are some fun attack names. The ones that you said are the English versions, but the original Japanese ones are more fun. For example, Mars never says, "Mars Fire Ignite!" All she says in the first season is, "Fire Soul!" So, add "... in bed" to that, and you get fun stuff like, "Fire soul... in bed." biggrin  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

resonantscythe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:32 pm
LilChibiusa
resonantscythe
LilChibiusa

I'm kind of a nut about Sailor Moon. The 5th season never was translated into English, but that's okay because I ordered the subbed version from the internet. xd There are some fun attack names. The ones that you said are the English versions, but the original Japanese ones are more fun. For example, Mars never says, "Mars Fire Ignite!" All she says in the first season is, "Fire Soul!" So, add "... in bed" to that, and you get fun stuff like, "Fire soul... in bed." biggrin

Oh, I totally have to move to your Neigborhood. heart Then, once we're married i can use the "you're my wife, it's no big deal" to grab your butt...in bed! dramallama xd  
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff